Community Service

Formality
    "Won woo, Seung Cheol, Min Gyu and Choi Hansol please report to the principles office." The teacher announce as all the students were making their way to their seats. The four boys stayed standing with a confused expression just staring at the teacher while the classroom was in complete silence.
    "What's the occasion?" Won woo asked completely confused to how the already became a nuisance and they haven't even made it to their seats yet.
    "Because of that little stunt you pulled yesterday the principle would like to see you." The teacher answered.
    "Can you please elaborate what we did yesterday?" Min Gyu asked.
    "You guys decided to leave class early." The teacher raised his eye brow not wanting to play their game. "But now I'm giving you the chance to leave early so you can go wait in the principles office." He dismissed them.
    S. Coups shrugged and walked out the door, obviously there was no reason or way to persuade him into letting them stay in the class they didn't want to be in in the first place.
    Vernon groaned loudly as he also exited the room with Ming gyu, Woon woo who was last to leave scoffed and rolled his eyes.
 
    The three boys were walking down the hall debating if they should even go to the principles office or just leave. "At least we're all going to the office together." Vernon lightened the mood.
    "This is the first time isn't it? That we've been kicked out all together?" S. coups asked.
    "Yeah." Mingyu answered while Won Woo nodded.
    "Well here we are." Won Woo announced as they were face to face with the door to the principles room.
    "What do you think's gonna happen?" Vernon asked.
    "Probably just a detention." Ming gyu answered.
    "With all the warnings we've had and all the times we've been kicked out? Who knows." S. Coups sighed and opened the door to enter.
    They came face to face with the eldest but most powerful man at the school. He didn't look pleased nor disgusted to see them, he probably also gave up on them. 
    The four boys sat down in the seats across from the principle silently watching his expression. They really had no idea on what was going to happen to them and the Principle didn't look like he was going to give them another chance.
    "I'm not going to try to understand why all of you decided to cut class so I'll just cut to the chase." The principle finally spoke. "Because of what happened yesterday and all the other problems you all have created you four will be given a certain amount of community service hours that you will have to complete in a certain amount of time, if the goal is not succeeded then you won't have to worry about attending here anymore. This is your last and final chance." He eyed each and every one of them but they were all to shocked to come up with a response to what they just heard. "I've assigned you all individual tasks at Seoul University and you will head there every day after school and you each will go to your designated areas that you'll be volunteering in, so after school go to the college and they will tell you what to do from there, sounds good?" The principle finished.
    No, it didn't sound good at all, it was torture for them to have to put time aside  to do something they didn't want to do or even have a say in. "Ne." They all answered.
    "Great, now get back to class." The principle kicked them out.
    All four of them stood up and bowed respectably before leaving the room. "The punishment doesn't sound that bad actually." Vernon broke the silence. "I mean we're only just going to be around a bunch of noona's."
    "And Hyung's." Won Woo hated the punishment. It was intimidating to him to be in a place full of people he doesn't know, it was almost as if he was starting over. He had a reputation here and over there no one would know about him and most would even be older than him. He cringed at the thought of being someones dongsaeng. 
 
    Yuna fought to keep her attention back onto the teacher, she barely slept because of what happened last night. She laid her head on her desk trying to get away with dozing off for a few moments. She could only think of those piercing eyes as the rest of what he looked like went vague, she only met him once so she was forgetting most of his features leaving the only thing she couldn't forget, his eyes. She shifted the position she was in to be more comfortable before she completely dozed off.
    Time flew by quickly as she was asleep in her last class, she was not aware of the students leaving and exiting the classroom leaving her to be the last few in there. She yawned herself awake and blinked a few times looking around her surroundings noticing it was sunset, this was usually the time that people stayed after school to finish up their assignments and work on class projects. She became embarrassed that she fell asleep through the whole day and not just her classes. She wished that she had classes with her friend so she could be her alarm clock whenever this happened. 
    As she thought she was the only student left in the class another person walked past where she was sitting to exit.
    "Excuse me." She blurted out. 
    The boy stopped in his track to turn around and acknowledge her, she took in the way he looked, he looked so familiar and had such a distinct face that whenever you first see him you would never forget the way he looked. He looked bored as he stared at her, as if he was busy and had somewhere to be he just looked at her like she was waisting his time. "What?" He asked.    
    "Uhh I was just wondering was todays lesson important?" She honestly asked.
    He stared at her not sure if she was being serious or not. "Isn't every class in college important?" 
     She cursed to herself, she was so disappointed that she fell asleep and missed all lessons. She hid her face in her hands embarrassed that she even asked. The familiar boy laughed silently to himself as she was suffering in silence then proceeded to try to leave.
    "Wait." He turned around to look at her once more. "Do you remember anything that might be important?" She felt defeated, usually people were the ones asking her this but because of one night staying out late the roles were switched for the day.
    He sighed and walked over to her putting his bag on her desk going through it. "Here," He took out papers. "These were the notes for today, just return them to me tomorrow when your done copying it."
    She felt like a burden at this point. "I can copy it real quick and give it back to you." She offered.
    He shook his head. "I'm in a rush right now, I have somewhere to be so just return it tomorrow." 
    "Gahmsabnida..."
    "Jun." He finished for her, he began to exit the class again. "I'll see you tomorrow," He threw up a peace sign "Annyeong."
    She couldn't remember why but every moment he was talking and standing next to her he grew more familiar to her.
 
