Rappers?

Formality
    Yuna was confused to how she ended up at a underground party. She just intentionally planned on going home but Wonwoo convinced her into going with him to the occasion. 
    
    It all started after she noticed him still outside when she went to put her books down. "He's still here?" She said to herself.
    Wonwoo stood outside starting to get cold as the sun was setting as he noticed the door to her house open and she came back outside.
    "You can head back now." She murmured. She honestly didn't want to keep talking to him, he confused her and sent her mind spinning every time he talked. Was this guy really older than her?
    He pretended to think as he squinted his eyes and look around. "Mmm, kinda can't do that without you." He clicked his tongue.
    She crossed her arms. "And why not?" 
    He shrugged. "Just can't." 
    "Head back before it gets dark." She tried to end the conversation. "Thank you for bringing me home." She bowed slightly, just nodding her head.
    "So you realize that I did something nice for you? Will you do me a favor?"
    Her eyes grew wide. "Muh?"
    "I've been telling you this whole time we need to go somewhere." He laughed.
    She thought back on those being one of the first things that he said to her and she overlooked it because she was so confused to why a stranger was helping her out of no where. "Umm." Her mind was going everywhere, he was a stranger so why would she go anywhere with him? But why did  she even let him know where she lived? 
    Wonwoo grew impatient and playfully grabbed her wrist leading them to where they're at now.
 
    Yuna felt over dressed at this kind of event wearing her long brown sweater and tight blue jeans, and she felt like a wall flower as so many girls threw themselves at Wonwoo the minute he walked in, he must've been popular. She stayed quiet because she didn't know what to say at this kind of event, she didn't know what to talk about so she watched everything that was happening around her.
    The music was blaring and it was dark and would have flashes of different colored lights every second. There was so many bodies causing it to be much hotter than it was outside. She instantly regretted coming here, she didn't see any entertainment. Wonwoo let go of her wrist forcing her to cling onto him since she didn't know anybody and didn't want to get lost in the crowed filled with strangers, she held tightly onto the sleeve of his uniform causing him to smirk getting her right where he wanted her.
    He stopped walking and looked at her, her eyes were huge and she taking in everything here. He could tell she was new never doing this kind of stuff, she's probably never even drank before. He leaned in close to her ear. "Don't worry while you're here, just have fun." He gave her her space back and made an 'OK' sign with his fingers.
    Yuna gave an unconvincing smile and continued to look around. She held tighter and brought herself closer to him as more people were coming in.
    "Wonwoo!" 3 boys passed up Yuna and walked over to Wonwoo. "We didn't think you'd show."
    "I told you guys I had plans." He replied.
    "And I see you went through with it," S coups eyed Yuna. "Who's this?" 
    Yuna couldn't really hear them but she knew they were talking about her when all of them looked at her. She let go of Wonwoo's arm and fixed her hair running her fingers through her bangs.
    She quickly bowed trying not to seem impolite. "Annyeonghasayo, I'm Seo Yuna."
    The others looked at her not paying attention to her introduction but more about the way she looked, the girl that Wonwoo showed up with was gorgeous.
    "I'm Vernon." The foreign looking one said.
    "I'm Mingyu." The other said.
    "S coups." He looked away not wanting to look as if he was staring.
    Wonwoo pointed to each one started with S coups. "He's the oldest," then he pointed to himself. "And I'm the second eldest." The he pointed to the tall one that introduced himself as Mingyu. "third," lastly he pointed at Vernon. "Youngest." He wrapped his arm around Yuna's shoulder. "Come on guys show your respect, she is your Nuna." 
    The three of the boys in front of her bowed as respectfully as they could leaving Yuna shocked because one of the boys were older than her, she looked at Wonwoo, why was he acting as if she was older than all of them. She looked at the three boys in front of her. "It's not necessary." She mumbled but the music was to loud that none heard her.
    "Yah yah, that's enough." He slapped each of their backs to get them to stand up straight.
    The lights in the building to a solid color and the crowed started cheering as a man walked on stage holding a mic. "Are you guys ready?" The man spoke into it. He let the crowed cheer for a few moments before he decided to speak again. "Sha'll I bring up the first group." The crowed cheered again. "Introducing Jun, Hoshi, The8 and Dino."
    The crowed cheered loudly while Wonwoo, Mungyu, Vernon and S coups flinched at the mention of the name. Yuna being oblivious to the tension that was forming clapped trying to fit in with the rest of the crowed. She had no idea that this was a performance kind of place so she wasn't as bored or confused as she was when she came in.
    Wonwoo clasped her hands together in the middle of her clapping and leaned towards her to make sure she could hear him. "You came here with me, remember that." He glared at her, it wasn't even playful anymore he sounded serious.
    She stared at him unable to blink. She couldn't hear what he said but the way he looked at her gave her chills, he looked so serious, was he mad?
    He let go of her hands trusting that she wouldn't clap again before he rolled his eyes back to the stage watching the four rivals take in all the cheering and applause they were getting. 
    Hoshi took the mic. "Annnyeong." He acted so cute making the girls cheer wildly.
    "Yah yah hajima." The pretty member Jun took the mic from him. "Let's be serious alright." He then turned back to the crowed throwing up a peace sign next to his cheek. "Annyeong." He  imitated. 
    Wonwoo rolled his eyes at the affect they had over the women in the crowed. Vernon and Mingyu were laughing hard probably from a joke one of them made about the 'wanna be's' on stage. Woonwoo couldn't even laugh, he was livid that they were even here but he only expressed it through his eyes, the way he was eyeing them, if only looks could kill. On the other hand Yuna stared at Wonwoo feeling like she should be clapping but held it back thinking it wasn't the right time and while Yuna was staring at Wonwoo S coups was looking at her. He wasn't glaring or anything he was just zoning out everything that was around him, he looked at her for so long he actually was able to zone everything else out. He thought it was interesting, he was the one that had a short attention span but he was just not getting bored looking at her. He was confused himself so he forced himself to look away almost forgetting their rivals were on stage.
    "Anyways." Dino grabbed the mic from both of them. "Thank you for being excited of our entrance," He bowed and the crowed cheered again. "This was all kind of last minute for us so we're not really sure..." He trailed off. "Should we preform for you?" He faced the mic towards the audience for their reply.
    It was more cheers and screams than actual replies. "No!" Vernon screamed but was drowned out by all the extra noise, Mingyu high fived him.  
    Dino passed the mic down to the blonde one named The8. "So what should we do for you? Dance?" The crowed screamed at the thought of them dancing on stage. "Sing?" Another section of the crowed mostly girls screamed at the thought of the boys on stage singing to them. "Or.." His eyes trailed the big crowed taking in all the faces. "Rap?" His eyes landed on Wonwoo's blank expression. "I think we'll go with that. How does that sound?" The crowed screamed.
    Yuna unintentionally clapped because of their decision, that's just how she was raised and she felt that it was weird that she felt uncomfortable to clap at a performance place. Her expression fell and her hands slowed down when Wonwoo looked back at her, instead of just him Vernon, Mingyu and S coups were also looking at her.
    She slowed down her claps until they came to a complete stop. Wonwoo sighed and grabbed her wrist pulling her close to talk in her ear. "Yah Noona, I'll take you home alright." She couldn't even respond as he completely pulled her through the crowed out the exit making one of the males on stage smile. 
    Yuna was confused, she didn't know why he would be ok one minute sweet the next a jerk and playboy all in the same day. She especially was confused to why he lied to his friends saying that she was older than them, or why he even still calls her noona but speaks so informally to her. She tugged her wrist away.
    He didn't say anything, he just turned around to look at her, he didn't look shocked nor upset he was only just looking at her. "Why are you being like this? I don't get you." She was frustrated.
    He tilted his head to the side. "Hmm?"
    "Why would you bring me to a place just to leave when it actually starts?"
    He shrugged. "Why'd you come with me?" He questioned her.
    "Cause..." She didn't know why. It's not because she wanted to or felt like it. She was having such a stressful day that started with her coming late to school so she felt like 'why not take a moment and have fun?' But she didn't want to tell him, she couldn't.
    "You didn't seem like you were having fun, that's why I'm taking you back. It was rude of me to harass you to come in the first place." He used her to cover his own reason for not wanting to be there. He couldn't stand to see those four guys on stage trying to out rap him at his own game.
    She felt bad, she didn't want him to feel like a burden but there was so many other questions that she had. "Why did you tell your friends that I was their noona when you're older than me?"
    "Because do you really want four Oppas that you don't know to talk to you comfortably? They're not the sweetest people. At least when you're a noona they'll have some respect for you." She was starting to understand but he continued. "And either way two of them were really younger than you only one is older. That's why I introduced them oldest to youngest."
     She understood now why he did all that but she still didn't understand him. "Arraso."
    He nodded to the direction they were walking. "Let's go dongsaeng." He continued to walk. 
    She was taken aback at the word he used and chased after him catching up to his pace. "Muh? Yah, it's Noona to you." She said.
    "Hmm not really." 
    "Academically I'm your noona." She was referring to how she was in a higher grade than him.
    "Academically you're my sunbae." He smartly retorted. She opened to say something else but he cut her off. "If it makes you feel better I'll call you Noona when people are around but when it's just us I'm your Oppa arraso?"
    "No." She retaliated. He looked at her confused. "What makes you think I'll see you again."
    "You probably will since my schools next to yours. We're bound to see each other unless you hide from me." He smiled.
    She didn't have anything to say anymore because he always had a convincing answer, she was smart but she was only books smart but Wonwoo was street smart and had a way with his words. 
    
