Trip to Busan

Trip to Busan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

A young woman with black long coat stood at the Seoul Train Station’s peron. With her IPhone at her hand she’s waiting for her train to come. She keep looking to the right where her train will come frome there. But until now her train not gave her any signal to come. But it’s okay with her. She can wait. She’s not in a hurry either.

She continue to look at her phone. But suddenly cold night breeze blows her milky white face. This days at Seoul was always cold just like tonight. She put her hand at her black coat pocket. She blaming herself for forgeting to bring warm pack. But nahh~ it’s okay for her. It’s not make her let down the idea to go on this trip.

This trip was important to her. No, it’s not like the trip with her eonni-s. She’s not having a show there. She’s just want to visit her long time friend that she believe this long time friend can give her strenght. Strength to be able to face her world. Her cruel world that always make her suffocated, tired, and cried a river. Yes, she need her long time friend. She need this trip.

‘Ting Tong Ting Tong...Attention please. The train to Busan will come in a moment. Be careful with the step and get ready for the belonging. Thank you. Ting Tong Ting Tong...’

After heard what the lady said she took her black travel bag. Not long her train came. She lock her IPhone and put at her pocket. The train’s door then opened. She walked into train and looking for her seat. Her wagon was empty. She looked at her watch and it’s showing 2am. Hmmm so it’s not weird that her wagon was empty. She put her bag at the seat beside her and sat.

She rested her head and prepare herself to enter her dream world. But suddenly someone entered the wagon. A young tall man wearing black hat and ‘Muse’ jacket with familiar face for her. It’s make her curious a bit but uh oh she’s too sleepy and tired to be curious. It’s not that she know him either. Emm she know him but not that close to ask or greet him. She continue what she do before. She closed her eyes and start to enter the dream world. But in the midle of her sleep a question enter her mind. ‘Why I have to be at the same train with this almighty EXO’s rapper?’

&&*&&

Cold but refreshing air blew her face. It’s 5.30 am now still early for start the day but not for this woman. After spending 3.5 hours in the train with-not that good-sleep she finaly arrived at the Busan train station. She keep yawning because her lack of sleep. It’s because that man that make her couldn’t sleep. Ergh she thought taking 2am train wouldn’t make her meet her fan or other netizen. Yes indeed she didn’t meet them but instead this rapper that she met. Just why.

When the train arrived she’s not taking too much time to go out from the train without bothering to greet that rapper. She’s immediately looking for taxi to bring her to next destination. After got the taxi and then she came inside.

“Can you take me to Novotel Haeundae?” she said and the driver just nodded. The taxi started to go.

“Can I opened the window ajussi? I wanna feel Busan’s morning breeze.”

“Of course you can agassi. Emmm but can I ask you one question?”

“Sure.”

“Are you that ‘Bo peep Bo peep’ girl?”

“Ahahahaha nee nee ajussi I’m one of that Bo peep Bo peep girl.”

“Uwaaa this like a morning gift from God I got. You’re truely beautiful agassi.”

“Ehehehe thank you.”

“And... you’re the youngest right?”

“Yeah. I’m the youngest. Park Jiyeon.”

&&*&&

Spending the time with her ajussi fan at her morning trip made Jiyeon smile brighter. It’s beyond her expectation that someone would acknowledge her with this not make up face. This ajussi really nice too. It’s not that she never treated nice by other people but with that incident she always afraid with netizen. She’s afraid netizen will always talking bad to her.

After saying good bye to her ajussi fan she then headed to a guest house opposite the novotel hotel. Yes, she wont stay at Novotel. Remember right? She wanna meet her long time friend. Her long time friend that owned a guest house, ’24 Guest House’.

“Anyeonghaseo~ Welcome to 24 Guest House.” a sweet and bright voice welcome her when Jiyeon entered the guest house. The one that greet her still busy with her thing and didn’t look at Jiyeon. Jiyeon then chuckled a bit.

“Ehem. Anyeonghaseo. Can I take one roo for two nights?” said Jiyeon and then she stoped what she’s doing. She lift her head and looked at Jiyeon.

“Uwaaaaaa Jiyeon-aaaaa~~~~” still with her bright voice she walked into Jiyeon. She then hugged Jiyeon tightly.