    "So Hansol will be assigned to the first floor custodian, Min Gyu will be assigned to first floor office assistant while Won Woo will be second floor custodian and Seung Cheol will be second floor office assistant." This lady on the first floor office assigned them and handed them each papers as she called their names. "Keep this paper and get it signed every day after your day is complete. We expect attire that is necessary for the task that your assigned to so if your assigned to office dress more cleaned up and if you're assigned to custodian then dress the part. We know about each of your records so if we have any type of problem we will not accept one bit of it and your time here will be done." The lady was harsh and straight to the point. The four boys nodded accepting the terms and agreements. "Alright then Won Woo and Seung Cheol go to your areas while you two come with me." She gestured the remaining two to come further into the office with her.
    Wonwoo and S.coups left the first floor office to go to the second floor. They've never been in a school this big so they took their time walking to it feeling like they were in a new world. "Hey let's look around, to see what we're getting into." Won woo suggested.
    S.coups looked in the direction they were supposed to be heading in before he turned back to Won woo and also nodded being curious as well. The two headed in the opposite direction of where they were supposed to be as they explored the second floor.
    They looked into a couple of classrooms. "Look how big one class is." Won woo whistled. He ran up the steps to pick a seat in the back of the classroom closest to the window. "This is where I would be sitting," he sat down and put his feet on the desk. "main characters in shows always sit in the seats closest to the window."
    "Is that so?" S.coups asked not really looking for an answer but mostly just to reply to him.
    Won woo nodded and took his feet off the desk. "It's 'cause when they're day dreaming they always look out the window at the people walking to and from class." He leaned on his hand propping him up to look out the window. "Then the main see's a familiar face down their and it's usually the love interest. But I'm not looking for all that, I'll probably just be looking at what Noona's I should talk to while I'm here." He then turned to S.coups. "And you'll be sitting here." He pulled out the chair next to him. 
    S.coups smirked and sat in the chair. "And who would be sitting here?" He nodded towards the last seat right next to them as all of the desks sat three people. 
    Wonwoo shrugged looking out the window again. "Her," He pointed through the glass. "Or maybe her." He joked causing him and S.coups to laugh.
    "Did you guys finally graduate?" A familiar voice said.    Both turned around to look at Jun standing next to the door. "You guys are pretending to be college students? That's cute." 
    Won woo stood up but S.coups stood up defensively blocking his path before he could do anything. Won Woo lost his cool for a moment before putting up his exterior again. "It is isn't it?"
    "So I was just wondering how you enjoyed the show last night?" Jun asked.
    "What show? I don't remember seeing any performance yesterday." Won woo yawned.    "I only remember good performances and the ones that aren't always slip my mind."
    Jun scoffed at his attitude and S.coups spoke up before he could say anything. "Don't you have somewhere to be? Isn't your group practicing day and night to always come in second place for everything."
    Jun shrugged. "I guess you guys think about us to much. But you are right and just reminded me I am busy so I'm afraid that I'll have to cut this conversation short. I'll see you guys tomorrow, maybe." He waved them off.
    Won woo rolled his eyes and started to walk towards the exit. "He ruined the mood let's go to where we were supposed to be."
    S.coups nodded following him. "I didn't even know he went to school, I thought their whole group were drop outs."
    "They are he was probably sneaking a lesson in or just said that to have an image so people would think they were cool." 
    S.coups laughed. "Those second place bastards."
    
