Chapter 4

Because Of Me (English ff )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YiSeul  gave him a weak smile before her eyes rolled back and out as her hands lose strength and fell on the ground. JungKook  panicked and shook her multiple times while calling her but she didn't wake up. JungKook cried louder as he pulled her closer and sobbed in her shoulder until the paramedics arrived.

 

 

~ End of the Flashback ~

 

 

 

JungKook  woke up by the sound of a beep from a machine and looked up. The machine that indicated the vitals of YiSeul was turning into a thin line. His eyes widened and started to scream for help. The doctor and some nurses arrived and tried to save her. After a few tries, the machine released a long beep sound. The doctor stopped resuscitating her and looked at JungKook witha sad look.

 

" I'm sorry, sir. We lost her ". The doctor said. JungKook 's heart dropped as he fell on his knees as he looked at YiSeul with sadness and pain. He grabbed her cold hand and shook her.

 

" YiSeul -ah. Please wake up. You know I can't live without you! I love you, please come back! You can't give up that easily! YISEUL -AH! ". He screamed. Then two nurses came to drag him away as the doctor covered her lifeless face with the white blanket and made her feet be visible. JungKook couldn't stopped crying while seeing his dead girlfriend.

It’s just a few days more for their wedding , but every thing is ruined . All Ruined .

They shouldn’t fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter