My crew

Formality
    College student Yuna jogged up the stairs to her school holding every book for every class in her arms being in to much of a rush to grab her back pack as the night before she had her books spread out around her work area.
    This was almost a normal thing for her, she was a hard worker but needed motivation to make her work so hard. As she was doing her homework last night she over worked herself and passed out before she could even set her clock to wake her up the next morning, so thats how she's in the situation she's in now.
    She made it up the stairs and continued into the building hoping to be not to late to her class. Luckily for her, her class was one of the first few doors as you enter the building but but unluckily she was still late but not by to long.
    She stopped running a few feet in front of her classroom and huffed her hair out of her face to make herself look a little bit more presentable. She forced all the weight of the books in one arm as she tried to open the door, just her luck the books weren't that stable and all fell making a crashing noise. 
     She ran her fingers through her brown red hair and squatted down to pick up her fallen books. 
    "Seriously?" She whispered to herself as she tried to stack her books in a more stable manor.
    Just then the door to her classroom opened and the teacher stood at the door leaning on it staring at her and Yuna popped her head up staring at her with wide eyes. 
    "Sungsangnim-" She tried to talk.
    "Seo Yuna."The teacher sighed. "Again?"
    She left her books on the ground and stood up quick to bow. "Mianhabnida Sunsangnim." She apologized. 
    The teacher didn't say anything but sighed again because it wasn't like she was a student that acted out in class or was the worst pupil ever. "Pick up your things and hurry to your seat." Was all she could say to Yuna.
    Yuna lifted her head as the teacher spoke again. "Hurry." She moved aside to let Yuna in.
    Yuna picked up her books and quickly entered the class as she mumbled an apology as all eyes were on her which was the punishment of coming to class late. She quickly scanned the room to find a seat and found her best friend slightly waving at her with her fingertips, Yuna rushed over to sit by her.
    "Eyes back here class." The teacher spoke as Yuna sat down.
    "You saved my seat?" Yuna whispered to her friend.
    HyeJeong nodded. "Always do." She  kept her eyes on the teacher so that it would look less obvious that she was talking. "I knew you'd come anyway."
    Yuna was lucky to have HyeJeong as a friend, they met when they both attended high school and here they are still in contact even for their first year of college, their both as close to each other as ever.
    Yuma looked at her friend as her friend continued to act as if she was listening to the teacher by just staring at her and taking notes every now and then. "Gomsabnida." 
    
    Meanwhile at a high school nearby Wonwoo kicked his feet up on his desk and leaned back in his chair listening to music as the teacher gave up on him and didn't bother to even scold him, he didn't bother to scold the class let a lone as everyone did as they pleased.
    Wonwoo suddenly felt one ear being exposed to the noise of the classroom as someone pulled out his ear phone. His eyes shot open and he went to glare at whoever did that but only to see Mingyu. "I've been talking to you this whole time." Mingyu groaned.
    Wonwoo closed his eyes again. "Should've learned by now."
    "Damn I was only kidding but I was hoping to make you feel bad." He mumbled not sure if he should be offended or not. "But anyway, we're still going to that underground performance right?"
    "Mmm" Wonwoo pretended to think but was actually dozing back off to sleep.
    "Aww come on hyung, what if someone tries to show us up?"
    "Eh, we win some we loose some." Wonwoo said acting as if he didn't care but he really couldn't bare the thought of someone having the title that they already owned so instead he put up this cocky exterior.
    "That's why we have to go, so we can laugh at the people that try to step to us." Mingyu stated.
    "But there all the same and they end up the same to."
    "Hyung do you really want to stay in class?"
    Wonwoo didn't have an answer because in reality he didn't. Nobody in the class did but no one would dare to just ditch no matter how rowdy or a bad student they were, but Wonwoo and his group of friends were different. 
    Wonwoo opened his eyes but stared off because he was actually thinking. 
    Mingyu groaned. "I can't believe you actually have to think about this?!"
    Wonwoo turned to his other friend that was sitting on the opposite side to him. He watched him as he was actually doing his homework unlike anyone else in the class. "S Coups hyung," Wonwoo nodded at the door. "Let's go." 
    S coups gathered up his stuff. "I was so close to being done." He said as he threw his books in his bag.
    Wonwoo patted his should as he stood up. "We know you'll finish." He then looked at Mingyu and also nodded at the door and then to their final friend that hasn't said anything this whole time because he was actually asleep. 
    "Yah," Wonwoo slapped the back of his head. "Vernon." 
    "Good morning." Mingyu chimed.
    Vernon instantly sat up as he looked at his hyungs that were standing around him. He yawned and stretched. "Ahh are we leaving?"
    None replied as the headed to the door letting Vernon know that they had something in mind for their day and being in class wasn't it.
    "Yah, where are the four of you going?" The teacher noticed them.
    "Don't worry we'll be back." Wonwoo waved him off as he exited the room with S coups.
    "Tomorrow." Mingyu finished the sentence for him and also exited.
    "Maybe." Vernon said to the teacher so he wouldn't get his hopes up as he was last in the group to leave.
    
    Mingyu was laughing so much as they proceeded their way out of the building. "Poor ahjussi, the only student that would actually listen to him teach left with us." He put his arm around the eldest friend of theres.
    S coups cracked a smile while the others got a laugh out of the joke not really bothered by the fact Mingyu's arm was around him. "I don't know how you can even do it Hyung, my attention span is so short." Vernon commented.
    "So is mine." S coups replied. He was right, S coups could be focused doing something but once an opportunity to do something else is in front of him he takes it.
    "This underground battle better not be lame." Vernon complained. 
    "Probably will be since Mingyu wants to go to it so bad." Wonwoo said.
    "Yah! Can anything be lamer than going to class?" Mingyu retaliated.
    "Doesn't matter, I rather do fun stuff when-" Vernon tried to speak.
    "Did you just 'Yah' your hyung?" Wonwoo interrupted. Even though Wonwoo acted like he didn't care about anything he was very big on formalities. "Hmm?"
    Mingyu gulped at the sudden change of mood realizing he was serious. "I was talking to Vernon." He quickly replied.
    "Oh ok." Wonwoo nodded to himself then shot Mingyu a glare. "Thought so." He then went back to normal. "But anyways I do hope it's entertaining."
    They were passing the college that was close to their school. "We should make it more entertaining." He smiled at the school.
    "How?" Vernon asked. 
    "To guarantee I won't be bored I'll bring a date." Wonwoo answered.
    "A Nuna?" S coups asked confused.
    Wonwoo nodded. "Nuna's are the most fun." He bit his lip at the thought. "It's settled, I'll bring a date. I'll find the prettiest girl in there and take her with me."
    All laughed except S coups who was trying to figure him out. "Good luck with that." Mingyu said as he continued to walk with the others following behind him.
    Wonwoo took up his own offer and proceeded into the college determined to find a girl for the night.
 
    On the other hand Yuna was one of the last few people to head off campus since she had to carry all those books back with her. 
    "Yuna are you sure you don't want me to carry some of those back with you? Your arms are gonna be tired." Hyejeong pitied her friend.
    "No, I got here able to do it I think I'll be fine doing it again." Yuna smiled.
    "Alright~" She chimed. "Don't complain about how sore you are tomorrow when I offered to help you." Her friend skipped away not wanting to walk in the slow pace that Yuna was going in so that her books wouldn't fall.
    She finally reached the stares. "Here we go." She pep talked herself and took a deep breath as she focused on not loosing her balance and dropping the books or let a lone falling.
    She focused hard into her steps and breathing knowing that she was kind of holding her breathe because she didn't want anything to mess her up. Not knowing that Wonwoo was standing at the bottom of the stares smiling in her direction obviously choosing his target.
    Her hands were actually starting to get soar, she had to haul all these books back and forth between her classes so by the end of the day she was really drained. But suddenly the books got lighter and wasn't heavy anymore. She was so focused into not falling she didn't even notice a complete stranger get close enough to her to take majority of the books out of her hand leaving her with only one.
    "I've been looking for you." The stranger smiled sweetly at her.
    "Muh?" She was confused and flustered.
    "You made me wait really long though, so I should be mad at you for that." He proceeded to walk down that stairs. "Gaja." He looked back at her when she wasn't following him.
    "But.." Yuna tried to talk.
    "Hmm?" He eyed her piercing her with his gaze.
    "I don't know you though." She quietly said but loud enough for him to hear.
    He ignored her comment and smiled. "Gaja." He repeated. "We have somewhere to be. So lets take your books home first."
    "But I don't know you." She hesitantly said again as she slowly started to follow him down the stairs.
    He turned back around. "Oh?" That's all he could say to her.
    "Well I mean." She looked down loosing eye contact with him. "You're wearing a school uniform so I see you're a high school student, but I'm in college so I don't see how you would know me." She rambled.
    He smiled again. "Come on Nuna."
    "I mean I would appreciate it if you gave my books back." She called after him.
    This time he didn't turn around as he spoke. "Don't ruin a mans pride and let him be a gentlemen."
    She didn't know what to say to that, he was only doing a favor for her not really any harm to having a guy walk her home. She would've been more offended if no one else offered to lend her a hand on all the books she was carrying so she minus well accept this one.
    She rushed over to him and put the one book that he left in her hands on the stack his was holding then she crossed her arms and walked in front of him. "This way." She said.
    She couldn't see since she was in front of him but Wonwoo smirked knowing that she gave in. 
    
    They were only a few blocks away from her home when she started to engage in conversation. "What's you're name." She turned around to look at him.
    "Wonwoo." There was actually a reason he hasn't talked this whole time. For him these books were draining him and he was amazed at how stubborn she was to walk all the way home to carry this.
    "And you're from the high school? What year are you in?" She asked, at this point she was walking backwards.
    "My last year, but last year I was also a senior." He admitted.
    "So you got held back?" 
    He nodded as his response. "It's ok though, I still have my friends so it's not like I'm lonely or anything."
    "I see." She turned back around and continued walking a few steps in front of him.
    "What about you?" He mustered up the energy to talk.
    "Me? I'm in my first year of college." Yuna answered.
    "You just kind of look young." Wonwoo bluntly said. "About fifth grade." He joked. 
    But since she didn't know him she took him seriously. "Muh?" It was a stab to her self esteem. Was it because she was short? Did she have features the same that a child would have? Was she baby faced?
    He laughed at her confusion, "Just kidding Nuna."
    "I probably look young because I skipped my senior year of high school and went to college."
    "Ahh so you skipped a grade?" He was confirming.
    "Mhmmm." She nodded.
    "You know," He started. "That you skipping a grade and me getting held back puts us around the same age."
    "Well I was born at the end of the year so I've always been the youngest in my classes even before I skipped a grade." She didn't even know what she was saying, maybe she was having a conversation with him but for him the math was adding up in his head.
    "I was born in the middle of the year. What year are you?" This was his final question.
    "Ninety six."
    "Yah, were you even paying attention to the stuff that you've been saying." He laughed to himself.
    She was taken aback from him comment. "Yah?" She repeated him thrown off to why he was speaking informal to her.
    "You're a freshman in collage that skipped her senior year of high school," He was breaking it down for her that slightly offended her intelligence.
    "Mhmmm?" She was confused at why he was doing this, she thought they were just having a conversation.
    "And I'm a senior that's a returning senior because I got held back."
    "Ok?.." She stopped walking letting him catch up with her.
    "And finally.We're born the same year but you were born in the end and I was born in the middle, so what does that mean?" He was penetrating her with his gaze not knowing that he was slightly close to her.
    "You're older than me." She answered his question.
    But it was all a game to him so he shook his head. "It means I listened to you." He then continued to walk leaving her just watching him. "Your house is one of these right?"
    She was so confused with his actions that she had no words, she just nodded.