Chapter 3

Because Of Me (English ff )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" I-I can't feel my legs... ".

" The ambulance is coming, god. Oh god ". He whispered as he scanned her condition and he saw that it was getting worse as her face turned as white as the paper.

" JungKook-ah.... ".

" Don't talk or you will lose strength. Damn it! Where the hell is that ambulance?! ". He yelled as he looked up.

 

YiSeul  slowly raised her left hand and JungKook's right cheek. He looked down and grabbed her hand.

 

 " YiSeul  -ah ".

" I-I'm sorry for yelling at you , Na taemunae , Mi..mianhae". She said as she hardly swallowed. JungKook  immediately shook his head.

" Don't be sorry, I should be the one apologizing to you. I shouldn't have yell you in that way. It's all my fault ". He said as he closed his eyes and sheded more tears.

" J-JungKook-ah ".

" H-Hmm? ". He opened his eyes and looked at her.

 " I-I love you ". She whispered. JungKook started to sob and nodded in agreement.

" I love you too. I love you so much. I'm sorry ".

 

YiSeul  gave him a weak smile before her eyes rolled back and out as her hands lose strength and fell on the ground. JungKook  panicked and shook her multiple times while calling her but she didn't wake up. JungKook cried louder as he pulled her closer and sobbed in her shoulder until the paramedics arrived.

 

 

-tbc-

 

_____________________________________

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter