The Start ♥

One and Only You

You got up and notice that it is 7:30 something already. You got up to wash up and get ready. You came outta of the shower and there is plenty of time left. You changed, you didnt put make up on today, you just want to be natural today. The time wented by really fast. It's 8:30 in the mourning already. You then walked downstair. You see your parents sitting there. You rolled your eyes and walked away.

"Stand Right there! Who are you giving that attitude to?" Your dad screamed.

"Ughh what you want? Im in a rush right now." you said in a really mean voice.

"Don't give me that attitude you youngin. Where you going like that?" your dad asked you while turning away from you.

"To hang out with my friend. " you said as you finish the conversation and stepped out the door to your car.

-Vroom- you car went like whoosh. You were at ______ shore any second. You open the door to your car and walked out. Your wedges

 

were making you extra taller then you were. You then walked toward to SHINee but luckly you weren't taller then any of them or else you have to manage you height.
"OMO Noona so prettyful" yelled Onew.

"I agree with you hyung" saided Taemin.

"OMO Noona is very prettyful" yelled Key and Minho.

"Come on lets go"  said Jonghyun.

That day you had a lot of fun, then one by one SHINee dismissed. When Jonghyun was about to leave you called him

"Jonghyun oppa!"

He turned around with a shock face and started to back off and said   "Yes? What do you want?"

"Can you stay here with me? I don't want to go home that fast." you asked politley

"Ehh sure why not~~" he answered

"Let's get off of this pontoon boat and get on my ship." you said as you headed out the boat.

You guys got on the ship and chatted for a couple of hours.  Then it started to rain so the both of you ran inside. 

"Oh I'm all wet now I think I should take a shower first" you said as you walked in the bathroom on your ship.


~37 minute later~

You came out wearing another set of clothes that you put here from last year. You saw Jonghyun drying his hair with a towel without his shirt in. 

"Oh Umm It's your turn to take a shower" you said in a shaky voice.

"Oh sorry. Umm do you have anything I could change in?" he asked

"Ehh my dad has a shirt that he left here you want to wear it?" you asked in polietly voice.

He standed there and wonder for a couple of minute. You was tryying to think what he is thinking about.

"Yah! It's clean" you said interrupted him with a little smile.

He smiled back and answer "Thank you how you know what I was thinking about?" he questioned you

"I have my own way" you said with a little smirk.

"Oh.." he said as he walked in the bathroom.

You sat down on the couch in the ship and started thinking.....  Hmm I guess I do have my own way to figure out stuff. How do I figure it out anyway?

At the meantime in the bathroom Jonghyun was also thinking... Can she read people's brain or something. How come I always feel like she is the one who knows me very well. Why?

~26 minute later~

Jonghyun came out.

"You came out I see" you said while sitting there reading a article.

"Yea" he said wipping hair again, but this time the hair is clean.

It started to rain harder so you two assume that you have to spent the night here. When Jonghyun was tryying to walk to the couch the ship shoked and he landed on you but all you know that is you two are KISSING lip to lip. 
Just when he was about to get up the ship shoked again and you both KISSED again. The second kiss lasted for 6 second.  You then pushed him away and wiped your lip. You both sat up and said nothing. It was a total silence. Jonghyun then broke the silence.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't meant to do that. I...I'm really sorry" he said in a sad nervous voice.

You felt his feeling but you don't know how to react.

"Are you serious? It's just a kiss what are you sorry for. Haven't you kissed many girls before. There is no need to say sorry. This isn't my first time" you said with a fake smirk. You were hidding your feelings. You were not mad at him but for some.. some reason you just don't know how to react. Your heart beated really fast durring the kiss and it still is. But the words yoou just said really doesn't represent your feelings. Why did you say that?  Those RANDOM words came out of your mourth. You feel like you hurted him. You see his eyes filled with tears but the tears aren't coming down his face you could see that he is holding onto the tears he don't want to show you his weak side. Why isn't he showing me his weak side. Is it because he hates me or is it that he.. he don't TRUST me.

"Oh umm good then. I was so scared that I took your first kiss away and you're going to be mad at me. Lucky your not "those" kind of girls" he said in a low vioce that sounds very different from usual while looking down at his feet.

You seriously hurted his feelings. You know that he has feeling toward you and you have feelings toward him too. You feel ashame of yourself all of a sudden

"I'm tired now. I want to go to bed." he said as he walked to one of the room on the ship. You wanted him to talk to you. You felt lonely so you went to bed too.

Why is she doing this to me? I thought we were cool. I guess I was wrong. She isn't the kind of girl that I thought she was. Am I wrong?

----------------------------------------------

The next mourning.

You woked up early that mourning and you don't know why. You cooked breakfast and by the time you were done Jonghyun woke up too.

"Annyeong" you said with a smile.

"Annyeong"he said with a glance.

You notice that he was still mad at you and you notice that his eyes were red. Did he cry yesterday?

"Here's your breakfast" you said as you slided his plate to him.

"Thank you." he said with a little tiny smile.

It seems like he is starting to forgive you.

-------------------------------

After the breakfast.

Jonghyun changed back to his clothes and said " Thanks for the breakfast" before he left. He didn't even said bye.

You felt like your heart broke into two parts. You started to cry but controlling your voice so Jonghyun couldn't hear you.

"Aishh I left my phone in there" Jonghyun said walking toward the ship. When he got to the ship he saw you on the floor crying. He felt like he was the one who hurted you the most.

-------------------------------------------

Thank you for the people who viewed my story and the two subscriber who commented on my story. This is probably like the longest chapter I ever made. This chaptyer I hope you get what I wrote hehe. I love you. Please keep on reading. Sorry for uploading so long. It took me a long time to write this chapter. ENJOY!