Wonwoo's Cousin

es and Baddass

"GUYS!!!!!!!" Seungkwan yelled from the hallway.

"Omg what did he find now" Hoshi said as he watched Seungkwan grinned and squealed.They knew Seungkwan will bring hot gossip as always.

"I got some hot gossip kyaaaaa" Seungkwan keep on squealed as his friends just facepalmed.

Wonwoo smirked at Jeonghan as Jeonghan sighed and give him money. "I cant believe I agree on this bet" 

"Whats the hot gossip?" The8 asked.

"I just saw a hot guy. He's quite tall and famous. Omg he look so handsome eventhough I just saw his y back " Seungkwan said then he smiled suddenly "CHAN HURRY UP AND SHOW THEM THE PIC"

"Im coming sheez why you ran so fast and left me behind" Chan was tiredly said as he sat on the chair beside Jeonghan. He gave the camera to Seungkwan.

"This is him guys! Does he look so handsome" Seungkwan said excitedly.

"Wow" Both Hoshi and The8 said unison.

"He is handsome" Jeonghan impressed.

"He looks familiar tho" Wonwoo stared at the pic and all his friends looked at him.

"What is his name?" Jeonghan asked Chan.

"Sehun. Oh Sehun" Chan said as he read the notebook.

"Yup. The name look familiar too" Wonwoo'a mouth make a straight line.

"Ohh I forgot. He will be our lecturer today because Mr.Darwin is going to China" Chan said again as he watched his hyungs fangirling with the other girl students.

"OMG OMG OMG" Seungkwan is the most excited one eventhough he had a boyfriend who are the top 5 most handsome in the university.

As a cue, the guy that they were talking about appeared and walked in the classroom. Tall fiqure, blonde push-up hair and outfit on point.

"Is this the art class?" Deep husky voiced said as he looked confused to why all the girls include 2 boys (Seungkwan and Hoshi) fangirling at him.

Some of the girls are fainted. Jeonghan fan himself and gaped "Wooo he's a hottie"

The8 and Wonwoo looked at each other in confused.

 

Meanwhile in the other class, S.coups and his friends are at the workshop class.

"I feel something weird" S.coups said as he hit the wood with the hammer hard until it cracked.

"Same. Feel like want to chop someone head." Vernon furrowed his eyebrows while chopping a wood

 

Back to the other class~

"Hi, Im the president of the reporter of this university. Can I interview you" Chan said as he stand infront of him.

"Errrr please sit down everyone and you too" Sehun feel uncomfortable. He pointed at Chan and Chan pouted but followed what he said.

"Okay, Everyone listen up. Hello my name is Oh Sehun but called me Mr.Sehun. Im going to replaced Mr.Darwin until he get back. Any question?"

"Why are you so hot?" Seungkwan asked as the other girls giggled.

"Lets begin our classes" Mr.Sehun flustered as he tried to ignored some stared.

After the class had ended, Mr.Sehun and some of his fans walked out of the class. Chan and his friends still chilling at the class.

"Wanna know something interesting about Mr.Sehun?" Chan smirked. They all look curious at him.

"He had a girlfriend name Luhan a chinese girl" Chan said as he show the pic.

"Woah she's pretty but cant beat my beauty" Jeonghan flip his hair.

"Yo Boo!" Vernon voiced suddenly said. Seungkwan ran towards Vernon and hugged him.

"Baby! I miss you" Seungkwan kissed him.

"Im too innocent for this. See you guys" Chan walked away.

"We're follow you too, wait for us Chan. Erghh Im so hungry" Wonwoo dragged Mingyu with him.

"I miss you too" Vernon smiled.

"Ohh did you know there is a new hot lecturer teach us just now" Hoshi said as he playing with DK's hand while leaned on the taller chest.

"Handsome?" S.coups furrowed his eyebrows

"Yea but you're more handsome so dont worry" Jeonghan squeezed his cheek and thats make S.coups grinned like an idiot.

"Lets go meet the three at the cafeteria" All of the nodded.

As The8 want to walked away, Jun grabbed his hand and pulled him closer. He kissed him passionately.

After they pulled apart, The8 smacked his chest "Yah, what was that? We could get caught"

"I miss you badly" Jun pouted at him.

"We could do that at our room, you know" The8 giggled and interwined their hands as the followed the others.

AT THE CAFETERIA

All of them gathered at one big table in middle of the cafeteria (table for the famous people).

'"Are you guys the famous thirdteen?" Some unfamiliar voiced said as they stopped talking and looked at him.

"Mr.Sehun! Hi! "Seungkwan waved at him as Vernon already glared at him as he stole his boyfriend's attention.

"So you are Mr. Sehun. Welcome to Mounteen University, sir" S.coups smirked as he shaked hand with Sehun. "And yes we are the famous thirdteen" 

Sehun smirked but then someone catched his eyes "Wonwoo?" Sehun suddenly approached him.

