tennis court

I'm scared 'cause you're beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Summer came in no time and the heat swept over the school. Now that the weather was suitable, all the physical education classes were held outside although most of the students complained. Mr. Park always said that the extra sweat helped to keep them cool and they should enjoy youth outdoors. The only reason Howon liked this time of year was the students could decide which sport they wanted to play instead of being forced to do whatever Mr. Park wanted which was usually basketball. 

The entire year stood out on the grass out the back of the school in the sweltering summer weather. Mr. Park arranged the appropriate set up for the different sports and started calling names and person of the name called went to the sport of their choosing. 

"Lee Sungjong!" Mr Park yelled. Sungjong took a step forward and looked in the direction of every choice, then decided on tennis which was prodominantly filled with females. The girls glanced at each other with small smirks on their face - Hyorin faced the other direction. 

"Lee Howon!" Mr Park called. Howon beelined for tennis and his friend, Dongwoo seemed confused as he and Howon always chose to play football. Howon just shrugged when Dongwoo noticed Hyorin in the team and smiled, but Howon hadn't even noticed the girl. 

Other names were called and the teams began to fill when Nam Woohyuns name was called. 

"Of course I'll do tennis sir, I am in the school club!" Woohyun grinned, jogging towards the only other two boys on the team. "What made you guys pick this?"

Trying to search his brain for a reason, Howon scratched his head. "I just felt like it. I saw tennis on TV yesterday and thought it seemed cool."

With that Woohyun scoffed and turned his attention to Sungjong. "What about you?" 

Sungjong shrugged and rubbed his arm. "I wanted to join the club but I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter