Fever

My First Pepero
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We finished our last schedule of the day. It was late and we were very tired, but I felt more tired than usual. Am I getting old? I felt my body aching all over. I also haven’t been getting sleep because of some stress lately. After we said our goodbye greeting the members and I made our way out of the broadcast building and into our van.

 

“Unnie, Chorong Unnie. Are you okay?” Hayoung grabbed my shoulder and asked me. I just smiled and nod my head.

 

Our ride back to the dorm was quiet because all of us were exhausted. We made it back to the dorm at 3 A.M. I remove my make up and took a quick shower before going to bed. Bomi didn’t even wash up and went straight to bed because she was exhausted. That idiot. The dorm was quiet soon after and I was sure all of the members were sleeping. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep but I couldn't. We had to wake up at 6 A.M. in the morning but my brain refused to shut down.

 

I kept my eyes closed but I kept having train to thought. It was mostly bad thought, which was not helping my situation at the moment. I kept thinking about the future, about our group, about all the nasty things people said to us and all the hate we get. Also I’ve thought a lot about Bomi. Lately I felt as if she was getting lovelier and cuter which made my heart thumb a bit.  I’ve been having these thought more and more lately.

 

“Geez, what am I thinking?” I mumbled to myself.

 

The night seemed like forever until it was finally 5.45 in the morning. I took a shower again even though I just did a few hours ago. After I finish I woke up the other members. Naeun, Namjoo and Hayoung woke up right away. I had to shook Bomi a couple of time before she woke up. Eunji was the hardest to one to wake up. She got back to sleep again as soon as I manage to woke her up. In the end I asked the kids to bother her non-stop so she would wake up.


We went to the salon and got our hair and make up done then we were off to an event outside of Seoul. It was a few hours journey until we reached the event. After the event ended we went back immediately. It was evening when we reached Seoul. The manager dropped Hayoung off to her next schedule before driving the rest of us to the dorm. We got off the van and walked into our apartment building.

 

 As we went into the elevator I felt really dizzy and my vision become blurry. Suddenly I felt my legs gave out and I was about to crash to the floor. I heard Namjoo and Neaun screaming in panic. I closed my eyes to brace myself for the crash. But oddly it never came. I slowly opened my eyes to see Eunji and Bomi holding me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter