Chapter 1

I'm Suicidal for You

I’m not suicidal but if a car came while I was crossing the street, I don’t think I’d move.

 

Kim Sunggyu is a normal person, or so he likes to think. There was nothing special about him. He came from an average family, if you call a mansion and an international company average that is. He was not particularly smart, he thought, because he missed one question on his SAT, hence his near perfect but not perfect score. He also didn’t have any specific talent in sport, simply because he lost in national boxing competition, let’s not talk about how hard it was to actually participate, shall we. All in all, Kim Sunggyu is pretty normal, let’s just agree on that.

Seriously, Kim Sunggyu is the kind of overly humble person that make you want to smack reality into his head, which Sungyeol did on daily basis. From afar, anyone could see, he had a perfect life. He wasn’t as handsome as Myungsoo, to have flock of fangirls following him around, but he was handsome enough to receive chocolates on Valentine. Not that he was ually frustrated either. So what was the normal but perfect Kim Sunggyu doing with a kitchen knife on his wrist one Sunday morning?

Sunggyu stared at his reflection on the knife, mesmerized. His sunken cheek, his bloodshot eyes, his parched lips. When did he turned into a zombie like this? He let out a sigh, this is what exam did to you. He was about to put the knife down when the door slammed opened and a hyperactive choding slapped him on the back.

“Sunggyu hyung!!! What are you doing?” Sunggyu swore that time slowed down as he watched the knife cut opened his wrist, the blood spurred out like a fountain. Yes, I’m exaggerating but this is my story, so what.

“Oh …” Sunggyu should have shown a little bit more emotion at that scene, the blood kept pouring out of his wrist, dripping on the white tile that Sunggyu regrettably remembered he just moped earlier that morning.

“Oh my god!!!!! Hyung, what were you thinking???!!! Are you trying to kill yourself?!!!!” Sungyeol was totally no help, the choding was simply flailing his arms around. Sunggyu, numb on the pain simply took the kitchen towel and smacked the choding on the head before trying to stop the blood.

“I’m not!! You startled me. Now, shut up and get the first aid kit.”

“Shouldn’t you go to hospital?” Sungyeol followed the elder out from the kitchen, his eyes following the dripping blood.

“I have an exam tomorrow, I can’t be in hospital….” Sungyeol shrieked when the elder just flopped on the floor, unconscious.

“Hyung!!!!”

 

Sometimes having an almost emotionless boyfriend was a good thing, in Sungyeol’s case, a very good thing. When Myungsoo walked into the apartment and found his boyfriend almost hysteric with a bloodied Sunggyu on the floor, his first thought was where to bury the body. You know, in case Sungyeol was responsible, which he was. But luckily, Sungjong was with them, if not Sunggyu might have been six feet underground. Sungjong was the one who ran to the elder and tried to stop the bleeding before screaming to Myungsoo to get him to hospital. All in all, Sunggyu was still alive because of Sungjong and the younger will never let him forget that.

Sunggyu groaned when he finally opened his eyes, his head felt heavy and he felt like a raisin, you know, dried up. He looked at the blood packet connected to his arm and groaned again. He was calculating how long before the blood could finish, he still needs to go to his exam.

“Oh hyung, you’re awake.” Sungjong walked around the bed and sat on the chair, somehow overly excited.

“Why do I sense disappointment in your tone, Jongie?”

“No… Just so you know, I’m the one who send you to hospital.”

“Great.” Sunggyu leaned back on the pillow. Having Lee Sungjong saving your life was almost as like making a deal with the devil. Sunggyu might as well write his will to Sungjong now.

“Hyung~” Sunggyu eyed the window, really considering jumping out when the tall choding came running to him, jumping on the bed and almost sending both of them on the floor. Myungsoo followed him with a blank face with seriously scared Sunggyu.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry… Do you hate me hyung?” Yeah, Lee Sungyeol puppy eyes were still going strong, not that it ever worked on anyone.

“Yes, so go away.” Sunggyu pushed Sungyeol’s head harshly, making the younger turned to his boyfriend, whining about how Sunggyu was being a meanie. Again.

“Why did you try to kill yourself, hyung? Are you feeling depressed over something?” Maybe I should mention that Sungjong was studying psychiatry and he saw Sunggyu as a lab rat. Now you know.

“I’m not suicidal, Jongie. Sungyeol slapped me on the back while I was holding a knife so I accidentally cut myself.” Sunggyu glared at the younger who simply shrugged his shoulder, clearly unconcerned.

“I’m not mad at Sungyeol, Myungsoo. You can stop glaring at me. Seriously, is your boyfriend more important than your own hyung?” Myungsoo smirked as he sat on the bed next to Sunggyu, clearly amused at his jealous brother.

“You know I love you the most, hyung.” Myungsoo teased as he laid on Sunggyu’s chest, making both Sungjong and Sungyeol scoffed at the sight.

“I’m sick here, Myungsoo.”

“You only cut your wrist, not your lips…” Just as Myungsoo about to kiss his own brother, a fake cough sounded. Myungsoo turned with annoyance on his face, its better not be Sungyeol or Sungjong.

“I’m Dr. Nam. Would you mind if I checked the patient?” The young doctor was clearly uncomfortable. It wasn’t everyday that you see a patient making out on the bed.

“Sure, sure.” Myungsoo just waved him, his eyes busy looking for the two Sung. They were staring at the doctor, specifically his . Myungsoo bumped their heads together, annoyed.

“Myung!”

“Myungsoo hyung!”

“ert.”

“You are the one kissing Sunggyu hyung!”

“You two are eyeing the doctor’s !” Dr. Nam tried his hardest to ignore the commotion behind him, unsuccessfully, considering the blushes on his cheeks.

“How are you feeling?”

“Okay… I think…” Sunggyu was fidgeting on his bed, his hand the cover. Dr. Nam didn’t missed it.

“The cut on your wrist… Did you do it?”

“Yes.” Sunggyu’s voice was small as he tried to look away from the doctor’s eyes.

“Can I ask why?”

“I want… I want to die.” If Dr. Nam was surprised, he didn’t show it. He simply patted Sunggyu’s hand a couple of time before giving him a sad smile.

“I would have to keep you here for a couple more days. Maybe we can talk more about this later.” Sunggyu returned the smile shyly as he watched the doctor walked out, eyes firmly on the .

“’I want to die?’ What is that hyung?” Sunggyu was bombarded with questions when the door finally closed.

“I thought Sungyeol hyung surprised you?!”

“You really want to die, hyung?! And here I was feeling guilty.” Sunggyu rolled his eyes at his stupid dongsaengs.

“No, you idiot! Did you see that ? Imagine what I can do with it.” Sunggyu was making grabby motion with his hands, making Myungsoo swatted his hands away.

“Disgusting, hyung.”

“So what? Are you going to pretend to be suicidal to get his attention?” Sunggyu smirked.

“It’s time to put your studies to use, Jongie.”

This is a total crack… I don’t know why I wrote it anyway… Hahahaha… it supposed to be longer but I’m too lazy… Later… Comments are highly encouraged and accepted. Annyeong~