Zoo Park

es and Baddass

"As you all know tomorrow will be holiday for a week, I expect you all finish all the asssignment  and works that your lecturer had given. Thats all for today and happy holiday" Mr. Woozi finished his speech as he tried to grabbed the mic but then stopped and realised his hand got bandages.

"Damn you Joshua Hong" Mr.Woozi mumbled quietly under his breath as he glared at Joshua from far while Joshua just smiled innocently at him.

"Like we are still in secondary school" Seungkwan scoffed.

"Forget that but hey! its holiday! Lets go somewhere together as a group" Jeonghan said cheerful as he hugged S.coups arm.

"How about jungle tracking?" S.coups said.

"I AINT GOING TO A JUNGLE. ITS FULL OF CREEPY AND SLIPPERY INSECTS" Seungkwan yelled at him.

"What kind of insects that is slippery?" Vernon asked in confused.

"SNAKE DURHH" Seungkwan looked at him with face.

Everyone looked at him weirdly. Mingyu want to opened his mouth to explained but then he looked at Seungkwan face so he shutted his mouth back.

"Okay how about funfair?" Wonwoo recommended.

"Been there done that" Jun said as DK nodded.

"OH SO THATS WHY YOU ARE LATE AND FORGET TO PICKED ME UP AT MY SISTER'S HOUSE" Seungkwan explode at Vernon.

"Why you still remember it again. I already said Im sorry----"

"Im not going to talk to you" Seungkwan walked away from him and stood beside Mingyu.

"Babe, dont be like this.. Babe stop walking in circle. Can you just listen to me for a minute" Vernon followed Seungkwan who keep walking and avoid him. They didnt noticed that they walked in circle around their friends

"How about the zoo?" Dino said as all of them looked at him.

"Since when you here?" Hoshi looked at him.

"Just now" Dino grinned cutely meanwhile Seungkwan and Vernon stiil walking around them as Vernon tried to catch up with Seungkwan.

"That is a good idea, Channie!" Jeonghan bear hugged him but he doesnt know that S.coups shooting laser at the back of Dino's head.

"Hannie, how many time do I have to tell you. Just call him Dino" S.coups rolled his eyes.

"Right. I forgot" Jeonghan grinned.

"Then its settle. Zoo park it is. Wait where is Jun and The8?" DK asked but then they watched the couple approached them.

"Here!" Jun said as his arm around The8's waist.

"What are you guys talking about?" The8 asked cutely.

"Wanna go to the Zoo park with us?" Jeonghan said excitedly.

"Im okay with it. How bout you?" The8 asked Jun.

"Im okay too" Jun said. 

All of them discussed what time and where can they meet. Then they went to the seperated way to go back to their own room.

THE NEXT DAY~

"Where is Seungkwan and Vernon? The line is getting longer" Wonwoo groaned as Mingyu tried to covered him from the sun.

"Thanks baby" Wonwoo said as Mingyu smiled at him.

Then they heard the sound of motorbike coming towards them. 

"Finally you guys are here" S.coups make a straight face.

"Whatever" Seungkwan scoffed and get off from the bike as he walked towards Jeonghan and Hoshi not even care with Vernon.

"Still had a fight with Seungkwan" Mingyu asked as Vernon walked towards him.

"You have no idea how hard I had to comfort him" Vernon sighed as he secretly watched Seungkwan from far.

"Just gave him some sweets or chocolate. He love chocolate" Wonwoo said.

"Really. Dammit why did I didnt think of that earlier" Vernon facepalmed.

"Wow you surely not a romantic guy" Mingyu laughed but got smacked by Wonwoo.

"Come on. Lets get in before the line is getting longer!" Jeonghan said excitedly as he clinged both his hand on Dino at left and S.coups at right.

All of them get in the Zoo park in a group. They passed the tigers and lions. They watched the lions through mirror.

The lion rawr at S.coups so S.coups rawr back at him. Jeonghan just laughed but then he had to dragged him away because S.coups and the lion glared at each other making the people looked at them weirdly.

At the horses and donkeys place, Hoshi laughed while Dino take a picture of DK and the horse.

"Hyung, your face are the same as the horse" Dino laughed and take more picture of him. DK pouted.

"But you still handsome. Smile for me, baby" Hoshi said and DK smiled a little just for his boyfriend.

At the fish tank section, Jun and The8 having a peaceful time just the two of them.

"Wow look at that OMG JUN look at that fish so pretty oh wait thats not a fish" The8 keeps babbling and dragged Jun with him while Jun just smiled.

"Slow down" Jun chuckled.

"Sorry" The8 grinned then they walked slowly enjoying the fishes swimming around them through the mirror.

Meanwhile the other couple having fun, at the birds section. Vernon still cant approached Seungkwan because Seungkwan keep clinging to the meanie couple. He had to walked behind them alone. Vernon pouted that he missed his boyfriend hug and kisses but then a store that catched his eyes. A store that sell roses and chocolates.

"Perfect" Vernon smirked then he watched Seungkwan busy playing with a bird. He hurriedly buy a rose and box of chocolate that shaped like a love.

From far Mingyu watched as Vernon bought a rose and chocolate on the way to approached them. Mingyu smirked.

"Hey Seungkwan, can you stay here for a while. Me and Wonwoo want to go to the bathroom. Okay? Bye!" Mingyu dragged the clueless Wonwoo with  him away.

"What? wait! erghh How dare they leave me alone" Seungkwan pouted but then he heard a chirped on his hand.

"Oh well atleast I have you" Seungkwan play with the bird but then he felt a tapped at his shoulder. He turned around and met with a rose.

"Hye, I know you wont forgive me but can you still accept this rose and I bought chocolate too!" Vernon grinned as he gave the rose and chocolate to Seungkwan.

Seungkwan looked at him in confused as he take the rose and the chocolate.

"Uhmm thanks" Seungkwan said quietly.

"Your welcome" Vernon rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "Where is Mingyu and Wonwoo?" 

"They ditched me" Seungkwan pouted as he eat one chocolate.

"Well~ want to take a walk with me?" Vernon offered him a hand.

Seungkwan think for a second then nodded. He tugged the rose(dont worry the rose are fake so there is no torn) on Vernon upper ear then he interwined their hands "Sure"

"You are not mad at me?" Vernon asked.

"Not anymore and I kinda miss you" Seungkwan kissed his cheek "and thanks for the rose and chocolate"

"Your welcome and I miss you too so much" Vernon gripped his hand tightly afraid to let Seungkwan go while Seungkwan giggled.

"Ohhhhhhhh~ they are back together again" Dino take picture of them.

"ERGHH DINO YOU RUINED OUR MOMENT" Seungkwan yelled at him.


THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBED AND UPVOTED MY FANFIC ^^ FEEL FREE TO GIVE COMMENTS ^^ ENJOY READING~

WHEN I SAW THEM LIKE THIS I BE LIKE JUST KISS ALREADY OK BYE