Chapter 1

Almost Losing You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Almost Losing You

 

"Yah Yoona,do you hear me now !!  Don't you dare to close your eyes. Please just once. I didn't need anything else, but you....please". 


Everyone in that room can't stop their tears. It's just because they see a scene that hurt their heart. They know how important Yoona in Yuri's life. She cannot live without the girl. But everything might be change. Yoona had save Yuri from a car but unfortunately she get hit. Eveything happen so fast. They still in shock.


"Yoona, please open your eyes. We are here for you. I am here with you. Please...". Yuri is sobbing hard. She hold Yoona hand and caress it gently. She didn't leave Yoona side from the moment doctor let them in.


"Yuri, please don't cry anymore. Yoona must be sad if she look your condition right now. You know this girl so much right? She didn't want any of us feel sad". Taeyeon said while she pat Yuri head.


"Taeyeon, i know it very well. But she's now laying at the bed because of me. She take the hit because of me. I should be more careful. But instead, i running and cross the road without looking for the coming car. It should be me who is laying at the bed right now Tae". Yuri crying became hard.


The other girls is still sobbing. They still cannot believe this is happen. Just a little while ago they had fun together. She's make us chasing her around the park because of her prank. She make us panting hard. Even Seohyun be her victim. And Hyoyeon give up from chasing her.  But that time, they didn't know this will happen.They can't do anything about it. Their lovely dongsaeng is laying at the bed with the eyes closed. They just can hope for a miracle to happen. Everyone shut their eyes and pray for their little angle.

 


* Flashback *

 

Taeyeon POV


"Hey Yoong, it's a kind a weird when i see you early in the morning in this kitchen. What are you doing?". I rub my eyes and yawn a little.

"Hey unnie, hehehe. It just nothing. I thought i want to make a breakfast for all of you, so here i am". She said and rub her neck. It's her habbit when she feel shy or busted.

"Wow Yoong, i can't believe how sweet you are". I smirk and look at her.

"Yah unnie ! I always be the sweet one okay. Just i don't show it often". Yoona chuckle and start to make the breakfast.

"Yeah, whatever Yoong. But may i know what are you making?". I ask her and make my way beside her.

"Actually i don't know unnie but i think i wanna make bulgogi, kimchi fried rice,waffle,pancake and maybe kimbap". She said and start to wash all the vagetable and take out all the ingredient.

"Doesn't it too much Yoona?".

"Do you think it too much? Because if you forget unnie, you got two shikshin in this house. Instead you should worried if the food enough for all of you".

"Oh man, i almost forget the big shikshin is at home now. She already finished her filming right?".

"Your bet it unnie". 

"So, i can't do anything about it. Let me help you Yoong".

"With my pleasure unnie".

 

The kitchen in the mess when both of us decide to play a little while preparing the food. We throw the flour, we sprink the water and even throwing the onion. But we stop immediately when we heard a high pitch voice.


"Girls...!!! What are you doing? Why this kitchen in a great mess? Like a huricane just pass by". Tiffany, Yuri, Jessica and Sooyoung are already standing at the bar and look at us with an unreadable face. 


Oh no...i look at Yoona and shaking my head. That's mean she didn't have to say anything and let me handle the situation. But being a subburn one, she speak and pretending don't understand my sign.


"Well unnie, it's all my fault. I ask Tae unnie to help me with the breakfast. And when the things is going smooth i got boring and decided to make a prank. So, what all of you see is totally my fault". She said with her puppy eyes. Who can stand with her eyes. It's so adorable.


"Well in this case Yoona, you should clean it up right? Plus i see the breakfast is ready to be served. So, hurry up. If not, you didn't have a chance to taste your own cooking. And Taeyeon, being the older one you should stop her from doing that right?". Tiffany look at me with her flaming eyes.


"Yes babe. I'm sorry okay. Part of this is my fault too. Yoona just follow my lead".


"Not a chance Tae unnie. Now, could you please be a good unnie to me help me to served the food while i'm clean this kitchen. And the rest of you can already sit at the table. I'll join you guys later".


Yoona push us out of the kitchen and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter