third page.

Rollercoaster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been 4 months since I hang out with Minho oppa, and who knows how many hang outs or should I call it a date, we've had in that 4 months. I've only known him for 4 months which is a short period of time, but I don't really know this feeling, its as if I've known him since forever, there's just this connection and I'm not sure at all what am I feeling. How can you feel like you've known someone forever when you just met them. How can you feel like you can talk about anything to them, that you know almost everything about them, to someone you just met? Its just simply amazing and scary.

I was just sitting in café bene, drinking my strawberry frappe across Minho oppa, just somehow staring at his face thinking how strange that I can feel really comfortable with someone I've only known for less than a year, especially when I'm the type who doesn't really get along with people I just met.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He moved his face closer to mine, snapping me out of my thoughts. I usually feel uncomfortable when someone does this to me, but when its him, weirdly I don't feel uncomfortable, infact I don't know what am I feeling, I feel weird.

"I don't know." I shrugged, actually thinking of a reason. "Maybe because of this?" I took my tissue and wiped the foam from coffee on his lips. Which makes his eyes kinda bulge and his cheeks becoming pinkish-red.

"Maybe you should take care of yourself first?" He was shy a second ago but soon recovered and wiped the whipped cream on my upper lips with his thumb. And once more, I don't know what is this but I feel weird.

I don't know how to explain my feeling, but I do know one word to describe it; I think I'm in love, with this man sitting across me drinking his americano coffee. And I'm sorry for breaking my promise with Hanbin oppa.

 

Flashback

It was about 3 months ago, it was weekend and everyone was having a break, including Hanbin, Jiwon and Jinhwan oppa, so we decided to eat at our favorite tteokbokki shop, the place is quite secluded so not a lot of people know this place. We talk about everything basically, including the hard times they've been through this past 2 months, also Jiwon oppa's bad joke and pick up line that makes everyone feel really embarassed for him, and how Hanbin oppa made me listen to the songs he made and comment about it, but what should I comment about it when every songs he made are basically made with God's hand? After about 3 hours just sitting there in the tteokbokki shop, just talking about everything, Hanbin oppa and me went to the nearest convenience store to buy chococone as always, and Jiwon and Jinhwan oppa not wanting to join, so they went home first.

We were holding hands walking to the convenience store and no it's not uncomfortable, we're really clos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter