Back to Seoul pt.1

365 Days (to love me)

Trisha's POV~

After the long car ride we finally made it to the Vancouver International airport. The  chauffeur opened the door for My parents,Yuby and I. As I stepped out I mumbled a soft 'thank you' then proceeded to get my suit case. When I stepped in I was greeted by the paparazzi in Seoul and in Vancouver my family was known for owning the biggest fashion company in Asia,so me being the next heiress to the company is a big deal for a 18 year old. My two older sisters run the company,the oldest Sora who runs it in Japan and the second oldest Bora who runs the one in the Philippines,then my parents run the one in Seoul and in Vancouver. While waiting Yuby and I bought some drinks and snacks. We walked in to this little convenient  store and bought some water. I was holding the water while Yuby looked around for snacks I was staring at the magazines reading this paragraph about  Kylie Jenner being pregnant it caught my attention so I stopped to read it (does anyone else do that when their waiting in line or something?) I was in the middle of the paragraph when Yuby suddenly called me,I snapped my head to her direction and yelled a "what" back to her. I put the magazine back on the shelf then walked over to her. "What?" I asked again,she held up two bags of candy. Those rainbow belts and  Coke gummies. "Seriously?" I said as I took the two packages from her and held it up. "What its candy Trisha. We're gonna be hungry on the plane. And we haven't had these in FOREVER!!" Yuby said dramatically. I smiled them nodded my head in agreement. We quickly payed for our candy and drinks then walked back to the gate where my parents were waiting. After talking about random stuff for and hour they finally called for all passengers to board the plane. As we boarded the plane Yuby and I sat besides each other as for my parents they sat in front of us. It was pretty comfortable on the plane since we were in first class. We had more leg room then the other passengers. I signed them felt like I needed to use the bathroom so I quickly got up and walked to the bath room. As I walked down the aisle way of the plane this boy with light brown hair ran pass me,I stared at his figure as he ran to where he needed to be.