The beginning

365 Days (to love me)

 

 

The day after her conversation with her mom,Taeyeon thought about which son she would be married off too.*maybe the youngest one? He okay right?* she signed. She put she  cardigan on and looked at her reflection in the mirror*maybe I'll marry Taehyung?* she blushed at the thought. She has always liked Taehyung as a child and as a teenager. Taehyung and her grew up together,they would play all the time since their parents were best friends. They were inseparable,sharing food,toys and sometimes clothes. But that slowly faded away once Taeyeon moved to Vancouver,Canada for studies and for her family's company. In Canada Taeyeon slowly became Trisha she had a group of friends with her best friend Yuby. But never has she once forgot about Taehyung,she missed him. But on one faithful day her family said she would be going back to korea. She was so happy she hasn't seen him for 10 years.she couldn't wait to tell him about her friend in Canada and what it's like there. To add on her excitement her best friend Yuby is moving there too. With all the excitement she quickly started packing her belongings in boxes and suit cases. She was determined to tell Taehyung how she felt all those years. 

So guys how was it*hides behind couch with bubble tea in hand* I'm so sorry it's short but if I get readers I will continue this story. Lots of love •3•