Lab

es and Baddass

THIS CHAPTER SUPPOSED TO UPDATED 2 DAYS AGO FOR DK AND VERNON BDAY OH WELL~ ENJOY READING MY LOVELIES CARAT~


"Did you bring the powder?" DK whispered quietly at Vernon. Vernon just nodded and showed a packet of mystery powder in his hand.

Both of them evil laughed and smirked.

"What are you guys up to?" DK and Vernon flinched when they saw their boyfriends behind them. Seungkwan glared at them.

"Nothing~" Vernon sang as he hugged Seungkwan's waist.

"Yup absolutely nothing. Lets take our seat before the professor arrived" DK take Hoshi's hand and dragged him to their seat.

"What are you guys going to do?" Hoshi glared at DK.

"Something like POOF!" DK said as he opened his arms wide describing an explode. Hoshi pinched his nose.

"Dont do anything stupid" Hoshi said as he still pinched his nose.

Just as DK want to say anything, the professor arrived.

"Okay everybody prepare all the equipment. Did everyone bring their special stuff for today?" The professor said.

"YES SIR"

"Wear a safety gloves and spec. You may start the experiment now."

DK and Vernon smirked as they take out ping pong ball, organic powder and potassium nitrate.

"What is that for?" Hoshi asked.

"AND WHATS WITH POTASSIUM NITRATE!?" Seungkwan scolded them.

"Shushh you would get us caught" Vernon closed his mouth.

"A little bit of this and then that" DK puts the stuff together. "And then last thing" DK put the last thing on the mixture.

"What will it do?" Hoshi watched as DK smirked at him.

"Ex-plo-sion" Vernon said one by one as he smirked.

Just when DK put the mystery powder on the mixture, DK dragged Hoshi with him and so does Vernon dragged Seungkwan out of the lab and watched what the scene through the window.

Suddenly its explode and the lab full of orange smoke. DK and Vernon laughed and high fived while Hoshi and Seungkwan gaped at the scene.

"What was that?!" Hoshi said eyes still wide.

"Baking powder" DK grinned.

"Are you guys insane!" Seungkwan yelled at them.

"Its just a prank, babe" Vernon assured him.

Just then the lab door is opened and their professor walked out. His whole body turned orange.

"YOU FOUR!" The professor pointed at them. "PRINCIPLE OFFICE NOW!"

 

PRINCIPLE OFFICE~

"All of the other students and ME turned to orange because of them, sir!" The professor explained at Mr.Woozi. 

"Okay, I see. You can go now to washed up. I will take care of them" Mr.Woozi said calmly.

"Thank you, sir" The professor bowed and leave.

After he walked out of the office, DK and Vernon laughed.

"Did you see his face. Omg hilarious---"

"Ehem"

"Why you guys still like this. You guys are senior. Be more mature" Mr.Woozi scolded.

"Its just a small prank, Mr.Woozi" DK said innocently and Hoshi smacked the back of his hand.

"Small prank?! YOU GUYS MAKE A MESS IN THE LAB AND TURNED THE OTHER AND THE PROFESSOR ORANGE. Hoshi and Seungkwan, what would you two agree with them. You guys are the two of my favourite students" Mr.Woozi said.

"Sorry, Mr. Woozi" Hoshi and Seungkwan low their head.

"Its not their fault, sir. They didnt know anything. Its me and DK's idea" Vernon said defend them as he hold Seungkwan's hand under the table.

"You two cleaned the lab until its clean. Right now" Mr. Woozi pointed at DK and Vernon.

"Seungkwan and Hoshi go to the next class. I dont want to see you two help them" 

"Yes sir" they said unison.

After they going out of the office, they laughed.

"I had to admit the professor face are funny. He looks like a walking carrot" Hoshi laughed.

"Yea wait until what we did to Mr.Woozi after this" DK smirked and Vernon nodded.

"What did you guys do now?" Seungkwan looked at them.

Meanwhile back at the office, Mr.Woozi tried to opened the drawer and take the letter.Then he closed the drawer again but his hand stucked at the drawer knob.

"Strange. Why my hand stuck- UH OH SOMEBODY HELP ME! Urgh maybe I should hired an assistant HELP ME ANYBODY"

"That" Vernon said laughed as they ran away leaving their principle in the office shouted for help.

BACK AT THE LAB~

"Wow we surely make a mess" DK sighed.

"But our prank succeed" Vernon said.

"Yea man~" DK and Vernon highfived.

"Okay have fun clean up the mess that YOU GUYS did" Seungkwan give Vernon a kissed then walked out of the lab.

"Bye guys~" Hoshi kissed DK's cheek as he followed Seungkwan out of the lab.

When Seungkwan and Hoshi walked out, DK and Vernon are alone at the lab. Their eyes caught something red. The extinguisher.

"Do you think what Im thinking?" DK smirked.

"Yea man~" Vernon highfived DK then they grabbed the extinguisher.

"How to do this?" Vernon tried to pushed it but it stucked.

"You have to pull out the safety pin---" DK face met with white foam.

"Opps sorry!" Vernon accidentally squeezed the handle and laughed at him. "Woah hello santa claus"

"Hhaha Where is my reindeer" DK said as there is a foam on his face.

They will take a long day to cleaned up the mess as they even play with the extinguisher.

 

MEANWHILE~

Joshua locked the door then he walked through the silent corridor. He walked passed the office but then he heard a groan in the principle office.

"Weird. Is Mr.Woozi still in there. I thought he already went home" Joshua said to himself. He opened the door to see Mr.Woozi tried to take his hand out of the drawer knob.

"Sir, why are you still here?" Joshua looked at him in confused.

"Oh thank god. HELP ME JOSHUA. My hand stucked. I think its glue" Mr.Woozi said.

Joshua hurriedly approached him and helped him. They tried to pulled his hand harder but still stucked.

"What a strong glue. I think I have a small knife in my bag. Wait here. Dont worry it wont hurt" Joshua said as he searched it.

Mr. Woozi gulped.

 


HYE GUYS~ FINALLY GOT TO UPDATED ^^ SOONSEOK AND VERKWAN FOR YOU GUYS~ MAINLY DK AND VERNON CAUSE ITS THEIR BDAY ON 18 FEB WHICH IS 2 DAYS AGO. SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATED.

WOAHH OMO OH MY GOWD THE HUG IS SO INTENSE

AWWW LOOK AT THIS TWO CUTIES