A friends

Secret of Love (Bed Love)

 Chanyeol eating simple dinner, homemade fried rice.Chanyeol look at Baekhyun's room,he don't comes out from his room since they come here.Chanyeol wonder what Baekhyun do in his room all day.

 He already done his dishes when Baekhyun comes out from his room. 'You want to eat anything?' Chanyeol asked as Baekhyun open the frige. 'hmm...I'm hungry' Baekhyun said.

 'Well,I can make something if you want' Chanyeol offers. 'Sure'

 Chanyeol begin to cook again and Baekhyun sit at the dining table,waiting for his meal to be done.He looks around the house,he didn't notice the house is so comfortable,it's so like an ordinary house. 'Here you go' 

 Chanyeol went to his room and begin to study.He want to catch up with everything that he missed.He admit he's a bit slow but he will do anything to make his dream comes true.He takes a complicated class,a science class although he don't really like it.He thought maybe he will get a job with a stable account if he takes the class.

 He will prove to everyone that he will be useful too.

 

 

 'Yo Chanyeol,want to eat at the roof today?' Kris said as he turn his body to take a better look at Chanyeol. 'Uhh..okay.call' Chanyeol said before shift his look on his physics book again. 'Study hard,I see'  Kris support his chin with his palm and look at Chanyeol focus in his study.

 'Well,I'm not as smart as you so I need to study harder'.'He smart,don't make me laugh' Suho comes and said.Kris looks at him with a glare. 'He's second last place in school you know'.

 'Well,it's because he sleeping intead of answering' Chanyeol said as he chuckle. Kris give a pout. 'So,how's your housemate?' Suho said.

 'Good.' Chanyeol said shortly. 'Just,good?' 

 'Yeah,he always in his room.I just saw him yesterday and this morning'.He said as he put his books on the bag. 'Isn't that's good.I worried that he might do something to you' Suho said.

 'Do something? like went to Chanyeol bed at night and threat him to have ..ouchh' Kris can feel his flesh is being twist and burn. Suho let out a sigh before the teachers comes in and break all the chat.

 

 

 'You guys go first,I have something to do'  

 Chanyeol straight to the toilet and do his thing. 'Hey,I heard something happen at the school backyard'

 'Yeah..two leader fight.Kim Kai and Byun Baekhyun.'

 'Let's go.I don't want to miss it'

 

 Chanyeol heard the convos and he has the urge to go and see.He saw a large crowd on the yard.He break throught the crowd and saw a expect sight.Baekhyun full with bruise and a blood at the corner of his mouth.The others also in the same condition but more worst than Baekhyun.Baekhyun split a red liquids from his mouth before continued to punch Kai.

 Chanyeol see something of when Baekhyun legs almost give up on him but he pretend that and continue fight.

 'Stop!!'. Both of them look at the voice and so the students around.Chanyeol can feel his face red by the sudden attention.He go and pulls Baekhyun hand,they quickly leave the scene.

 'Oii,where are we going?' Baekhyun asked after being dragged by the giant.Baekhyun legs soon give up and he fall on the ground.Chanyeol stop and looks at Baekhyun whince in pain.

 'See,what have you done.My legs feel like jelly' Baekhyun said,jokingly.'I..I'm sorry' Chanyeol quickly want to touch Baekhyun left leg but Baekhyun stop him. 'Don't touch it,it's 'tickle' '.Baekhyun said and Chanyeol looks at him,puzzled.

 'Let me carry you to nurse office.'

 'No,sent me back home.Somehow,I feel like skipping class today'  Baekhyun smile and Chanyeol want to sat something but decided to stay silent.

 They arrived at home and Chanyeol places Baekhyun on his bed.Baekhyun fliches and bit his lips.Chanyeol looks at Baekhyun with worried. 'You should go back school,we don't want any problem,do we' 

 'But,how about you.Are you sure you will be fine?' Chanyeol said.He don't feel right leaving him behind.Baekhyun is more friendly than he thought.When he fight he had this cold and deadly aura around him but now he more like just a normal student who just had a teribble fight.

 'I'll be fine.See,I prepare oilment just in case' Baekhyun show him a bottle of black liquid.Chanyeol hesitate but he can't do anything of he's here either.He went to the class.He apologize at the teacher before sit at his place,everyone look at him and talking with each other before the teacher stop them.

 

 'You become a hot issue,Chanyeol' Kris somehow annoyed him today. 'I'm sure Kai won't let it pass' Kris continued.Suho pats his shoulder as Chanyeol let out a heavy sigh. 'Are you okay,Chanyeol' Suho give him a worried face before leave both of them.Chanyeol can't stop thinking about Baekhyun.He somehow see himself when he looks at Baekhyun.

 Chanyeol bump into someone when he's busy with his thought.A smaller boy let out a soft 'ouchh' before rub his ache . 'I'm sorry' He help the boy collect his papers and books on the floor.He looks at the book,most of it a really hard books and Chanyeol can barely understand what it's say.He give the boy his books again and the boy wide smile makes him looks like a little kid.

 'Thank you...uhh..' 

 'Chanyeol.My name is Chanyeol'

 'Thank you,Chanyeol.I really appreciate your kindness' The boy bows. 'My name is Kyungsoo.Do Kyungsoo,nice to meet you'   The boy once again bow. 'Ehh,you don't have to be so formal.' Chanyeol feel slightly nervous as Kyungsoo is very formal.

 'Then.let me try another way' Kyungsoo clear his throat.

 'Yo,what cha' doin' Kyungsoo said with his poker face.Chanyeol can't help but chuckle by the sudden cuteness. 'How about that?' Kyungsoo asked as he look innocently at Chanyeol. 'You doing great' Chanyeol pats Kyungsoo head with a wide smile.Kyungsoo also have some blush on his cheek.

 'I have to go now,see you again' The small boy walked away and Chanyeol can't keep smiling looking at the boy.

 

 School ended,Chanyeol go straight to the house.He knock at Baekhyun door room and don't receive any answer.He open the door slightly and peek inside.Baekhyun sleep with his back towards the door.Chanyeol don't want to wake the exhausted boy so he closed the door.

 He did some laundry and he went to Baekhyun's room to pick his clothes without waken the boy.He prepared some meals before do his homeworks at the living room.He stuck at some of the questions and decided to asked Mr.Lim tomorrow.

 A knock wakes Chanyeol from a short nap.He open the door and meet with a familiar tall tanned boy.