A day in the discipline room .

It's when I met you ...

Your POV 

"Ye Jin-ah !" Today , i was early , waiting for Taeyeon downstairs . 

"Eoh mianhae , did you wait for me too long ?" Taeyeon ran to me .

"Nope , i've just reached ." I said .

We then walked to school . 

-- 

"Hey , Ye Jin ." I heard a voice .

As i turned , a bucket of cold water welcomed me . Everyone stopped at the spot and rushed to me . Jessica , who couldn't control her anger , threw the bucket at them and pushed them away . Then , the started a girls fight . 1 vs 5 possible ? But more joined Jessica and attack the girls .

What the hell is wrong with this kid ?!

"Ye Jin-ah , ppalli , get up , i'll get the principal here ." Yuri and Taeyeon said and went to get the principal while Tiffany helped me up and brought me to the washroom . And Sunny went to stop the fight . People were following us into the washroom . Everything was chaos ! On our way , we met L and his friends . 

"Fany-ah , what happened ?!" Tiffany's brother asked .

"I'll tell you later ! Help me stop the fight there !" Tiffany rushed to the washroom . Before she pushed me in , i saw the guys ran over to the fight .

--

"Are you alright ? Wait , Yuri's getting a new set of uniform for you ." Tiffany said . 

"Ye Jin ! Ppalli , change into this uniform !" Yuri barged into the washroom . 

"Gomawo ." I took the uniform and changed .

"Ye Jin-ah , are you okay ?" The students started asking me .

"Ne , thanks for your help." 

-- 

We all went out and saw the fight had slowly died down . But Jessica's arms were being scratched by the Queenkas and Sunny's hair were all messed up . Krystal's hand was not an exception too . 

"Oppa ! son-eul apa (my hand hurts) !" Jessica ran to his brother . 

"Yah , you hurt my sister one more time , you'll get it !" He shouted and took Jessica to the school's clinic .

"OPPA ! It's not me ! She threw the bucket to me but all i wanna attack , is that girl there !" I was standing at aside and she pointed to me and everyone turned to me . I looked around and even L looked at me . Should i walk away ?

"Yah , why are you attacking her for ?! She didn't even know you ! Just admit that you're crazy !" Yuri shouted .

"Yah , morago ?!" A short girl from the Queenka came hitting Yuri and my head . Just then , L came out . 

"Stop ." He warned .

"Sir is coming !" Students screamed and all started to go back to their class . 

"Krystal , Zinger and Hyorin follow me . Myungsoo and Sunggyu follow me . Sunny , Ye Jin , Yuri , Jessica and Taeyeon follow me ." Mr Han pointed .

--

We were at the Discipline room and was questioned by the Principal and the DM . 

"jjajeungna (It's annoying) !" Krystal flipped her hair . 

"So it's Ye Jin-ssi's fault ?" the Principal asked and L looked at me .

"Aniyo ! it's not her fault . As i said , we were walking and she called out Ye Jin's name and splashed her water !" Jessica shouted at Mdm Jung .

"Watch your tone ." Mr Han pointed at Jessica .

"Mdm Jung , why not we watch the video that's recorded by the CCTV ?" L suggested and Jessica brightened up .

That means we got hope .

"It's not on at 7 ." Mr Han said , which brings us to disappointment .

"Mwo ?! Mdm Jung , you must believe us !" Jessica shook Mdm Jung's arm and her brother pulled her back .

At the corner of my eye , i can see Zinger and the girls smirked . If that CCTV was on , this thing wouldn't have had continued ! Then they settled the fighting case and Jessica , Sunny and the girls' names were listed down in the discipline record booklet .

"You all will stay in this room till the end of school time." Mr Han announced .

We all sighed and sat on the floor . 

--  

"Aish , why did you come in to this school , poor girl . Everything starts from you . You wanted to steal L oppa !" Krystal snapped and L gave her a stare . I feel like crying but it's obviously useless and it will make them bully me even more ...

"Oppa , mianhae . Because of me you have to be in here ." Krystal said .

Jessica , who is already really mad , wanted to stop Krystal from saying more dirty words was stopped by Sunggyu . 

"Yah ," Suddenly L looked at me . I turned and looked at him . "I don't think you should come here in the first place ." The rest of the people looked at him . 

"Mwo ?" I don't really understand what he said .

"Omo , oppa , are you serious ?! You're speaking up for me ? Asa ! See , Im Ye Jin , many things don't turn out like you wish ." Krystal and the girls were smiling brightly again .

Now L hates me too ? What did i do ?! And when did i wanted L ? I don't even know him well and he was the one who spoke to me first . With all this childish girls who act like a baby , i don't think anyone in this world will like them . 

"You , Im Ye Jin , have to back off ! L oppa is ours !" Sohee snapped . "Yah , L , what do you mean ?" Taeyeon voiced out .

"This school don't suit her ." L said .

"W-w-wae ..." I couldn't say anything out .

Zinger and the girls clapped and laughed while our side were very depressed .

"Yah , Kim Myungsoo , that's all for our friendship ." Taeyeon bursted out .

"He's just stating the fact ." Krystal laughed . 

I didn't know what to say . I was just hurt by what he had said . Since when did i let anyone hate me so much ? The good side of L has just vanished within a day ...

Slowly , i felt my body getting heated up and got a little bit dizzy . I started sneezing too . 

"Are you alright ?" Sunny leaned towards me and everyone just looked at me . Even L . 

I simply nodded my head .

A few hours past and we were released from the DM room . Taeyeon and I walked back home , as usual . But we didn't talk like how we always chat with each other . 

"Ye Jin-ah ..." Taeyeon called out .

"Hmm ?" I said .

"Sorry ... i didn't know L will say those type of things out ." Taeyeon apologised . But it's not her fault right .

"Ani ... you don't have to apologise . It's not you who said those things ." I told her .

"Don't take his words to heart eoh ... even his 9 years friend here , don't know what's on his mind . geogjeong hajima (don't worry) ." Taeyeon said and patted my shoulders .

---

L's POV 

"Yah ," I called Ye Jin out . "I don't think you should come here in the first place ." Taeyeon and of Ye Jin's friends gave me a deadly shot .

I know it's abit too harsh but , in order to protect her from the Queenkas , i have to .

"Mwo ?" She said as i can see tears forming in her eyes . 

"Omo , oppa , are you serious ?! You're speaking up for me ? Asa ! See , Im Ye Jin , many things don't turn out like you wish ." Krystal grabbed my hand . It's annoying but i have to bear with it .

"You , Im Ye Jin , have to back off ! L oppa is ours !" Sohee snapped . Yeah, yeah, continue living in your dream , thinking that i like all of you . 

"Yah , L , what do you mean ?" Taeyeon shouted at me .

"This school don't suit her ." I breathe in and said .

"W-w-wae ..." Ye Jin breathe out saying . 

Ye Jin-ah , i'm sorry . 

Zinger and the girls clapped and laughed happily . 

 

"Yah , Kim Myungsoo , that's all for our friendship ." Taeyeon screamed .

"He's just stating the fact ." Krystal laughed . 

Well , since i started it , i will have my way to end this . 

Suddenly , Ye Jin started sneezing a lot . Did she caught a cold ? 

"Are you alright ?" Sunny asked her . 

Ye Jin smiled and nodded . I know she's not alright , obviously . 


leadergee ; keke ^^ Hope you enjoy my fic too! 

pekabelle10 ; hehe, another InfiniteGeneration fan huh! Hope you enjoy my fic too!


~YO GUYS! ^.^ It's me again! Sorry for not updating these few days. I was preparing for my next years' upcoming project plus those stupid school work! But even though i'm busy, i still updated! :DD Hope you've enjoyed this chapter! Any questions or anything you wanna say, please comment! Don't forget to subscribe it! Bye!~