Chapter 2

Almost Losing You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Almost Losing You Part 2

 

"Yoona please be save. I need you. I'm sorry because of me you are laying at the bed". Yuri is crying hard beside Yoona bed. She seem didn't want to leave Yoona  though for a second. 


Taeyeon and Tiffany make their way to the cafe to buy some coffee for the girls. The rest of them sit silence at the couch. They all seem worried, but they know Yuri is more suffered. But the silent not even long because....

 

Bip...bip...bip....bip....bip....

 

The doctor rushing up to her ward and make the girls out from Yoona's room.


"Doctor, please save her. Please doctor...". Yuri said while she's shaking the doctor. Luckly enough Sooyoung and Sica could stop Yuri from doing the worst.

"I'll try as much as i can miss. Just pray for the miracle". He said and make his way to the ward.


Yuri is hugging Sica while crying. 


"Yuri, i know how you feel. But you can't be like this. Yoona need someone who is stronger than her. You don't expect it will be one of us right?". Sica said and caress Yuri's back.

"But Sica, she is dying there because of me. Are you expect to see me calm? Hell no !! I just need to see her smiling, and that moment i know she will be okay".


It's been 3 hours Yoona in the operation room. And the girls still not move from their spot. Yuri is walking nonestop. Every minute she's try to look at the room but nothing is out. When the situation getting more tension, the red light from the operation room is off.


"Who's are the relative to Mrs. Im?".

"I'm doctor. I'm her girlfriend. How about the operation, please say you success to make it".

"I got a happy and a bad news. A happy news is we had save her and the bad news is she will be in coma. And if you curious for how long it takes, i didn't have answer to that. For now, keep praying and hope for something miracle. The nurse will place her at the VIP ward as requested from her parents. And you may visit her after that. So, please excuse me". The doctor said and leave that place.


A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter