Final Chapter

Almost Losing You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Almost Losing You Final Part

 

 

* Three Month Later *


"Hey Yoong baby, how are you doing today? I'm fine if you curious. Kekeke...Wanna hear my story today?". 


This is my daily routine for almost 3 month. I'll come here after my class and i'll tell her a story that happen along my day. I'll tell her about the other girls story though the girls had visit my baby but i still tell Yoona everything. I think she need to know even with her eyes closed.


"Yoongie, for the rest 3 month you unconscious...i really miss your smile and your laugh. I miss your poker face. I miss your choding and shikshin side. I miss your prank though sometimes it make me want to chase you. You and your antics had chain up my heart. We had being a couple for almost 4 years and not even once  you fail to make me in love with you again and again". I smile and hold her hand. I know she can feel me. Doctor said she hear me, he ask me to talk to Yoona everyday to bring her back. That's exacally what i do until now. 


For some people, they might already give up because they didn't stand to speak to unmoved person. But for me, i'm willing to wait though it will take a years. She worth it so much. 

As i'm in my own world while looking at my angle, suddenly i feel her finger moved. For the moment i thought it just my imagination but she slowly open her eyes. I storm out from the room and yelled for the doctor.


"Doctor...doctor, Yoona is moving. Quick". I force the doctor to follow me. He make his way to Yoona's bed and start to checking Yoona's condition.


I feel so worried, so i call the girls and patiently waiting for them to come. For the 30 minute of waiting, the girls come with rush.


"Yuri !!! Did Yoona had wake up? What the doctor said? Is she okay?", Fany ask me while shaking my body hard.

"Babe, you make Yuri feel dizzy. Calm down will you?". Taeyeon had to stop Fany by hold her hand.

"I don't know. When i talk to her like always suddenly i feel her finger moved. So i call the doctor to check her. But until now he still at her room".

"Yuri unnie, i believe Yoona unnie is wake up because she had you to take care off. She is Him Yoona right. She will never give up", Seohyun said and she's smiling.

"Yeah, you right maknae. She is strong. If not she already give up in this 3 month".


While we waiting the doctor to come out, we did a little chit-chat. But mostly we talk about Yoona. As we engrossed in our talk, the doctor open the door with a smile.


"Girls, it's a miracle. Usually a patient who had been in coma for 3 month or beyond that time, they will lost their memory. But in this case, miss Yoona had an exception. Because when i give her a check just now, she remember the last thing happen to her. She said she rescued her girlfriend who i believe it's you miss. Kwon. So, for now we will make the futher check. If she showing the good condition, she can go home in three day. So if you can excuss me ladies". The doctor smile and make her way.


"Yuri, Yoona is wake up now. Wanna meet her?", Sooyoung said and i just nod my head.


They walk toward Yoona ward and when we open the door, we could see Yoona smiling.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter