New housemate

Secret of Love (Bed Love)

   A young man running as fast as his life depend on it.A busy city with a large crowd walking passed him and he tried to run without stumble and shamed himself.He arrived at school 30 second before the bell rang,he take a breath and smile at the prefects who looking at him and shook their head. 

 

 'Byun Baekhyun'

 

 He turn his body and meet a short boy standing in front of the gate.His messy hair showed that he just woke up from his deep slumber.Kyuhyun write his named on his notebook and let the boy passed.He take a glance before walked passed him.

 

 

'Chanyeol,want to take a lunch together' Kris said as he wrap his hand around Chanyeol's shoulder. 'Okay' He said as he put some books in his bag.

 

'It's very rare to see you're late.What happened?' Suho said. 'Yeah,you're not filrting around don't ya' Kris said as he headlock Chanyeol. 'What.I'm not' Chanyeol elbow Kris on the stomach makes Kris rub his side stomach. 'I have problem too,you know'

 'What.Girls reject you?' A hard punch on his head makes he groan. 'Why did you do that.How can I be smart if you always hit my head'.

 'You're an idiot to begin with' Suho said as he take a spoon of fried rice into his mouth.Kris give him a childish pout and Chanyeol chuckled as he saw his two bestfriends little fight.

 'My dad makes a mess again.He came home drunk and....' Chanyeol stop and two of them stop and looks at their bestfriends sad face.

 'He beat you again' Suho said. 'Well,he always like that so I used to it' Chanyeol give them a wide grin to hide his sadness. 'After school, how about we go to the arcade.How about that?' Kris pats Chanyeol shoulder and he give Kris a secure smile.

 

'Byun Baekhyun.Park Chanyeol.Please come to student council room now'

 

 'Big boss,callin for you.What did you do?' They looked at each other and Chanyeol shook his head.He don't know what he did until he got called from student council.Whatever it is,it must be bad.

 

 'Byun Baekhyun,you hold many records,bad ones.I really hope something better from you' Yongguk said as he put down a profile file on the table.Baekhyun and Chanyeol sit on a chair in front of Yongguk like an obediant children.

 'Fight.Skip classes and school.Bully.You really hold a very bad records.But your academic results show the opposite.' Youngguk said as he watch Baekhyun sit still.His face showed that he already space out.

 'That's why.From today,Chanyeol will become your guardian and will lives in a same house' Youngguk declare and both of them quite shock to hear the sudden news.

 'Wait,what?' Chanyeol asked,his mind completely blank.

 'You hear me,you guys gonna be a homemate from now'

 'But,you suppose to ask my father first and our permissions before decide something' Chanyeol said,somehow disagreed. 'I already asked and he said okay and I don't need your permissions because I know you both will like the idea' Yongguk said,lean his back against the chair.

 'I agree.So,can I go now' Baekhyun stand and walked to the door. 'Straight to the class,Baekhyun' Yongguk said and Baekhyun take a glance before disappear behind the door.

 'I don't agree with this.You suppose to ask me first' Chanyeol said,still won't give up.

 'I know about your father' Yongguk said and Chanyeol gulp. 'Personally,I know something anyone don't know.I did this to help you so be grateful' 

 'What are you..'

 'You can be freed from your abusive father,don't you like it' Yongguk asked.Chanyeol shut his mouth and think.So,he won't meet his father and he will be free.

 'Your result is on the fence.Baekhyun has a great result than yours.Use this opportunity and up your ranking in school.Who knows,you can apply for a good university' 

 

 

 Chanyeol packed his clothes and his things into a huge bag.His house ordinary,but messy excluding his own room.He go to the living room and see television show a sport news.His fathers sleep on the couch with a bottle of alchoholic drink.He take a deep sigh,before closed the front door and walk away from a place he used to called home.

 

 New house is not bad as he thought.The ordinary,medium house located not far from school but still in a school ground.What do you expect from a famous and prestigue school in town.All of the student affair is watched closely by student council,that why they knew about Chanyeol's father.They're the second most powerful beside the principal to manage the school affair.

 Chanyeol step inside the house and meet with a homey like interior.A living room,kitchen,bathroom and four rooms makes Chanyeol think it's a regular house at the town.

 'What do you think?' A voice from behind makes him flinch.He turns around and meet Baekhyun and Daehyun.Baekhyun hold a bag on his side. 'We design the house like this to make students feel like home and not put so much presurre for a person who first time leaves their house and family' Daehyun said.

 Baekhyun walked in and straight to a room and close the door.Chanyeol looks at the room and wonder if Baekhyun feel uncomfortable. 'Do you like it?'

 'Yeah,I like it a lot' Chanyeol said.He check the kitchen and bathroom,everything's clean and complete. 'Well,my jobs here is done.If you need anything,you can ask me anything' Daehyun said and Chanyeol send him to the front door before closed the door.

 

 He choose a room at the end and start unpack his belonging.Finally,he can be free and concentrate fully on his study.He want to go to a university,get a job and can make his father proud of him someday.It's almost evening and school already end a few hours ago.Chanyeol done packing his things and decided to go out and buy somethings at the convenient store.

 

 knock.knock.

 

 'Come in' 

 Chanyeol open the door and all he see is a messy room and Baekhyun laying on the bed reading comic books. 'What do you want?' Baekhyun asked as he lazily open the next page of the manga.

 'Uhh..I just thought to buy something.So,I just to ask you if you want to come along' Chanyeol asked,eyes still wonder the bedroom.He don't like anything messy adn seeing Baekhyun's room, his urge to clean the room rising.

 'Nah,I'll pass.' Baekhyun said,he continued to read and Chanyeol let out a soft 'okay' before closed the door.He someone at the gate,waving their hands towards him.He remembered that he had a promised to go to the arcade with his two idiot friends.

 

 

 'So I heard you become a fairy godmother to this problematic child' Kris said as they walked out from the arcade.It's been four hours since they're at the arcade and Chanyeol almost forget that he need to buy something before the store closed.

 'Yeah..kind of' Chanyeol said. 'Well they made a right decision'

 'Yep.Chanyeol is very motherly and act like an angel with everyone.I'm sure you guys will do just fine' Kris and Suho agreed.

 'But somehow I feel worried.Baekhyun is school gangster and you on the other side is weak' Kris said.Chanyeol understand,he don't know how to fight and always had a good boy image.He not sure how to deal with Baekhyun but he sure that everything will be fine.

 'Who knows they might turn out to be a lover in the future' Kris said.Suho and Chanyeol look at him.

 'Shut up'

 


First chapter of failure~