Wonwoo was confused when Sehun approached while his mouth is full with hamburger. Mingyu already had his arm around Wonwoo's waist afraid as if Sehun going to steal Wonwoo from him.

"Oh gosh its you! Hello cousin!" Wonwoo hugged him.

"Cousin?" All of them except Sehun and Wonwoo said unison.

"Yeah. This is my cousin" Wonwoo said as Sehun put his arm around Wonwoo's shoulder.

Mingyu smacked Sehun's hand away and pulled Wonwoo closer to him. He put his hand out.

"Hello sir, my name is Mingyu" Mingyu gave him a fake smiled.

"Hello Mingyu, can I burrowed Wonwoo for a sec. I need to talk to him" Mr. Sehun said as he knew something up between Mingyu and his cousin.

"Sure" Mingyu flustered as he let go Wonwoo's hand. Wonwoo gave him a smiled.

Mingyu watched as Sehun take his boyfriend away.

"You just going to watch he snatched your Wonwoo away" S.coups whispered to him.

"I cant do anything. He is Wonwoo's cousin so no need to worry" Mingyu shrugged but deep inside his heart he want to punch this Sehun guy for touching his Wonwoo.

"Well that Mingyu guy really protective towards you" Sehun laughed but then he saw Wonwoo blushed."Oohhh dont tell me he is your---"

"Shut up" Wonwoo punched his arm playfully while Sehun laughed.

"I miss you. How are you? Its been a long time we didnt met" Sehun smiled.

"Its good" Wonwoo smiled as he looked at Mingyu pouted "I miss you too. How about you and Luhan?"

"Luhan is pregnant and Im going to be a dad!" Sehun grinned like a proud dad.

"Wow congrats cuzzy!" Wonwoo hugged him.

"I got to get back to my class. See you again" Sehun hugged him back and walked away waved at his friends. Seungkwan waved crazily as Vernon glared at him.

When Wonwoo got back to their table, Wonwoo clinged onto the pouty Mingyu.

"Say aaaaa" DK opened his mouth as Hoshi feed him a sandwich.

"How is it? Does its taste good? Im make it for you" Hoshi said waiting for DK answered.

"Delicious. Thanks for the sandwich, baby" DK kissed his chubby cheek.

Wonwoo smiled at the cute couple but then he heard his boyfriend sighed pretty loudly beside him.

"Ok whats wrong?" Wonwoo put his hand on Mingyu's cheek.

"Why you and that Seham-"

"Sehun"

"Whatever. You guys hugging too long. I dont like it at all" Mingyu scoffed and pouted.

"He's my cousin. Why would you be jealous?" Wonwoo chuckled and hugged his arm. Mingyu didnt looked at him.

"Mingyu~ look at me~ Baby~" Wonwoo kissed his cheek. "Dont be jealous. You know I only love you"

"Really?" Mingyu looked at him.

"Of course" Wonwoo smiled cutely at him. He hugged Mingyu as Mingyu put his arm around his waist again.

While the other couple are being lovey dovey, there S.coups feel annoyed that Chan had to sat between him and Jeonghan. He like Chan now but still he keep ed him and Jeonghan sometimes.

"Wow thats great Chan. Dont you think so, babe" Jeonghan said as he looked at S.coups.

"Yea yea whatever" S.coups poked his sandwich angrily while he watched Jeonghan giggled with Chan.

As Chan went to the bathroom, S.coups hugged Jeonghan's waist. "Hey" he gave a peck on Jeonghan's head.

"Hey to you too" Jeonghan giggled as he hugged S.coups muscular arm.

This is the only time he can be with Jeonghan eventhough they are in the same room but Chan sometime visit their room too.

"Im back~" Chan sang happily as he sat between them again.

"Hey Dino, I miss you" S.coups gritted his teeth and smiled evilly at him. He put his arm around Chan's neck and hugged him.

"I m-miss you too h-hyung b-but please let go of m-me" Chan almost choked if Jeonghan didnt stopped S.coups.

 


GUYS OUR OFFICIAL FANDOM NAME IS CARAT! WOOOHH OH AND I DONT KNOW WHEN WILL I UPDATE AGAIN BECAUSE IM GOING TO START TO WORK AGAIN SO I WILL BE SUPER BUSY. HOPE YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUBSCRIBED MY STORY. ANYWHO CAN WE TALKED ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED IN SVT ENCORE CONCERT YESTERDAY.

MEANIE IS BACK AND WHAT MAKE ME DYING MORE IS THAT MINGYU SMIRKED THEN KISSED WONWOO'S HAND ASDFFHFKJHGS MEANIE IS SAILING ALL THE WAY~~~

FREAKIN JUN IS FREAKING BLONDE WTF

AND WHEN THEY PERFORM 20, VERNON SOLO TIME FINALLY HE GOT TO SING AWWW HIS VOICE THO WOW SO DEEP