Introduction

T H E N E W K I D || Dating Game / Staring L, L.Joe, Kai, Taemin, G-Dragon [ON GOING]

Introduction

 
 

"----!" my body was gently shook by someone as a voice called my name. I opened my eyes slowly turned to my right to be meet with the owner of the hand. "Father" I mumbled. "Dear, we are here! The place that we will be staying." he pointed to the house right in front of me. It was white, have two floors and there's garden around it. I gazed at the gate and there's a sign that said "Kim's Homestay" are hung on it.

"Come! We don't want to waste much time now do we" he smiled at me and unbuckled the seat belt for me. "Thank you father!" I said and headed out from the car. I stretched my arms up high and swayed my body. I looked around the neighbourhood. It looks warm and nice around here. Not like what I had expected. I heard that the city is crowded and the people around here are too busy to even take care of their kids and leave them to be carefree and uncontrol.

"Ah you must be the one that rant two rooms here" a middle age lady came towards my father. They both greeted each other. "And you must be the daughter! My oh my! You are a pretty lady I must say." she took both of my hands in her palms. I smiled and bowed at her.

"Pleased to meet you! I am ____!" I introduced myself to her. She kept her smile on and stared longer at me. I blushed at the thought of how I am dressed since it looks like she is judging on my appearance. "Oh dear! I almost forgot! I couldn't let the guest to carry their own baggage!" she ran off inside the gate.
 


#Stop her and carry the bags by myself

#Let her carry my bags and I take a stroll around the neighbourhood

#Help her to carry my bags

 
 

author notes

There goes the intro!!