    Majority of the walk was silent because she really had no intentions of seeing him again, but after a few moments she didn't want to keep quiet anymore. "I'm kind of disappointed we left right before the performance."
    "I could tell." He replied. What was that supposed to mean? "You were clapping."
    "Yeah about that, why were you glaring at the stage. It wasn't like you were intrigued, you were staring hard at them."
    He hesitated awhile before he answered, he wasn't sure if he should just ignore her. "I promise you, you wouldn't have missed anything if you stayed."
    "Did you know those guys?"
    "You could say that." 
    "From school?"
    He shook his head. "It's a competition thing, we're competitors."
    "Yeah?"
    "Yeah, not really friends. They think their better than us and we know we're better than them."
    
    "You're a performer? What do you guys do?"
    "We rap." He stopped walking. "Anyways, isn't this your house. You should go on up."
    She felt like she was just getting to know him, but she didn't want to hold him back any longer. "Ne." She said walking towards the steps of the apartment. On the first step she turned around and bowed. "Gamsahabnida..." She wanted to say 'Oppa' but it didn't seem right so she just stopped after 'thank you'.
    He slightly smiled and waved her off leaving Yuna to go up to her room. As she finally had time by herself she got to think about everything he said. 'You didn't seem like you were having fun, that's why I'm taking you back' and then she thought back to when she said she was disappointed that she left before the performance. 'I could tell.' He said. He knew that she wasn't bored, she was clapping so his excuse for leaving was a lie. She nodded to herself adding up the situation. He also said he didn't like those guys and he left right before they could even preform and they wanted to rap and that's what Wonwoo's good at. 
    She unlocked the door to her apartment. "I have so much other stuff to think about, I shouldn't worry about a high schoolers problems." She said to herself entering her home.