Library

Secret of Love (Bed Love)

 'What a lovely house' 

 Kai sit in front of tv and crossed his legs on the table.Chanyeol had to clean up his books because of the unexpected guest. 'You're Chanyeol,right' Kai said.

 'Uhh..yea' Chanyeol stop doing his 'unwanted' job,cleans the house.It's pretty clean because they only got here for a week and Baekhyun rarely come out from his room.

 'You're the one who stop the fight.Why,' Kai said,more like statement than a question. 'Why?..uhh..It's not good to fight and you may ended up kicked out from school'. 

 'Haa..It's not the reason.But..' Kai pulled Chanyeol's collar and glare at him. 'If you disturbs my fight again,I'll kill you' He let go and walk out. 'Take my bag to my room' and he disappear behind the door.Chanyeol repair his collar and take Kai's bag to his room.He don't want to have any bruise on his skin or Kris will asked him non stop about it and what wrost he might get killed by Kris if he does.

 

 'Baekhyun,dinner ready' Chanyeol stand in front of Baekhyun's room.The latter spend everyday in his room,Chanyeol often wonder what he did in his room or did he kept a treasure of something.If he go out from his room,Chanyeol rarely hear the boy talk.

 'Okay,I'll be there' A voice from behind the door enough to make Chanyeol sit and wait at the dining table.Kai haven't get back yet since this evening.Chanyeol ran to the room when he heard a groan and something fall.

 'Baekhyun?' He saw Baekhyun on the floor holding his left leg. 'I just stumble over the bed.I'm fine' Baekhyun stand up  but Chanyeol only saw how Baekhyun struggle just to stand up. 'Did your leg still hurt?.Let me help you'. Baekhyun put his hand over Chanyeol shoulder,they walked to the table.Chanyeol make sure to make Baekhyun comfortable before serve the boy dinner.

 'I'm sorry'. Baekhyun said after Chanyeol take his seat opposite him. 'No it's fine.That's what friends do' Chanyeol said as he begin to eat. 

 

 'Friend...'

 

 

 

 'Baekhyun,I'll go to school now.Are you coming?' Chanyeol like always stand in front of the room waiting for an answer.

 'I'll skip today'

 

 Chanyeol sigh for the god only know how many time.He's the type who always worried about other while Kris and Suho don't really happy about it. 'What with the long face?'. Suho come and like usual he will asked everything about his life with Baekhyun,he afraid taht one day Baekyun will beat him up because that what's Baaekhyun do.For Chanyeol,he's not a bad person.He like a normal school student who have a sosial problem.

 'Today lunch.Don't forget,okay' Suho give him a final remainder before went to the cafeteria.

 

 'My man,where have you been' Kris said as he welcome Chanyeol to their 'secret' place,the rooftop. 'No it's suppose,where have you been.I don't see you in class' Chanyeol sit beside Kris.He take out his packed lunch and ready to eat.

 'I have duty.Tournament around the corner and we trained like crazy' Kris said,basketball club is nothing without Kris.He's tall,leadership,handsome and ohh..he's a perfect boyfriend in school,Chanyeol won't denied that.

 'Good luck.I'll go and watch you training if I have some times' Chanyeol said as he take a bite of his fried chicken. 'You will,that's a promise' Kris said,happily. 'Yes'

 Chanyeol put a drumstick in front of Kris and he look at Chanyeol,puzzled. 'Ohh come on,you should eat something than drink a juice.' 

 'No thanks..I'.

 'My hand hurt,Kris'.He take a bite and Chanyeol grin at him.He knows Kris don't really like fried chicken but Kris will eat whatever he cook. 'Is it good?'. 'Pretty delicious'. Chanyeol smile and Kris more than happy. 

 'Don't start flirting without me,will ya'. Suho come and give a pout. 

 

 

 Chanyeol walk to the library and to be honest it's his first time he's been there.He look into the room and meet with a shelves of books and grand hall with a row of table.It's very quiet and peaceful,students busy study for the upcoming exam.He looking for revision book on the shelves,it's so many books and Chanyeol can't find what he needed.

 Around the corner of the room,he saw a mountain of books and a little boy leaning against the wall,reading with a glasses covering his eyes. Chanyeol take a good look at the boy because...who would came to the library with a blanket and pillow with them.It's neatly fold beside him.

 'Kyungsoo..' It's take a while for Kyungsoo to notice him. 'Hi,Chanyeol.Nice to see you here' Kyungso said,putting down a huge hard books on the floor. 'So do I.What are you doing here?' Chanyeol asked,not knowing how to asked about the situation clearly. 'I'm reading.Want to know what I'm reading?' Kyungsoo asked and Chanyeol cutted his words. '..No,Well,do you sleep here?'.

 'Yeah,Sometimes I just can't stop reading and decided to stay here'. Kyungsoo explained. 'If you wonder..' Kyungsoo show a key and a pass hanging around his neck. 'I got a key and a security pass with me'.Chanyeol sigh and up to find his 'hidden' books. 

 'What are you looking for? I can help you'. Kyungsoo offer.Chanyeol told him what he needed and Kyungsoo find it real fast,like he memorize the whole way and every books places.

 'Thank you,Kyungsoo' Chanyeol said as he ot all the books he needed. 'I thought you want to read here'.

 'No,maybe next time.Now,I prefer a homey environment' Chanyeol smile.'Ohh,well some people realy does like study at home'.

 'And you can come here sometimes,you can help me study'. Kyungsoo face somehow brighten a little bit. 'Okay,I would love to'.

 

 Chanyeol on his way to the house when a pair of hand pulled him.A pair of eyes,glaring at him . 'K..Kai' . A hard punch land on his stomach.He desperately covers his stomach to make it better. 'What are you doing!?'.

 'I said,don't get in my way' Kai said with a low tone. 'W..What are you talking about'

 'Stop getting near Kyungsoo'.Kai warned.'Wait...what?'.

 'You heard me,giant'. Kai walked away,leaving Chanyeol alone.

 


warned you..slow update~

but thank you ^^