    Yuna was in the library at her school quickly trying to copy these notes from one paper to the next. Her hand writing was sloppy and she had some spelling errors but she didn't care as long as she could read it at the end of the day. She had a couple more pages to go and she only had a short amount of time until it got completely dark and she would have to walk home. It's not like she lived in a dangerous area but she just heard to many stories on the news about girls walking home at night. She tied her hair in a pony tail to keep it out of her face and sipped on her coffee hoping it would give her more energy to write faster. Slowly the students that were in the library left and made her the only person in there except the librarian sitting at the front on her computer or putting books away.
    "Seo Yuna, when the janitor enters it's time for you to start getting ready to go." The librarian warned her.
    "Ne." She answered writing even faster and developing cramps in her hand. She really wanted to finish writing down all the notes before she left so when she got home she could just study it and not worry about it.
    "Oh you're here early, are you new?" Yuna heard the librarian talking to someone but didn't bother to break her focus on the notes she was copying.
    Won woo nodded to the aujima that was at the computer. "I'm volunteering so I'll be here for awhile as a substitute." He smiled sweetly at her hoping to get every teacher here on his side to prove he wasn't as bad as a student like the high school portrayed him to be.
    "Oh, I see, well there's only one other person in here and she's doing work so she won't be a bother. You can just work around her while she gets ready to leave."
    He nodded and bowed. "I'll make this room clean for you." He smiled.
    "I sure hope so." The librarian joked.
    Won woo pushed his cart holding everything he needs to clean as he didn't know where to start. That was the down side of this place being so big, it'll only take longer to clean. He sighed as he saw the girl that the librarian was talking about, he smiled at the chances of fate forcing him to get community service and see her again. He turned around to see if the librarian was paying any attention to what he was doing and luckily for him she was just typing away on her computer.
    He grabbed a spray bottle and a rag from his cart and began to clean around her. As he was cleaning he gradually got closer to her amused at the thought that she hasn't noticed him as he was so close to her, he decided to be daring and got even closer and spraying the bottle dangerously close to her papers. As she continued to zone him out he grew offended at the thought of her ignoring him and he sprayed the table getting it on a few of her papers and wiping the table with the rag smearing some of the words off the papers Yuna already took notes on making it completely unreadable.
    She gasped finally realizing that someone was near her and the notes she just took were ruined.
    "Omo." He acted over dramatic taking his hands off the table.
    She turned around to see Wonwoo smiling at her. "Anyoung Dongsaeng." 
    She recognized those eyes, the only thing she could remember was looking back at her at the moment and his face became clear and memorable to her. "You."
    "I know you.~" He picked up the notes that Jun took. "Watcha doing?" He asked looking at her papers.
    "I was taking notes but you ruined it," She looked down at her soggy papers. "I'm going to have to re write it again." She whined.
    "Do you not own a quarter?" Won woo asked sarcastically.
    She glared at him giving him the dirtiest look she could but she didn't know that he was the king of piercing glares so her stare looked more like aegyo to him. 
    "Seo Yuna start getting your things ready to go." The librarian called over.
    Yuna sighed and snatched the notes out of his hand. "It's over." She muttered.
    "Oh, did I ruin your study time?" 
    "Yes, you did." She muttered.
    "What was so important that I ruined?" 
    She looked at him in disbelief. "You ruined my notes and took the rest of my time to copy them."
    "Babo, like I said, 'Do you not own a quarter?'."
    She ignored his stupid question and started packing her things completely loosing hope until he picked up the notes that she was copying.
    She sighed and held out her hand. "Give it."
    "Not unless you finally call me oppa."
    "Hajima." She reached for it but he pulled it away.
    "Oppa Juseyo." He kept trying.
    She wasn't in the mood to be joking with him because she can already predict what was going to happen, she was going to stay up late to write these notes and then probably fall asleep during class again. She just left her arm out stretched with her palm open waiting for him to give up and give her the papers.
    He laughed to himself. "Well when you look like that you look like a beggar."
    "Just give me my notes."
    "Aniyo." He walked away.
    Yuna stood up quickly trying to follow him as he walked fast over to the librarian.
    "Can you copy this for me?" He pulled out a quarter he had in his pocket from cleaning around the school and finding change. "Sorry it's kind of last minute."
    "Oh it's fine." She took the papers from him and ignored the quarter he offered. "Are you almost done?" She asked as it was scanning the papers and printing them quickly.
    Yuna's jaw dropped she couldn't believe that she didn't think about using the printer and it slightly offended her that he thought of it before her. She internally groaned at the fact that he was so annoying but so kind at the same time.
    He nodded. "Just about." She handed the papers back to him. "Gahmsabnida." He bowed.
    Yuna watched him walk back over to her, "It's getting late, here are your notes. You should start heading back."
    "Gahmsabnida." She whispered.
    "Just go." He nodded towards the door. "Ka. Before it gets dark and I get worried." He teased.
    Yuna nodded her head and picked up her bags to leave slightly disappointed that he didn't offer to walk her home as she noticed it was getting darker but slightly happy that he said he'd be worried.