The phone .

It's when I met you ...

Your POV 


"Ye Jin-ah , we going for CCA competition today . You wanna follow ?" Taeyeon asked while we were walking to school .

"Hmm , nope . I'll stay in school . I'll help you to copy notes eoh ! Keke ." I said . 

"Jinjja ?! Gomawoyo , Ye Jin !" Taeyeon leaned on my shoulders .

-- 

"Ye Jin-ah ! Be careful eoh ! Don't miss us ! Bye bye !" Taeyeon and the girls shouted from their bus .

"Ne ! Hwaiting ! Get 1st eoh ! Annyeonnggg !" I waved .

After the bus leave , i walked my way to the classroom . The class was so noisy ! 

"Ye Jin !" Some guys starting shouting my name as i stepped into the class .

I looked at them , trying not to feel annoyed .

"Ne ?" I faked a smile .

"You haven't give me your number !" 3 of the guys rushed in front of me . Luckily i backed off a little or else i'll have my first kiss with them . 

"Jigeum ?" I asked .

"Ne ne ne ! Ppalli !!!" They said . 

"Jamsiman-yo (wait) ..." I walked to my seat and sat down . As i turned around , i saw L and Hyorin . L was staring at me and Hyorin's giving me that disgusted looked . Okay , i admit , i'm quiet scared of L stare . It can kill a person okay . I quickly looked away from him and took out my phone from my bag . 

"Ppalli !" The shook my arm . As i was about to exchange their phone with mine , L pushed the table behind , making everyone look at him . 

"Wae ?" I asked .

"Nothing , i'm just looking at the 3 kids ." L laughed . What's wrong with him today ?

"Yah , kids ?!" One of the guy shouted .

"Aish ... ppalli , don't fight . Here's my number . Don't care about what he said ..." I said . 

L let out a little laugh and went out . 

--

At recess time .

"Mi Soo-ah , i need to put my things in the locker first . Can you go to the canteen to buy your food first ?" I told Mi Soo , the mute girl . 

"Okay" She signalled and smiled .

"Ah , my phone is left in the class . Is the door still unlocked ?" I went to open the door . 

Luckily it's still unlocked . I went in and took my phone and went out of the class . 

"Aigoo !" Someone snatched my phone away as i finished closing the door . 

It was Krystal , the Queenka again . 

"Neo eotteohgehalkkayo (what do you want to do) ?" I asked .

"Only the 3rd day in school and you have boys contacts inside ?" Krystal shook my phone and dropped my phone on the floor . 

"Yah ! What are you doing ?!" I cried and bent down to pick up the broken piece of my phone . 

"Why are you picking it up ? Buy a new one , RICH girl ... aren't you reach enough to afford it ?" The girls smirked and walked away .

I sat down and cried . 

"Wae ? Why are they doing this to me ?" I breathe out . 

Just then , i saw someone's leg beside me . It's a guy . I ignored and pretended that i didn't see it . Then , he grabbed my wrist and pulled me up . My tears flew away when he pulled me up . His touch to my skin made me had goosebumps . I looked in front and saw L . He pulled me to a "secret" place where i didn't knew .

"Yah , why are you crying again ?" He let go of me .

"A-aniyo ... why are you caring so much ?" I rubbed my eyes and wanting to leave the place . He kept silent .

"I have to f-find Mi Soo ..." I said .

"Do you want to know why i care about you ?" He suddenly spoke , giving me goosebumps once again . He walked towards me and leaned closer to me , looking into my eyes .

"W-w-wae ?" I stammered and blinked my eyes a lot as he leaned closer to me .

"Because you're ....... my ... friend ..." He whispered to me . I could smell the mint flavoured breathe as he was an inch away from me . He then walked out of the place , leaving me behind . 


The next day ... I was surprisingly early in school with Taeyeon today .

"Ye Jin-ah , Sunny and I are going down to help Miss Park , help us take care our belongings eoh ..." Taeyeon and Sunny went downstairs . 

I nodded my head and put my books under the table . But it got stuck in the middle . It seems like something's underneath . 

Curious , i bent down to have a look and found a black box .

"Igeo mwoya ?" I frowned and opened the box .

I was suprised ! Guess what i found ?! 

A PHONE ! SAMSUNG GALAXY S II !! OMG . 

My mouth was gaping widely and took the phone out . WHO GOT ME THIS ? Gosh . I'm so dead if my parents found out .

Wait , maybe this isn't mine ? Oh well ... shall on it and take a look . Just a little while . I on the phone and you know what i saw again ?! 

IT'S L's PICTURE ON THE SCREEN ! So this is his . Oh ... i thought it was mine . I was so excited . Since it's his , i should return it ...

As i was about to off the phone , i accidentally pressed "Contacts" . 

"Eoh ?" You know what i saw again ?! 

"You've gotta be kidding me ..." I whispered . 

It's my "Contacts" from the previous phone ! Exactly the same ! As i scrolled down the contacts to check , i found one extra contact .

It was L's .

"Maldo andwae (It's impossible) ..." I whispered to myself again , shaking my head . I then pressed the "Messages" icon and all I see was my messages . And there's one unread message from L . 

"From L ; 

Like this phone ? ;)" 

WHAT ?! -faints- Am i in my dreams ?! I slapped myself and everyone's looking at me . Hyorin walked towards me .

"Hey brat , are you alright ? Oh , you got a new phone ? Wow , that's fast !" Hyorin took my phone from me . 

Oh ! The wallpaper -- L ! If she sees it , i will be in trouble again ! 

"No no no no no no ..." I prayed in my head . 

"Wow , nice phone . Whose ?" Suddenly someone took the phone away from Hyorin and said .

"Eoh , L oppa ! It's this brat's . Pretty cool . We just spo- Oh , she's quite rich huh ... I always wanted it ." Hyorin was about to splurt out the secret that happened yesterday .

I let out a sigh of relief . Luckily he came ...

But i guess L already knew about yesterday . 

"Here . Take back . Pretty rich huh ..." L passed the phone back to me and smirked .

Wow . His acting skills .... i've totally fallen for .... Wait , NO . Not this fast , girl ....


~Kekeke! Greetings to my lovely readers~ *cheesy enough?* Hahah, which version of CHEESY , do you like? Woohyun & Sunny's "It's that special kiss ."  OR today's L & You (Ye Jin)'s "The phone ."
Drop your comments below & don't forget to subscribe!~~~ Hope you enjoyed today's cheesy chapter! HAVE A NICE DAY!~