“Yaaa Kim Hana. I can’t breath.”

“Ahahahaha Park Jiyeon neo!! Why didn’t you tell me you will come?”

“I just want to surprise you ehehehe.”

“Aish neo!!! Emmm but really glad to see you uhuhuhu. You and that woman always busy with that idol life thing.” Kim Hana realeased her hug.

“Sorry sorry. But I’m here now right?” Jiyeon put her bag at the table near her.

“Yeah yeah. So for two days?” Jiyeon nodded.

“Just two days?” Kim Hana asked again.

“I can’t run away more that two days Kim Hana ehehehe.”

“You ran away?????”

&&*&&

Although Kim Hana offered Jiyeon to cook a breakfast for her but Jiyeon refused it and choose to rested her head at bed. After changing her clothe into something comfort for sleep she trew herself into bed.

Her room is not the vip room. It’s consist of 4 bed and one bathroom inside. Not that too narrow but comfort enough for her. Maybe because it’s too early so the room still empty. She didn’t care if someone stranger will take the same room with her. It’s just normaly trip for her. Not that exclusive. So she didn’t want her friend treated her differently by giving her vip room.

Before she close her eyes Jiyeon took her IPhone and opened the galery. She choose one photo from that. And then her screen showing an old photo. Two young girls with their inocent smile. It’s Kim Hana and Park Jiyeon photo.

Kim Hana is Jiyeon’s trainee friend. She’s one of Core Content Media trainee just like Jiyeon. For the first Kim Hana was plan to be one of T ara member but suddenly Hana’s father got sick and Hana have to back to Busan. After Hana’s dad got better Hana’s family decided to build a guest house. So instead continue her trainee Hana decided to help her family to take care of the guest house.

But her friendship with Jiyeon didn’t stop from there. They keep contact with each other. Sometimes Jiyeon will come to Busan or Hana come to Seoul. Jiyeon just smiled remember her memories with Hana. She’s really gratefull having friend like Hana. Hana never see Jiyeon as T ara member. When T ara had that incident Hana never leave Jiyeon. She even not asking if that’s true or not. ‘Asking you just proving me that I believe that rumor a little. So no. I wont asking you anything.’ she said.

She lock her IPhone and put it at the small table beside her bed. She couldn’t hold the sleepiness again. She closed her eyes and once again ready to enter her dream world. And this time she made it to enter that.

&&*&&

Jiyeon opened her eyes slowly. She stretched her arms and tilted her body to the right. She took her IPhone but then she stopped. She widened her eyes. She got shock about what she look at right now. Familiar face with the familiar jacket sleeping at the bed beside her.

Without any hesitation Jiyeon got up and walked outside the room. She headed to the loby to find Hana. But she couldn’t find her. Ergh.. why that rapper have to stay at the same guest house too she thought. But then ‘kruyuk~ kruyuk~’ her stomach calling her. She’s indeed very hungry. She checked her watch and it’s 4pm now. Hem not that surprise if she’s hungry. She just spending hours for sleep without eat.

Then she walked to the kitchen and find nothing at the table. Hmm maybe the food’s not serve yet she thought. She opened the refrigerator and she found nothing. Ergh she’s really hungry now.

“Ergh where the hell is Hana?” said Jiyeon while touching her stomach.

“She said she have to go home. She have to take some food from her mother.” suddenly a deep husky voice came from behind her. She turned around and found a tall man already stood in front of her with that sleepy eyes.

“Ah nee.” she just simply answer that man with that because she’s really don’t know what to do.

“If you really hungry you can buy toppoki not far from here.”

“Hah?”

“Yeah tha’s what Hana told me. You can buy toppoki if you really hungry.”

“Ah okay.”

“If you wanna go I can accompany you.”

“No! No no. I can go by myself. It’s okay.” Jiyeon immediately headed to the front door. Ergh why she have to be in this situation. But when she want to opened the door a hand grabbed her arm.

“Are you really wanna go with this look?” that deep husky voice asked her.

“Huh?” she’s not understand why he asked that but then she just realized. She’s only with her pajamas and without any make up at her face. She widened her eyes and suddenly the man who owned the deep husky voice put his black hat at Jiyeon’s head.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter