Am I too late? (Part 2)

SooSic/SooSica Random One Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello! Sorry for making you wait. I was really busy on some stuffs that's why. Anyways, there's a TwiceVelvet suggestion below but I don't know which pairing would I put as a supporting character. Can someone suggest? I'll wait for a suggestion before posting the next story. And you can also suggest other supporting pairing so please do leave a comment. Thanks..

 P.S. there's a lot of silent reader 😭

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Author's POV

TaeYeon and Tiffany gave a call to Yuri and SeoHyun respectively. The two models went to Tae's office immediately after the call. TaeNy explain their plan and YulSeo agreed and now they are waiting for SooNa to arrived because they need to tell Yoong about Tiffany's "smart" plan.

After more than 3 hours of food shopping the two shikshin came back with loads of foods in the car.

"Is there a zombie apocalypse?" Tae asked the two after seeing the bunch of food that they buy.

"Unnies that food will last for a month for all of us here" Seo said.

"But this food is only for one week" Yoong said "and this is only for the two of us, right Soo unnie?" she said while looking at Soo.

"Of course, it's only for the two of us, since Tae is responsible for the rest of you" Soo said.

"Yah why me giant?" Tae whine.

"Because Yoong is my only food buddy, in fact, you need to thank me cuz I take responsible for Yoong's food right?" Soo said.

"Yah Soo, why only Yoong? How about Seo and I?" Yuri started her fake acting.

"Because Soo unnie loves me more than the two of you, right Soo unnie?" Yoong said. Soo nod in agreement.

"Unnie it's so unfair" Seobaby joined.

"But you didn't eat junk food Seobaby" Soo defend herself.

While YoonYulSeoSic is having a conversation, well more like teasing moment, Jessica is so pissed at Soo's sweet act towards the three model, 'am I not existed here?' she thought. She gets even anger when Soo agreed that she loves Yoong so much and when she called Seo as Seobaby. Meanwhile, TaeNy is having a conversation in their own.

"Taetae did you tell Soo about our plan?" Fany whisper to Tae.

"No I didn't" Tae whisper back.

"But it seems like she knows our plan"

"Yeah I notice that, maybe she has her own plan?"

"Either way, let's still tell Yoong about our plan, alright?"

"Sure sure" Tae response.

"Let's start now, you need to call Yoong then I will go to Jessi okay? She looks like Anger in InsideOut movie" Tiff said and Tae nod.

Taeng call Yoong and tell her to follow her on the office, before Tae could leave, she glance at YulSeo giving them a 'do your job' look, understanding what does Tae means, they nod in agreement. Tae told Yoong about the plan they make about making Jessica jealous, when she's done with the explanation, YoonA gave her a smirk.

"Don't worry unnie, I'll make sure that she would really got jealous" Yoong said.

"Great, I already tell this to YulSeo so you don't need to worry about your girlfriend okay?"

"Alright unnie, are we going to start now?"

"Yes now, so let's go" Tae said.

Meanwhile at JeTi

"Hey Jessi, are you alright?" Tiff asked, of course she know that her besfriend is not alright.

"Does that YoonA girl has a thing on my Youngie?" Jessica asked irritatedly.

"I don't know Jessi"

"But she's your talent, why you didn't know"

"Correction Jessi, she's our talent but we didn't own her mind"

"Even so, didn't she tell someone if she had a feelings for my baby? And vice versa?"

"Well I don't really intervene in their personal life Jessi, especially when it comes to Soo, since she don't want to open up any topic involving love" Tiff started her plan. Jessica become sad at Tiff's words and Tiff notice that. "But I told you that I'm gonna help you to win Soo again right? I mean that, I will really help you" Jessica's face brighten because of that "but, if ever Yoong really has a feeling towards Soo" Tiff was cut by Sica.

"I will fight for her Tiff" Jessica said in a firm tone "I will fight for Soo, and this time, I will never leave her again, if I need to compete with that YoonA girl, I will do that just to win Soo's heart again"

"Wow Jessi, you didn't even let me finish with my sentence huh" Tiff giggle.

"I'm serious Tiff, I will go anything to get Soo back, if I need to court her, I will do that"

"Fine I get you Jessi" Tiff said 'she's really determined' Tiff thought. "Count me in" she wink at her best friend.

After the two separate conversation, JeTi and YoonTae went back to the studio, and they saw that SooRiSeo is still having a conversation.

"Soo your birthday is near, what do you want?" Yul asked.

"Near? It's still January Yul" Soo said. 'yeah, her birthday is near' Sica thought,

"Even so, I need to prepare a meaningful gift to my lovely photographer" Yul exaggerating her act when she notice that JeTi was already in the studio.

"Really huh?" Soo said "well I'm not really a materialistic person Yul" she said looking at Jessica, Jessica on the other hand looked down "I don't want a too expensive gift since I'm won't appreciate it, I want a simple yet meaningful gift" she said still looking at Sica.

"Woah woah, so you're gonna accept if it's just a letter?"

"If it comes from your heart then why not?" Soo said. Jessica's eyes were teary because of what she heard, Tiff notice it and she glare at Soo. But Soo seem like she didn't care at all.

"Since it's already late afternoon, I think we should head back now" Tiff said to avoid the gloomy atmosphere.

"Fany is right" Tae said "since there's only two car which is my car and Soo's, let's have an arrangement?"

"I'll go with Tae unnie" Seo said.

"Me too" Yul said.

"Of course I'll go with my Taetae" Tiff said.

"Yah Yul what the heck?" Soo said.

"I'ts more safe with TaeYeon unnie's car, right Seo?"

"Yes, I agree with unnie" Seo said.

"Don't worry unnie, I'll go with you" Yoong said while clinging to Soo's arm.

"You're so sweet Yoongie" Soo said.

"Jessi you can join with Soo's car" Tiff said looking at Jessica.

"But" Soo was about to complain but Tiff stop her.

"No but's Soo, Jessi will ride on your car and that's final" Tiff said in a serious tone. Soo didn't response since she don't want to face the HellFany. Jessi notice the irritated look of Soo so she decided to speak.

"It's alright Tiff, I can ride a cab, just give me the address" Sica said with a very obvious sad tone.

"No Jessi, I told to your manager that I would take care of you, so you'll gonna ride on Soo's car whether you both like it or not, understand?" Tiff said. Soo suddenly felt guilty when she saw Sica's face.

"Yes" Soo said.

Yoong run on the passenger seat while Sica on the back seat. While they're on the ride, Soo receive a text message from Tiffany saying that Jessica didn't take a lunch. Soo look at the rear view mirror to check for Jessica, YoonA noticed it and smile a little.

"Ms. Jung, there is a food near you, you can eat if you're hungry" she said while focusing on the road.

"It's fine Youngie, I'm not hungry" Sica was surprise at Soo's word but she still manage to response.

YoonA was amazed at how Jessica called Soo. But unfortunately, Sica stomach growl making Soo giggle a bit. Sica looked down because of embarrassment but she still heard that giggle.

"Don't be a hard headed, just eat Sica, I mean Ms. Jung" Soo said while cursing herself 'stupid SooYoung, why did you say that?' she thought.

"Thank you Youngie" Sica smiled, YoonA witness everything so she decided to do her role.

"Unnie, how about me? Aren't you going to tell me to eat?" She pout.

"But you already eat Yoongie"

"But I'm still hungry, do you want your number one model to get starve?" YoonA said with aegyo.

Jessica is shooting Yonng a deathly glare which Soo notice when she look at the rear view mirror 'woah, she still have that icy and deathly glare' Soo thought.

"Fine fine, eat whatever you want Yoong" Soo said ending the conversation to avoid the eruption of HellSica.

YoonA on the other side know what does Soo mean so she decided to stop since she also saw on the rear view the deathly glare that sent shiver on her innermost body.

TaeYeon's Car

"Unnie do you think they're going to be fine there?" Seo asked worriedly.

"Well honestly Seobaby" Tiff said "I don't know either"

"What do you mean you don't know Fany?" Yul asked.

"Well, you know Yoong right? When we told her to act clingy, she will definitely do that more exaggerately, so I'm worried since Jessi is a short tempered girl" Tiffany explain "and I'm wondering now what is the exact situation on Soo's car"

"Fany-boo that is the reason why I don't trust your idea" Tae said "I'm worried to Soo, but much more to Yoong"

"What do you mean?" Yul asked "is my Yoongiebaby in trouble?"

"Well, if Yoong would successfully wake HellSica, then I guess, she's really in a very big trouble" YulSeo's eyes went wide open.

"I need to inform my Yoongiebaby about this" Yul said while typing a message for her Yoong. After a few minutes she receive a reply from her. Yul read it out loud for the other three to hear it.

From: Yoongiebaby ❤

"don't worry Yulbaby, I'm safe, in fact, I already saw a little bit of what you call HellSica so I stop for the mean time"

To: Yoongiebaby ❤

"glad you're fine, any happenings there?"

From: Yoongiebaby ❤

"well Jessica-ssi called Soo unnie as Youngie, and Soo unnie call Jessica-ssi as Sica but she suddenly call her as Ms. Jung, plus Soo unnie giggle when we heard the growl of Jessica-ssi's stomach"

The three other girls are busy listening to Yul while reading Yoong's reply.

To: Yoongiebaby ❤

"great then, but be careful Yoongiebaby alright? Maybe the HellSica they're talking is much worst than HellFany"

From: Yoongbaby ❤

"don't worry about me Yulbaby, I'm stronger than her"

Yul was relief when she make sure that her Yoong is fine.

"See?" Tiff said also in relief "Yoong can handle it"

"But you're not so sure earlier" Yul said.

"Well that was earlier, there is a difference between now and earlier" Fany said defending herself.

"Whatever pig monster" Yul said.

"Yah you black chocolate" Tiff response.

"At least I'm not a pig" Yul teased. Tiff was about to take her revenge when her phone suddenly beep.

"Who's that?" Taeng asked.

"It's Jessi"

"What did she say?"

"Well she said that Soo call her as Sica"

"That's all?" Tae asked.

"Yeah, well I can tell what will be the end of this drama" Tiff smiles.

"Me too unnie" Seo suddenly in "I think we don't need to push it more unnie, I mean the plan"

"Why not?" Tiff asked.

"Uhm, simply because, if both Soo unnie and Jessica-ssi still have a feelings for each other, we don't need to interfere with them" Seo said, since YulFany is looking at her she continue "I mean, both of them can figure it out by themselves, and I'm pretty sure that Soo unnie is still in love with Jessica-ssi"

"How can you be so sure about Soo's feeling towards Jessica-ssi? Yul asked her.

"When Fany unnie and Soo unnie are arguing about who'll gonna ride at Soo unnie's car, remember that Jessica-ssi looked down because Soo unnie is complaining right?" all three of them nod "I saw Soo unnie was looking at Jessica-ssi that time, and I see the change of her expression, from irritated to being guilty, and according to my calculation just now" Seo stop for a moment while thinking 'seriously, what kind of person is she?' Yul thought "I'm pretty sure that they will be back together earlier than we thought" Seo said seriously. Tae stop her car and looked at Seo.

"Are you really a model or a psychic?" Tae asked.

"Unnie" Seo pout "model of course"

"I just want to make sure" Taeng said. And they continue the ride. Few more minutes they're already at Taeng's house.

Back to Soo's Car

Jessica is now eating some cinnamon roll, since she's really hungry, she bite simultaneously, and because of that, she choked. She cough continuously which make S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter