first page.

Rollercoaster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm Choi Sohyun. 

I basically have been a trainee in YG since 2009, since I was 12 years old.

Does my name ring a bell to you? Right, I'm the famous BigBang, T.O.P's little sister.

Everybody disses me, saying that I'm only here because I'm TOP's sister. But they didn't know how hard I tried to get in, and how much my brother tried to get me out off entertainment world just because he didn't want me to become like him. I tried so hard that papa YG can't even eliminate me just because my brother asked him. and yes you hear it right, I called YG's ceo, papa YG, so does most of the older trainees.

Well atleast I got Hanbin oppa, he was the one who protect me from those envious haters, he was also the one that taught me to dance, he was everything I could ever asked for. Yes he's really strict and stern, and he's really scary when he's mad. A total perfectionist, thats why all the song and dance move he made are all golden. But even though he's pretty scary when we're practicing, he's a total sweet heart in reality and really soft-hearted. But okay set the bad things aside, him being stern and scary and perfectionist and all. You will never know someone who's a total genius but also has a lot of charisma. He make everything on his own, and everything he made are gold. I can promise you that he has a gold hand and gold brain. I mean okay you can sing, okay you can rap, okay you can dance, But have you ever see someone who can do all of that and not only that but also make all of it on your own, and could make it on the top 10 chart? He would probably even make it to the first. Do you ever see someone who do everything to make others better instead of making his better? You could never met someone that is like a huge beautiful piece of diamond. You can never met someone that perfect, if its not him. Oh and yes Hanbin oppa also called YG's ceo, papa YG. Since we both become a trainee since we were just a kid, and stayed here for so long you can't even imagine. And we're both papa YG's favorite.

Jiwon oppa and Jinhwan oppa came to YG in about 2011, Hanbin oppa doesn't really like new people so it was a bit rough at first, but suddenly we four just kinda become really close, we're basically glued to each other, maybe with like super glue or something.

We four were always practicing with each other, do the monthly evaluation together, as a group, as if we will debut together.

But until in 2013, they all were forced to join 'who is next: WIN' show, like a battle and if they win, they can debut.

It was pretty hard for me to cope that we're not going to debut together.

But that was also when this beautiful stranger came into my life, and changes everything

 

 

 

"Hey guys, did you see the new trainee? he's so damn hot!" I heard a bunch of girls fangirling. The temptation to roll my eyes is real.

I'm quite a bit curious, not that because he's hot but I heard he just came in and was already appointed as the new

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter