When Loser meets Loser

SooSic/SooSica Random One Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Main Pairing: SooSic/SooSica

Supporting Pairing: None (no one suggest for any pairing, I got ignored 😂)

 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

 

Author's POV

Present Time, 8:00PM (SooSic/SooSica)

"Give me one more glass" Sica said.

"Me too" Soo said.

"Yah why are copying me?"

"Yah why would I copy you?

"Stupid"

"You too"

The bickering continue as the bartender gave each of them a glass of soju.

"It's funny to think that both of us are acting like we're kind of a loser" Jessica said.

"Aren't we?" Soo asked and they both laugh.

"You're right" Sica agreed. "One more round?" Sica dare Soo.

"Game!" Soo said as they asked for another glass. The bartender are hesitating since the two girls are obviously drunk.

"Uhm, ma'am you're already drunk, I guess....." The bartender was cut off.

"What are you talking about?" Soo asked.

"Don't tell us what to do, just give us what we want" Jessica still able to glare at the bartender despite being drunk.

The bartender gulp at the cold aura and followed SooSic's demand.

 

Flashback (SooYoung's Part)

"Hon let's watch a movie tomorrow since we're done with our project" Soo said.

"Sure" Chorong shortly said.

"Really hon?" Soo said happily.

"Yes"

"I'll help you on that" Soo said.

"No need Soo, I can do it alone" Soo pout but it didn't worked on Chorong "you're too old for that Soo"

"Okay" Soo said "I'll drop you to your house instead"

"Soo" Chorong said a bit irritated "I still have something to finish, you go first, I'll just take a cab"

"Then I'll wait for you" Soo insisted.

"Soo can't you understand? It'll take more than two hours for me to finish that so don't wait for me" Chorong raise a voice.

"S.....sorry hon" Soo said lowering her head "I'll go now, take care okay" Soo was about to kiss her on the cheek but Chorong turn her head on the other side pretending to look on something. Soo was hurt at her action so she decided to leave her girlfriend.

Flashback (Jessica's Part)

"Sica" Taecyeon called her girlfriend.

"Hey Taec" Sica smiled "you're early"

"Yeah, our practice end up early since our coach need to attend her daughter's recital"

"Well, great then cuz we're gonna have time for lunch before we go to the grocery store"

"Uhm, Sica, sorry, I won't be able to go with you at the mart, I have something to do and it was urgent" Taecyeon lied.

"Ohh I see" Jessica said disappointed.

"I promise I'll make it up to you Sica" he said. Jessica just nod "tomorrow, I'll petch you and we will watch a movie if you want"

"Promise?"

"Yes, 10:00am tomorrow" he said.

"Alright then, I'll wait you tomorrow"

"Sure Sica, but, I really have to go now, I'm really in hurry" he said and kiss Sica on the cheek and leave.

 

Present Time, 9:00AM (SooYoung's Part)

SooYoung was preparing herself excitedly, she finish all her activities earlier than usual.

"Hey Soo" Soojin call her sister.

"Ohh unnie, hi" Soo greeted her unnie.

"What's with that crazy smile?"

"Unnie, Chorong and I will be going for a movie date"

"Ohh I see" Soojin said without amazement.

"Yah unnie, what's with that reaction?"

"What's wrong with my reaction Soo?"

"It seems like you're not happy" Soo pout.

"You know exactly the reason why right?"

"Unnie she told me that it was her cousin, why you didn't believe in her?"

"Soo I'm not as dumb as you" Soojin said seriously "why can't you see that she's just using you for academic purposes?"

"She's not like what you think unnie" Soo said 'I still believe in her' I thought "she loves me unnie, I know that, she keep on saying that"

"Okay, let's just say, you know that she LOVES you" she said emphasizing the word love. "and as you said, she keep on saying that, but does she really mean that? Does she really have a feelings for you?"

"She does unnie" Soo said making herself believe though she herself already have a doubt.

"If that's what you think, I can't force you" Soojin said holding her sister's hand "but Soo, knowing it is different from feeling it"

"I know unnie" Soo smiled at her sister and hug her. Just few seconds after that, Soo's phone started to ring which make Soojin release her sister from the hug."It was her unnie, I need to answer it now, maybe she's already prepared" she said and Soojin nod.

"Hello honey, are you ready? Wait for me, I'll be there in....." Soo didn't finished her sentence.

"....."

"Are you alright? Did you already eat?" Soo asked worriedly. 'another excuse' Soojin thought looking at her sister.

"....."

"You want me to come there?"

"....."

"But you need someone to take care of you" Soo said and Soojin just shake her head 'is she really that dumb?'

"....."

"Are you sure hon? I can go there now"

"....."

"Okay hon if you say so, but did you already take a medicine?"

"....."

"Alright hon, take a rest now, I'll call you later to check on you okay?"

"....."

"Okay, I Lo....." Soo was disappointed cuz Chorong hang up.

Soojin was looking at her sister with an 'I told you' look.

"She has a fever unnie that's why" Sok defended her girlfriend.

"Did I say something? Why ware you so defensive?" Soojin asked innocently.

"I know that look unnie" Soo pout.

"Well, I won't explain myself" Soojin said "does it means that my sister is free now? Let's have a sister bond, my treat"

"Sorry unnie, but I'm gonna visit Chorong, I need to check on her"

"But I bet she told you not to go on their house right?"

"She does, but I will still go, at least I'm gonna asked their maid to take care of her"

"You're so stubborn Soo, I really don't know how to make you realize the reality" she sigh "but if that's what you want, go for it" Soojin said.

"That's the reason why I love you so much unnie" Soo smiled at her sister.

"I love you too Soo, and If you need someone to talk to, unnie is just a few steps away from you"

"Thank you unnie" Soo said hugging her sister.

After an hour, Soo decided to prepare herself and go for her plan to check on Chorong.

"Unnie, I'm gonna leave now" Soo said to her sister who's watching T.V.

"Good luck Soo" Soojin said.

"Good luck? Why not take care unnie?"

"Well I just want to say that, in fact, I think I already knew what's gonna happen next"

"Unnie you're being a psychic again" Soo pout.

"You're already cute Soo, don't pout" she smiled to Soo but the latter's pout grow even more "fine, take care my dumb sister"

"Unnie" Soo whine.

"Go now, you might not able to witness everything" Soojin joked. "Just kidding" she added.

"Thank you unnie, see you later" Soo said then leave.

"Soo wait" Soojin call her sister. Soo look back to see her unnie "I'm not going home tonight. I'm gonna stay at Aunt's house alright"

"Sure unnie, take care okay?" Soo said and Soojin nod.

Soo drive her car and went straight to Chorong's house. She park her car a bit far from their house so Chorong won't be able to see it.

Exactly 10:00 when Soo notice a car stop in front of Chorong's house. She was curious who it was so she decided to come closer and take a look who's their visitor, but something is bugging Soo 'that car so somewhat familiar' Soo thought. The guy went out of his car and Soo was relieve to see who it was 'ohh it's just her cousin' she thought again. Not long after when the guy press the doorbell button Soo was surprise to see Chorong wearing a dress and went to the gate hurriedly to open it. Not just that, she was even more surprise when she saw that her so called cousin kiss her not on the cheek but on her lips. Soo's eyes are wide open, her heart hurt so much, she can't believe what she just saw.

SooYoung was busy peeking at the two when someone bump her at the back of her car. She look who it was and she's shock so see a girl fall on the ground like she's not at her own self.

Present Time, 8:00AM (Jessica's Part)

Jessica on the other hand can't decide on what she would wear, she take all her dresses on her closet and started to wear it one by one and check herself on the mirror. She was so excited cuz finally, Taec invited her to watch a movie, just the two of them without his PA.

Jessica was busy choosing a dress to wear when she heard a knock on the door.

"Come in" Sica said and Krystal enter her room.

"Wow unnie, are you going to donate those dresses?" Krystal asked sarcastically. Jessica glared at her sister.

"I'm not in the mood SooJung" she said still busy searching for the perfect dress. Krystal just rolled her eyes.

"You're going with him right?" Krystal asked.

"Yeah" Sica shortly response.

"No wonder why you're room becomes messy all of a sudden" Krystal said Jessica ignore her "you didn't learn unnie" Jessica look at her but she still continue "he keeps on canceling your dates, even just going on a grocery store"

"Krystal if you came here to give me a long stressful discussion

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter