second page.

Rollercoaster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was tuesday, I just finished practicing, I really wanted to meet my oppas but they probably are too busy right now preparing for the battle. So I go out by myself to my favorite restaurant, of course to eat. I opened the door of my practice room, studio 8, but just when I opened it, someone was standing there, the beautiful stranger, Song Minho. He's probably just on his way to studio 4, so I just bowed since he's older than me obviously. I was about to go pass by him.

"Choi Sohyun, wait." He stopped me suddenly.

"Just Sohyun is alright. And yes?" Calling me by my full name is a bit weird I guess and too formal.

"Do you want to go eat with me?" He bravely asked and I can feel his confidence.

"Tell me why I should go out and eat with you?" I smirked. Just like Hanbin oppa, I'm quite the same, not good with new people, a bit too awkward and cold.

"Because I want to know you better." He smiled and any girl would have fainted right in the spot if they saw him.

"Why do you want to know me better?" I wanted to know if he really mean it, so I kept on asking him questions.

"No reason, I just want to. And I'm pretty sure you're about to go eat right now." he said that as if he read my mind.

"Only if I get to choose the place." Because saying 'okay' is weird, and I want to eat in my favorite restaurant.

"Just as the princess asked." He was basically saluting. but okay calling me princess is a weird even though its kinda sweet.

 

 

"So how did you know Jiho hyung?" He asked the same question even though he already know the answer.

"You already know the answer. I'm Choi Seunghyun's sister. You can go on and diss me, thats what everybody do anyway." 

"Why would I diss you?" And I can see the look in his face, it wasn't sarcastic, it was pure curiousity.

"Well because I'm the sister of the great BigBang's rapper. I mean I could enter and survived in YG easily without any effort, right?" I'm pretty sure everyone has think about this once like it was a sin having a famous brother.

"Then you can go on and diss me too."

"Why would I?"

"Everybody do. Just because I've been trained in YG for only about 2 months and suddenly appointed as the new leader of the team that's going to compete to debut, while others have been trained for years yet I stole their place."

"I mean its not your fault that you're so good that papa YG appointed you as a leader even though you've only been here for months."

"Exactly, its not your fault too that you're Seunghyun hyung's sister, I'm pretty sure YG don't do unprofessional things like that, if you're not good and not putting an effort why would he want to train you." And I was thankful that he thinks like that.

"Yeah, my brother always tried to kick me out of here, just because he doesn't want me to be in the entertainment world like him, afraid I'll get hurt. He tried many different things like asking papa YG to kick me out, but you know him, he doesn't do unprofessional things, so he didn't listen to my brother. I'm not sure if he has given up trying to kick me out." And for the first time I talk to someone I don't know about this.

We talked about a lot of things until it was dark, he was pretty fun to be honest, and also funny. He asked for my number so I gave him mine.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter