Full Moon

Full Moon [One~Shot]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                Full Moon; this was _____'s view through the window of her bedroom. She took a glance at the pink clock hanging on the wall; it was exactly 23:00. “He must be here soon~” she thought to herself and smiled in amusement. Before she could breathe again, _____ felt her phone vibrating in her hands, it was his text.

                “_____-ah~~~! I'm already here ^^ Come out now!”

                The girl smiled and looked at the mirror one last time before going to the window.

                —Pssst! Youngwon oppa~ — she whispered to the back of the male figure who was standing down her backyard, his blue hair shining under the moonlight. He turned around and smiled in a way that made stars lose their brightness.

                —Come down, fast! — he gestured with his hands.

                _____ was already used to it. When it was 23:00, everyday, Youngwon, her boyfriend, would come under her window and text her, so she could go down and they could meet until it was late. Her parents thought she was already sleeping since 22:00, but she would wait for him every day. The girl skillfully jumped from her window, which was on the second floor of her house. The very moment she landed on the grass, Youngwon grabbed her wrist and pulled her for a tight hug.

                —I missed you today~ You have no idea — he said.

                —I missed you too, oppa. School, no, everything is so boring without you~ — she pouted.

                —I know, I know — he laughed letting go of the hug.

                —What did you bring today? — she asked cheerfully. Every night Youngwon would bring what she called “fun food”; ice cream, cookies, lollipops, cupcakes, chocolate bars, milkshake...

                —Yah, look at you! The first time I brought you something, you complained about getting fat, now you just forget about me and only care about the food! — he sad faking offense.

                —That's not true! — she frowned. He smiled again.

                —Prove me, then! — he said simply, hiding a plastic bag behind his back and leaning to her — Kisseu! — he closed his eyes and pouted cutely.

                —OMO! Oppa! — she slightly slapped his shoulder, cheeks red as strawberry jelly.

                —What? No one is watching us — he smiled sweetly, she kept starring the grass, still blushing — Well, I think I'll have to eat these donuts all by myself~

                —Oppa! You know donuts are my favorites! That's so unfair — she crossed her arms and frowned.

                —_____-ah, you make it seems like is such a sacrifice to kiss me — he said jokingly and sat on the ground.

                —Don't be like this, it's just that I'm still embarrassed, and you know that!

                —There's nothing to be embarrassed about, I'm your boyfriend. Sit here with me — he smiled and patted the empty spot beside him. _____ walked there with her arms still crossed, sat beside him and leaned her head on his shoulder.

                —What flavor are they? — she asked curiously.

                —Strawberry, chocolate and cream~ — he said happily

                —Give me one, oppa~ How many did you bring?

                —You're so curious, _____-ah... — he laughed — I brought six; three for you and three for me.

                —Waaa! Three? But they're so big

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter