Bad Boyz Get-Together 2.0

Bad Boyz Club
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Himchan: Who took my blue valentino velvet suit jacket? I need it tonight for a dinner

 

Myungsoo: ???????

 

Himchan: What?

 

Myungsoo: We’re just going to Sunggyu hyung’s place for dinner. Why do you need to dress nice?

 

Himchan: Because I’m not going to dinner with you guys?

 

Hoya: Good riddance.. that was a fashion disaster.

 

Himchan: Excuse me. My fashion is top notch.

 

Zelo: Hyung, you’re delulu.

 

Zelo: And what dinner plans? What happened to being a package?

 

Himchan: Did you take it, Zelo? I saw you eyeing it last time at dinner.

 

Zelo: Ew no.

 

Zelo: And don’t change the subject….

 

Himchan: What you do you mean ew no. You said you liked it last time!!!!

 

Zelo: hyung….. there is something called sarcasm.

 

Zelo: I thought you were smarter than this.

 

Hoya: You looked like a valet boy when you wear it tbh

 

Myungsoo: Lol omg, someone finally told him.

 

Himchan: WHAT. WHY DIDN’T YOU GUYS TELL ME BEFORE

 

Himchan: WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU PPL. U LET ME WALK AROUND LIKE THAT????

 

Sunggyu: Wait, we’re not eating dinner together tonight?

 

Himchan: Yongguk asked me to get dinner with him.

 

Zelo: LOL WOAH. HE ASKED… YOU?

 

Zelo: ….are you sure YOU didn’t ask HIM?

 

Hoya: Omg, is Yongguk dumber than he looks…

 

Myungsoo: Sungyeol hasn’t texted me back since 3 days ago.

 

Himchan: No one cares.

 

Himchan: AND FYI. YES, HE ASKED ME. WHAT'S SO WRONG WITH THAT IDEA

 

Myungsoo: …

 

Sunggyu: Lame. Why don’t you just bring him to our dinner.

 

 

Sunggyu: We’re all friends. I’ll ask Woohyun to come too.

 

Hoya: I thought this was OUR thing…. OUR dinner

 

Zelo: I’m open to outsiders.

 

Zelo: Well they’re not really outsiders anymore tbh… we hung out with them last weekend and it was nice.

 

Sunggyu: I don’t have food for 13 people.

 

Hoya: Just ask your cook to whip something up for like 8 more people….

 

Hoya: Or maybe Sungjong and Zelo can share… lmfao

 

Zelo: Hey, I’m not sharing my food with anyone. Who the eff do you think I am

 

Hoya: That’s not how you speak to your hyung, Zelo.

 

Hoya: Zelo.

 

Zelo: Sorry.

 

Hoya: That’s right….

 

Hoya: .

 

Sunggyu: That’s not how you talk to your dongsaeng.

 

Zelo: That’s right. You tell him, hyung.

 

Hoya: -_-

 

Himchan: ANYWAYS, I NEED TO GO TO MY DINNER. YOU ALL HAVE FUN W/O ME TONIGHT.

 

Sunggyu: C’mon! Just invite him over!!!!!!!

 

Myungsoo: Bring Sungyeol too.

 

Himchan: OH MY GOD.

 

Himchan: NO.

 

Sunggyu: WE ARE A PACKAGE.

 

Hoya: WE ARE A PACAGE!!!!!!!!

 

Zelo: WE

 

Zelo: ARE A

 

Zelo: PACKAGE

 

Myungsoo: Yeah

 

Sunggyu: I’m going to call Yongguk.

 

Himchan: Don’t you dare.

 

Himchan: Hyung?

 

Himchan: Omg, Sunggyu hyung.

 

Hoya: lololol

 

Himchan: Don’t be a !!!!!!!

 

Zelo: lolo

 

Himchan: HYUNG PLS@!!!!!

 

------------baby-here-we-go---------------

 

Yongguk, Woohyun, and Sungyeol stand at the front of a large black gate outside of a towering apartment complex exchanging glances at each other as they wait. It’s dark now and only the street lights give them sight.

 

“So you got the call too huh?” Yongguk asks Woohyun who nods tiredly. Sungyeol shifts his weight from foot to foot a little anxious.

 

“I don’t know why I’m here. I have to be at the lab early tomorrow for the 4th day in a row. I feel like dying from fatigue right now. Why did you bring me here?” Sungyeol hugs himself from the night cold air as he turns to ask Woohyun who shrugs in reply.

 

“Sunggyu said he invited everyone and that I needed to pick you up since you’re on the way,”

 

“I have a feeling it's just the three of us for today though…” Yongguk says quietly. He leans forward to take a closer look curiously at the black screen on the gate waiting for a response as it rings.

 

“But we’re all friends. Why just us?” Sungyeol asks oblivious and Woohyun just slings an arm around Sungyeol’s shoulders with a yawn. It’s currently 8PM on a Thursday night and he’s tired from vocal lessons with the addition of finally getting off work at the restaurant to spontaneously be here.

 

They all had a busy schedule today to be honest.

 

Yongguk literally got off work so he’s in a nice fitting black suit, but he exchanged his blazer for his black bomber instead with the cool NASA patch when he was driving here in his Prius.

 

The screen suddenly lights up blue and then shows a familiar face.

 

“Oh hey! Come on in!” Sunggyu says on the screen. The gate beeps open. Sunggyu’s face disappears and the screen returns to black. The guys look at each other a little surprised but then enter the gate to walk up the path to the doors entering the large luxurious apartment complex.

 

“Do you think the others will get mad if we don’t ask them if they got invited too?” Sungyeol notes as they walk on the beautiful marbled floors to the elevator past the sparklingly clean welcome desk.

 

“They will probably will,” Woohyun says and looks at Yongguk who sighs.

 

“I don’t know what I’m getting myself into,”

 

“Trust me, I didn’t either,” Woohyun says shortly to Yongguk who only smiles comfortingly back seeing how tired Woohyun was.

 

“I still don’t know why I’m here,” Sungyeol says as the elevator pings and they enter to go up to the top floor.

 

------------do-me-a-favor-could-you-be-mine-?---------------

 

Sungjong: I’m bored and hungry. Who’s up for dinner at 8:30PM?

 

Jongup: Me.

 

Jongup: I’m getting off work soon so let's pick a place asap!

 

Daehyun: Youngjae and I are starving. Have been staring at Yelp reviews for the past hour arguing over where to go tbh.

 

Youngjae: Help ussssssssss

 

Dongwoo: Yongguk hyung and Woohyun haven’t gotten home yet though. Should we wait for them and just all go out?

 

Sungjong: Yesssssss. Lets get Indian?

 

Youngjae: But I wanted sushi…

 

Daehyun: I don’t want sushi.

 

Jongup: I’m ok with anything.

 

Sungyeol: Sorry guys!

 

Sungjong: Did you get out of the lab yet, Yeol hyung?

 

Sungyeol: Yeah, a while ago.

 

Sungyeol: We’re at Sunggyu’s right now for dinner with the others so you guys should go on without us!

 

Sungjong: UHM. EXCUSE ME?

 

Jongup: WOW. TFTI.

 

Daehyun: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.

 

Youngjae: I’m hurt.

 

Youngjae: I’m going to defriend Hoya on Facebook now.

 

Youngjae: That rich bastard.

 

Dongwoo: I live with them…... Why didn’t they tell me??????

 

Sungyeol: I’m sorry!!!!

 

Sungyeol: It was last minute! Woohyun hyung picked me up from the lab!

 

Sungjong: WHERE DOES SUNGGYU LIVE?

 

Sungjong: THEY CRASHED OUR MOVIE NIGHT REMEMBER?

 

Jongup: LETS CRASH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter