New side

Untouchable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyukjae s pv: 

 


What is this? he called Henry. I was walking back and forth in hallway while aunty and Donghaes mom was talking to the doctors.  I saw them both go in, and then Mr Sung came out, didn't see him go back inn in the first place.

He came towards me , and told me, 

"seem like he cant remember certain stuff and nothing from last year, last he remember is Henry about to come back from visiting you, which is like a month before he died."

"Are you serious?"

I asked worried, why I was worried I don't know don't ask. 

"Normally doctors would tell you not to tell him he died, let him remember stuff himself and such " 

So I cant tell him, because of him, Henry died. And on top of that got the ban lifted so we both probably gong to be targets of R4.And since we partners and all I got to be by his side. Even thou still hate him and all that I got more curious about him and Henry, he seemed so happy and exited calling him. And seeing him all hurt didn't feel as good as I thought. 

Aunty came and told me that he had to stay over night, so I should get home and get some sleep, because of school tomorrow. 

So I went home, laying in bed, thinking. What to do now? stay by his side or what. He seemed so close to my aunt too. I feel like I'm missing a big part of the puzzle.  

Was laying in bed, when my phone rang, was my stepmother

"hello mother"

"Hyukjae, how are you? are you eating well? how is school?" 

"fine,yes, good"

she got quiet for a bit and then said with a sad voice

" I am in Japan now, I'm going back to Korea in two weeks. Talked to your dad, and he is letting me run the school when I go back, when are you coming back? would be nice if you would take at least your last year here"

"okey, don't know"

"take care Hyukjae, was just checking up on you, and letting you know about the school seemed like you wanted your dad to do some changes there so thought  I would do it for you."

"thanks"

"bye Hyukjae"

"bye"

That meant I only had two weeks left to finish my plan about the school . I know I was cold towards her, she always been nice to me, but felt like she was trying to take my moms place, which she can never do. And that she acted like a dog following my dad, and doing everything for him, pissed me off too.  

Next day at school, I was trying to avoid R4, was not in mood to get beat up and such. Kept thinking about Donghae.  Suddenly I was standing in front of R4.

"have you been hiding from us today you little " 

Heechul spat, while others was laughing.  I looked down and shook my head, acting all nervous. 

His people was walking closer to me and surrounding me, and I started hiding my face to blocking hits, but before I could feel anything, I could hear fire alarm went off.  They never had practice without noticed so they panicked and left in hurry, but pushed me down first. 

I saw people running out, and I was getting up to run too, when someon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter