Am I too late? (Part 1)

SooSic/SooSica Random One Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I apologize for not updating soon, I've got a headache yesterday so I'm not able to post this chapter. But thanks for the wait.

So the first story is already a two shot, sorry about that, I need to make it a two shot since it's kinda long.

Hope you like it. Till next chapter.

 

SooYoung's POV

I was busy preparing the things that I needed for the next photoshoot. Well I'm not a model, but I am a photographer. And I am working at my best friend's modeling agency as the head photographer.

"Yah Choi Giant! Aren't you done? We're leaving in 30 minutes" my best friend said.

Let me introduce my best friend first. She's a dorky one but she's really mature despite her height, well you're right, she not tall, in short she's a midget, well for me she is indeed a midget, her name is Kim TaeYeon my supportive best friend.

"Yah you midget, it's hard to arranged all this stuffs you know" I said "why don't you come here and help me instead of complaining"

 "Yah Choi Giant! Don't shout on my Taetae" the pink monster suddenly in. I didn't notice her 😁. Okay that pink monster is none other than Tiffany Hwang, the midget's girlfriend who really has an obsession with everything that is pink. But don't worry, she's harmless despite being a monster 😝.

"Ohh pig monster, I mean pink monster you're here" I .

"I'm not a pig, giant" she said "Taetae, Soo called me pig" she said with a pout.

"But you are indeed a pig" TaeYeon said which earn a slap from her girlfriend "ouch, I'm just kidding Ppanny-ahh, you're not pig, actually you're as y as Betty Boop" TaeYeon said.

"Yah! Why Betty Boop" Tiffany slap her again.

"Olive Oil then"

"Olive Oil is similar to Soo"

"Yah you!" I said "if you don't want Betty Book and Olive Oil, Peppa Pig will do" I laugh and so does Tae.

"Choi SooYoung!" she said while running towards me. I run to Tae to avoid Fany "yah! Come here you giant, show me what you got"

"Peppa, I mean Fany-ahh, I'm just kidding you know" I said while I used Tae to cover myself "you really is y, I swear"

"Don't play with me Soo"

"But I'm not Fany-ahh" i said "Tae help me please" I whispered.

"Yah you two, stop it, we're going to be late" Tae said and Fany stop chasing me.

"Thanks shorty" I said.

"You're welcome bamboo" Tae said "so let's go"

We arrived at the venue of the photoshoot 2 hours before the shoot so I have plenty of time to arrange my stuff. Tae and Fany help me through.

"Hey shorty, why they didn't get our models for the shoot?" I asked her.

"They said that this photoshoot is for Vogue Italia so they bring their own model for this" she said. I just nod.

"But our models are all pretty" Fany said.

"They have their own standards Fany-ahh, in fact, YoonYulSeo have photoshoots now for Elle Korea so we can't offer our top models if ever they asked for them right?"

"Tae had a point Fany" I said.

"Plus, maybe their model is a popular one cuz they only allowed the three of us to handle this matter, no one is allowed except for the model itself and her assistant/manager, designer and make up artist" Tae explain.

"Wow! She must be really popular then" Fany said.

We were busy chatting around when someone knock on the door. Tae open the door to check who it was. It was one of the staff of Vogue Italia. He said that the model already arrived, he also check the room if there's any other person inside except the three of us. After he make sure that only TaeNy and I are in the room, he went out and said he'll be back with the model. Tae nod at him. Since I'm done arranging everything, I told Tae that I need to go to the Comfort Room.

 

TaeYeon's POV

Soo told me that she would to CR for a while since the model isn't here yet. After a few minutes, I heard another knock on the door.

"Maybe it's the model" Fany said.

"Yeah maybe, I'll check it first" I said and she nod.

As I open the door, a girl greeted me with a wide smile and said.

"Hello, are you the one in charge for the photoshoot?" She asked.

"Yes we are, are you the model?" I asked since she's kind of tall and can pass as a model.

"No, I'm not" she said while shaking her head.

"Taetae who's that?" Fany asked behind me. The girl bowed and introduced herself.

"Annyeong, I'm Victoria, I'm the manager/ assistant of Ms. Jung" she said.

"Ohh annyeong Victoria-ssi" Fany and I bowed at her "come in, come in"

We let her in with the three other. I was busy figuring out who's the model since the other girl is also tall, and the other one is maybe the same height as Fany and the last one is shorter than me. Victoria notice my action so she decided to talk.

"Ohh sorry, let me introduce them for you guys" she smiled "this is Sunny, she's our make up artist" she said pointing to the shortest one.

"I knew from the start that she's not the model" Fany whispered to me. I elbowed her not too much cuz Sunny is now looking at her.

"This girl is Sulli, she's our designer" she said pertaining to the tallest one.

"She's not the model?" Fany asked shockingly. Well, I myself is also surprise to to know that she's not the model. Maybe that girl who's walking like a boss there is their model.

"No, no she's not" Victoria said. Fany and I nod in return.

"Ohh, I'm TaeYeon, I'm the owner of the modeling agency, and this is Tiffany, she's my assistant and my girlfriend" I said "my photographer just went to the CR, but she'll be back soon" I smiled "nice to meet you Sunny-ssi and Sulli-ssi" I bow my head.

"Nice to meet you too TaeYeon-ssi and Tiffany-ssi" Sulli and Sunny said in unison.

"Sunny can you call her for me?" Victoria said to Sunny and the shortest one nod. Sunny went back with their model who's wearing sunglasses and a cap to which covers her face.

"Jessica, this is TaeYeon-ssi the owner of the modeling agency and this is Tiffany-ssi her assistant and her girlfriend" she said "TaeYeon-ssi, Tiffany-ssi this is Jessica Jung, our company's top model"

Fany and I were surprise to hear the name of their model. But we're still hoping that it was not her, until she remove her sunglasses and cap. Our eyes were wide open to see that the model was indeed the girl that we don't want to see, especially Soo.

"Hey midget, are they al....." Soo was unable to finished her sentence when she saw Jessica. Her eyes were just locked at her so does Jessica to Soo. The room was filled with silence until Victoria broke it.

"Uhm, is there any problem here?" she asked.

"Ohh nothing Victoria-ssi" I smiled.

"Alright then, can we excuse ourselves? We need to prepare Jessica for the shoot"

"Yeah sure Victoria-ssi, no problem, take your time" I said and they went to one side of the room which is far from us.

Fany and I went to where Soo was standing. She didn't move at her position.

"Hey Soo are you alright?" Fany asked her.

"I am" she shortly response.

"We can tell HyoYeon to take your place now since she's just outside this room" I suggest.

"It's alright Tae, I'm fine, don't worry"

I didn't response so does Fany. We know Soo, so we decided not to force her.

 

Jessica's POV

As soon as Victoria unnie introduced Fany and Tae, my body become stiff, I don't know what to say. I was really surprise, I didn't expect that they are the one responsible for my photoshoot here in Seoul.

"Hey midget, are they al....." My eyes land on the girl who suddenly talk. That familiar voice, I finally heard it again, but she's didn't finished her sentence, I can see the shockness on her face. I am surprised too, who won't? Seeing the girl that you missed so much on an unexpected situation like this, of course everyone would be shock.

"Uhm, is there any problem here?" Unnie asked.

"Ohh nothing Victoria-ssi" TaeYeon said.

"Alright then, can we excuse ourselves? We need to prepare Jessica for the shoot"

"Yeah sure Victoria-ssi, no problem, take your time" Tae said.

We went to the other side of the room to get me prepared. I glance at their side from time to time. I can see that their talking and sometimes looking here at our place. I know exactly what they are talking about. I can see the expression of TaeYeon which is full of anger. I can't blame her for that. I look at Soo, her expression is undescribable, well, it's more like expressionless.

"Alright, we're ready" Vic unnie said "let's go Jessica" she said.

"Victoria-ssi this is SooYoung our head photographer" TaeYeon introduced her "Soo she's Victoria, Ms. Jung's manager and assistant" she said while looking at me.

"Nice to meet you Victoria-ssi" she said with a smile before she bowed her head to Vic unnie "Nice to meet you Ms. Jung" she said without even looking at me "is she ready?" she asked Victoria.

"Nice to meet you too SooYoung-ssi, and yes, she's perfectly ready"

"Alright then, let's start" Soo smiled again. That smile. That smile that I missed the most.

The photoshoot is not awkward. Well maybe for Soo it's not awkward but for me, it is. I keep on messing up.

"Ms. Jung, can move your head a little to the left side?"

"Like this?" I asked her.

"Yes that's right" she said. But I accidentally move my head.

"Uhm, Ms. Jung just a little more" she said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter