WHAT?!

365 Days (to love me)

J-hope's POV~ "WHAT?!" I yelled. Did I hear them wrong there's no way I'm letting my baby sister get married."아니 아니! (No no!) I'm not letting my baby sister marry." Hoseok disagreed."honey it's for our company..and he's no stranger he's one of the Kim's sons." My mom said. "Kim's as in our family friend? If it is which son?" I asked. "I can't tell you yet,your sister can't know yet" she said. "Omma please tell me." Taeyeon said,"fine it's Kim Taehyung the boy you used to play with...but if you find someone who can support you and your children one day then your father and I will accept." She said to Taeyeon who was shocked. "Omma I will look for someone..that I love..I want to marry for love not for money" she said making our parents smile. "That's good Taeyeon..for love but if you can't find someone your are going to marry Taehyung..got that?" My father said eyeing my sister. "네 아버지( yes father) she said looking down. After dinner my mother told us to go to bed since we have school and we're going to meet the Kim's family after to discuss About the wedding. 

Oo the meeting Does V know about the marriage? Will he accept or not? Will he tell Taeyeon how he feels or will Jimin be the one to take her? Idk you guys have to read to fined out as always lots of luv •3• 고밤습니디 (thank you)