Feelings :)

One and Only You

-Johnghyun's house-

Jonghyun was sitting on his chair in his room thinking. Was it me that made her cry. I thought she was those kind of girl that were like a player. Was I wrong AGAIN! Then Jonghyun suddenly heard a knock.

" Come in" he said while thinking of what happen to you.

" Jonghyun- ah what are you doing in the room honey" his mom said while sneaking through the door.

"Nothing just thinking." he answered

"Oh okay honey but it's almost time for dinner so come down later" she said.

"Umma!" he yelled whiled his mom was just about to shut the door.

"Yes honey do you want to tell me something" she said walking toward Jonghyun's bed and sat down.

"Umma why do girls cry so easily?" he asked with a confused look.

"Jonghyun-ah, girls don't cry for nothing. They cry for a reason. They cry when they are hurted, when they feel that they aren't being protected. Why do you want to know that?" Jonghyun's mom answered and asked her question.

"Umma what if a girl acts like a player but they cry behind my back?"he question his mom more.

"Honey, girls are very weak even if they act tough they're really not. They don't want to be weak in front of boys, they don't want to be like a failure, they want to show boys that girls could do what boys can do too. Are you having a difficulty with a girl?" Jonghyun's mother said with another question.

Jonghyun nodded his head and said " yea I think I hurted a girl really bad"

"Well I don't think outsider should be involved in between you and the girl. And honey it's time for dinner" saided Jonghyun's mom.

"Oh okay I'll come down there in a second" Jonghyun said while he walk to his bathroom getting ready to get dressed in casual clothes.

------------------------------

At the meantime you were in your room sitting on your bed starring at the walls in your room. Then you recieved a text message. It reads:

Can we meet again?

You thought of what he said for a minute and replied:

Sorry I'm pretty busy these day maybe next time.

You then thought of what you have replied. You don't feel like ever meeting or talking to the person that has hurted you bad. You want to go back to your original life. You want to forget about him. :'(

"________-ah it's time for dinner come down and eat." your mom screamed from downstair.

"Oh ok I'm coming" you replied back.

 -----------------------------

-After dinner (Jonghyun)-

"I'm full now I think I should head back upstair now" Jonghyun said before he stood up.

"Jonghyun! We're having a party this weekend call all your friends here" Jonghyun's father said before letting Jonghyun go back upstair.

"Oh ok" Jonghyun replied back. Then he headed upstair.

He took his cell phone off the desk. He slided the unlock his phone and saw your reply. He just sat there and stared at his phone for a couple of second then replied.

-----------------------------

-After dinner (You)-

You headed upstair about to take a shower. But just when you was about to go to the bathroom in your room you saw that you got a text message so you headed over to your drawer. The text says :

Oh thats alrite. But can you come to the party that my mom and dad made this weekend.
They told me ask you to go.

You then thought about it and replied then headed to the bathroom with a little smirk.

-----------------------

Jonghyun recieved your text and it says

Well I qotta check mah schedule 1st. But I'll try mah bestest to go.

 He also replied and headed to shower too.  

After you took a shower you saw his message.

Oh okay then.

 But you never replied back because you don't want to talk to the person who hurted you. You couldn't sleep until it was midnight.

------------------------------

-The Weekend-

You heard a voice calling you. " Unnie wake up. you have somewhere special to go to"

You slightly open your eye and you see Nura there. You sat up then stretched and said " what special place do I have to go?"

"You need to go to a special party" Nura said.

"Oh a party. Wait. WHAT" you said with your eyes open wide.

Nura have a feeling that you are going to yell at her. You then glanced at Nura and you could see her nervous so you then said "Oh I forgot that there was a party today but who said I was going?" you aske Nura is a polite voice.

Nura was shock when she heard that you were asking her in a nice calm voice. She then answered "Your father told me to call you to go to the party."

"Oh okay the I'll come down in a second" you replied.

Nura left. You washed up then you changed . You chaged :

 

  

 You then headed downstairs and walked toward your parents.

"Okay should we go now" you said with a little smile.

----------------------------

-Jonghyun's house-

You arrived there and you notice that there is a lot of poeple, people around your age. Jonghyun walked up toward you and said " Hi I can't believe that you came I thought you weren't going come"

"Well I did said that I will try my best to come didn't I "you answered while looking around to see if you would see anyone you know.

"Oh yea you did said that. So.. you want to talk to my friends?" he asked.

"No thank you. I just want to sit down and enjoys myself at a quiet place" you said. Then you walked away and sat in a chair near the swimming pool in Jonghyun's house.

-A moment later- 

You see someone walking towards you so you looked up and you see  Thunder (MBLAQ). He sat down next to you. You smiled at him and said "Hi long time no see. How's life?"

"Great so far. You look like you changed a lot even your personality." he said

"I guess so but I really want my old life back" you said. You felt that tears were about to run out your eyes but you're trying so hard to hold the tears.

Thunder see that you have something that you are upset with.

"Tell me why are you upset or cry it out" he said while putting his hand over your shoulder.

"Huh?" you said back.

"You know that you can never hide anything from me just like before" he said with a smile.

You stared at him and answered "I can never hide anything from you" then you leaned over his shoulder and started crying.

Jonghyun was at a far distance and see you crying he wanted to be the one that borrow his shoulders to you not Thunder.

---------------------------

The party ended.

Thunder drove you home that day. "Thank you, I had a nice day today" you said.

"Anytime. Is your number still the same?" he asked before leaving.

You nodded your head and he left then you went back home.

"Umma, Appa I'm home" you said.

"Oh _______-ah eat dinner first" you rmom said.

"No thank you I ate already at the party" you replied before heading upstair.

You took a shower and came out with your hair all wet.  Your phone vibrated then stopped so you notice that it was a text message. You unlocked and it reads: 

Hi It's me Thunder :)

You smiled then replied:

Hi so wats up ??

Then he replied:

You wanna hang out tomorrow since it's Sunday?

You replied:

Sure hehe. :)

That night both of you texted all night.

----------------------------

It took me forever to upload a new chapter soory. This chapter I have no idea where thunder came out of. Thunder just poped out of my head while I was listening to MBLAQ-Stay hehe. But I hope you enjoy. Please continue to read and subscrieb people. Thank you. Hope you enjoy this chapter. I will try to upload a new chapter tomorrow if possible. Thank you for the supports. The next chapter will be about Thunder and You having a lot of fun. ENJOY! This is so far my longest chapter ever. :D