Surprise Surprise

My First Pepero
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Rong Unnie, we need to tell the members.”

“But what if they don’t accept us Bomi?”

“I don’t know. But they deserve to know.”

“I’m afraid Bomi.”

“Me too Unnie, but I think it is best if we tell them as soon as possible.”

“When should we tell them?”

“Tonight.”

 

# # # # # # #

That Night

 

The night finally came and all of the APink members are gathering on their living room to eat dinner together, since their dining room don’t have enough space for six people. They ordered Korean Chinese food. Jjajangmyeon, jjamppong, tangsuyuk and mandu were crowded on the table. Namjoo kept saying she was hungry but didn't help much setting the table. She was in fact stealing bites of food. Chorong saw what Namjoo was doing but didn’t say anything, which made Namjoo confused because usually Chorong would nag at her if she did that any other day.

 

They ate while occasionally chatting away. Bomi was a bit quiet but not too much that the other girls think something was wrong. Chorong on the other hand didn’t even say a word but it would be understandable, she was still sick after all. They finished eating and cleaned up the coffee table. The dirty dishes were packed and placed outside so the delivery guy could take it later. They were about to go about their own thing when Chorong suddenly spoke.

 

“Kids, can you gather here please? I would like to say something.”

 

Everyone except Bomi and Chorong were curious about what this was about. They complied and sit around the living room in circle. Bomi sat next to Chorong followed suit by the others. Chorong looked really nervous and it was apparent that the others noticed this since they were squirming uncomfortably. Were they going to get nagged at all night because of something that they did? Eunji prayed that this was not the case since she would really love to sleep tonight.

 

Chorong sigh, and the others held their breath. This looked serious and the look of distress on their leader face was making them worried. Chorong was about to speak but the words didn’t come out. She gulped and looked at the floor. Bomi reached for Chorong’s hand and hold it placing it on her thigh.

“We have something we need to tell you guys.” Bomi was the one who spoke instead.

 

The other were just looking at Bomi, boring holes into her. The pressure was too much but Bomi know she couldn't back down now. She held her head high and told them boldly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter