Two sides

Untouchable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae Pv:

 

Was driving slowly next to the new kid, he toke some hits earlier, don't know what it was that made me drawn to him, think about him. When he was taking a beating, his eyes met mines again, his look was like crying for help but also some kind of hate. I don't know, I'm pretty good at reading people but this one was a bit hard. I followed him to bathroom, and for split seconds his stand, body language was totally different, like a different person but soon as he saw me, it went back to, fragile weak person. 

Got home, made something small to eat and did homework and toke a small nap on couch before work. Woke up by mom, shaking me.

"Sweetie are you okey?" 

I noticed then i was breathing heavy and sweating a lot  

"yeah, I'm fine mom" 

"you sure?, you where twisting and breathing heavy, saying protect him, protect him"

she put her hand on my forehead to check to see if I was warm . 

"Yes mom , I'm fine, just a bad dream" 

Which i don't remember, all i remember was a fire, and a blurry woman telling me to protect him. I've had this dream before, always the same, a fire, a blurry woman, telling me to protect someone. But has been long since i had this dream.

I got up and toke a shower and was getting ready for work. I put on clothes from my hidden closet with all the expensive clothes. I put on a red shirt, black jeans, and red shoes.  Put on some expensive watch, rings and necklace. Styled my hair upwards instead of down as usually to cover some of my eye. At last I put on a leather jacket to finish the look. 

Walked to the other side of road to neighbors garage and got my other car. Which was a blue Ferrari. Still words as protect him kept playing in my mind over and over and somehow mind went to the new kid. 

I worked at a exclusive night club in the next city, was like 45 min drive with the Ferrari. I didn't mind driving that far for work, and the possibility to meet people from my school was very slim, reason I didn't need to hide that i actually had a lot of money and could wear expensive clothes and drive the car i loved , which was a birthday gift from my dad. Since I got lot of money from my dad, working as dj was just for fun, and a hobby, i liked to work with music and such and had my own studio I would work on music at times. 

 

Today was the day where the R4 members would be confirmed. Whole school had gathered in the middle space waiting for the list to come up. The list had earnings for everyone at school. 

R1: Heechul , 2.year. 

R2: Kangin      2.year

R3: Siwon       1. year 

R4: Kyuhyun   1 year 

I could see the new kid in corner of my eyes, standing a bit outside, the people. He turned and looked at me, and our eyes met again. His eyes are so intense, and started hearing the words again, protect him, protect him.  I saw the R4 members walk toward him, and they stopped and smirked at him, then pushed him down and walked passed him. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter