IV

Summer, Beach and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daniel-ssi indeed was a great companion to shop. With his ability to bargain with the sellers and his fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and English, we went home with a lot of bags of souvenirs (which I didn’t know whom to give). We chatted and laughed as we walked and I could say that I kind of forgetting Seungri. It’s been a long time since I laughed my off, almost crying because of Daniel’s jokes. In front of Seungri’s colleagues, I had to restrain myself –he had images to keep. Savage and sassy were two words that described Daniel perfectly. It felt like I had known him for ages.

I found myself wondering, what if I met him before I met Seungri?

We decided to have an early dinner so we had time to prepare ourselves for clubbing. Later, I found out that Daniel asked me to go to the bar that Seungri recommended. What a coincidence, huh? But it might be because the club was famous. The dinner was great and while waiting for the order to come, we had a more decent conversation to get to know more of each other. We talked about current events, world peace and so many more that I could conclude that Daniel was a complete package: good-looking, smart and rich. I got to know that his forte was fluent in languages -something that I had to spend my life to get into his level- and his eyes was getting bigger upon hearing that I thought the reason I couldn’t getting taller was because I didn’t like milk.

It’s a really wonderful time for me.

After eating dinner, we went back to each bungalow and he promised me to pick me up again at 9 o’clock, which meant that I only have two hours to prepare myself. Actually I was very confused because I didn’t bring my clubbing outfits. I took out all of my belongings from the suitcase and found that I brought a ripped jeans. I hoped that it would become a decent outfit for clubbing when I mixed and matched it with my black shirt and jacket. Ah, who the hell cared about my appearance anyway.

‘Daniel-ssi cares, you babo.’ Said the voice in my head.

Oh, . He might be.

But what could I do? I didn’t have any choices.

I sighed and crossed my finger. Hope that Daniel didn’t care about my appearance.

 

***

 

Daniel showed up at my bungalow exactly at nine and I nearly dropped my jaw. He styled his slightly hair with a wet-look one. He wore a tight black leather pants and a shiny skeleton belt. Not to forget he wore eyeliner, making him having a pair of eyes that could stare to my soul. His shirt perfectly hugged his body. My head ached and my body was in fire upon seeing a gorgeous statuesque in front of me.

I felt like a beggar when I saw his outfits.

But then I saw his white bag again. His medical kit.

“Before we’re going to the club, let me take care of your hand first, change the winding bandage to a more comfortable one.”

I was surprised that he still remembered to take care of my hand. As usual, I let him doing anything with my hand and I just watched him. How many times he could surprise me with his appearance? With my free hand, I touched my burning cheeks. I raised my hand and put it above Daniel’s head, ready to touch the copper

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter