Donghae: me

Untouchable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Donghae:

I woke up, thinking about how fast summer went by, its already new school year. First days of school, always calm since no one was certain of who was the tops yet, so people got a long fine, except those who was clearly in on scholarship. I was told by mom that i was in on one, and that is what the official records said, but I knew I was there because of my dad. 

The school had R4 which was the top 4 richest people in school, so after few days they would put up the list on parents earnings to decide who would be R4 But 2 second years was already set, no one could beat them, and those 2 were those who hated me the most.

And then you had dance group, called SJ. If u was in SJ you would be safe from being bullied, you could say they were the second powerful group in school , but they answered to R4 and they chose the members.

We also had G4 if you was in G4 you was also spared by the bulling and R4. To be in G4 you had to be top 4 smartest student in whole School.

My mother doesn't know I know about my dad, they were never a couple, just a fling as dad says. She told me he lived in Japan, and that they broke up long ago. I never asked questions. She is super awesome thou, and love the fact that she stands up for herself. She is slim and tall, but strong. She worked at a bar, was outgoing and fun. I really do admire my mom. Only thing is, she had bad tastes in men, but wasn't to hard to scare them off so in the end she gave up or she just never bring them home anymore.

One day, when i was 8 years old  out of the blue, a car pulled up in front of school, picked me up and said, my dad wanted to meet me, eve since then we met up once a week, until i was 16. Met up as he would train me, got me personal trainer who was always hidden, as in had a mask on, so I have no clue who he was.He trained me in different martial arts. Got trained to kill, defend and take blows, i liked the last part the best, i rarely fight back at the end he even brought in a woman to train me in certain stuff, was also hidden because when i was 10 i was taken and held hostage, cant remember details, but lost some of my memory from that time and memories from few years before was also gone because of injuries i got during it.After that the training got extra hard.

My dad never told me why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter