confused

Untouchable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyukjaes Pv: 

 

I ran down, and Mr Sung rushed out from kitchen to help too.

My aunt was still trying to wake him up, he was breathing, and all, Mr Sung toke a look, and said, Hyukjae call for ambulance , so I did.  My aunt was crying, I didn't know she knew him that well, heard her saying, thought things was going well now, that they wouldn't bother you, got me curious what she talking about. Ambulance came pretty quick, aunt went with them, and Mr Sung drove me there.  He was taken straight to VIP section, which was weird since he was under poor kid status. This section was for really high up people.

We where waiting a while for any kind of news. Suddenly this really beautiful woman came. She asked for Donghae, I'm assuming is his mother. My aunt went to talk to her, and saw her started crying and aunt was hugging her.  We where still waiting for any news. 

Suddenly doctor came, told us, he was stable, had stopped internal bleedings, but might suffer some trauma because of the hits to the head. But we wont know until he wakes up. We went into room, just waiting. First now his mom was calm enough to noticed that was other people here, she looked at me for a while and then greeted me was something with that look she gave me. She turned back to Donghae and was holding his hand just staring at him.

I should feel good, I wanted him hurt, I hate him, I should feel good about this, but I don't.Seeing him laying there felt like hell.

Mr sung came to me and pulled me outside. 

"what did you find out?" 

I asked

"He used to have this ban, ban that would not let R4 or anyone dare to touch him, but it got lifted today"

"who put the ban on, and why is it lifted?"

"his father, and got lifted because Donghae asked for it to be lifted"

"why?"

"based on rumors, that R4 hates Donghae because they cant touch him because of the ban, so they always bothered and harassed his friends instead, reason he stopped having friends.so ban getting lifted they did not hold back on the hate"

But why did he want it lifted, why, makes no sense.  I was walking back and forth in hallway when I sat down. Thoughts in my mind was flying around. Why would he do that, and is he and my aunt close?

Was in my own thoughts when his mother came out, talking on phone and heard her yelling

"how dare you lift the ban!, your son is in hospital right now, you know what can happened if he fights, even thou looking at his state he didn't fight back at all"  

then pause, and then

"so just because he wanted the ban off, you take it off? are you serious, you better put it back on or else you know what I can do.Wait what?!, he did it to protect who? I don't care put it back on"  

and she hung up. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter