It's that special kiss . (Sunny and Woohyun chapter)

It's when I met you ...

Sunny's POV 

I went earlier to school to help out for the upcoming school event . My crush , Woohyun was there too . I've had a crush on him for about 8 months already . He had confessed to me months ago but i didn't answer him . I know i can't fall in love with this flirt but i find him cute somehow . This is a secret that only Jessica & Tiffany know it .

"Sunny-ah , what are you doing ? Quick , set this up !" Mdm Jung , the principal shouted my name . 

I was shocked because i was actually day-dreaming and quickly rushed to the backstage to grab the banner and put it up . 

"Sunny-ssi ." Someone called me . I turned and saw Uee waving to me . Uee , my elementary school friend . Ever since she joined the Queenkas , her personality changed .

"Waeyo ?" I walked to her . 

"Can you help me to put this banner up ?" She asked , politely .

"But you're taller than me ." I said .

"Okay , i put but you help me see the position whether is it right ." Uee stood on a chair . 

"Erm , a little to the right ... Push it upwards , a little ..." I said .

Then Woohyun came walking towards us . 

"Annyeong , ladies !" Woohyun shot us a smile .

"Sunny-ah , help me hold the chair , please . It's shaking ." Uee said .

I went to hold on the chair but little did i know , she fell down immediately.

"Aaaaahhhh !" Uee shouted .

"Omo , gwaenchan-ah ?" Woohyun and i rushed to her . Uee looked at Woohyun , "Apa , my leg hurts ... i can't walk ." 

"Sunny-ah , why did you push the chair ?" Uee said in a soft voice . Woohyun carried her up and looked at me with those cold eyes . I never got that from him before . 

"I-i-i ..." I bit my lips , holding back the tears . I didn't know what to do . All i did was to support the chair . How could she say that i pushed the chair ?! 

"I just wanted you to help me , is it that difficult ? Why do you have to do this ?" Uee continued .

Woohyun carried her up and Uee turned her head and looked at me . 

"Bye bye ~" She smiled slyly and mouthed to me .

So , she has a motive ... Great , now Woohyun had misunderstood me . In the end , it was me who put the banner up ...

"No . I can't let anyone misunderstood me ..." I spoke to myself .

--

Woohyun's POV .

"Annyeong , ladies !" I greeted Sunny and Uee . 

Sunny , my crush since last year . I don't know if she likes me ... but i just know that she's the cutest girl in the world ever . Her aegyo are the best . I love it when she's angry because it also makes her cute . I love her smile , her laughter , her everything . 

I went to get something in the store room when i heard someone shouted , "aaaaahhhhh !" 

I rushed out and saw Uee fell on the floor with Sunny beside . 

"Gwaenchan-ah ?" I asked . 

"Apa ... i can't walk ." Uee cried . I was about to ask Sunny what happened when Uee continued , "Sunny-ah , why did you push the chair ?!" 

I stared at her , i thought i was an accident but it was Sunny who pushed it ... Why ?

"I-i-i ..." Sunny's eyes started to swell , the tears choked her and she couldn't talk . 

I carried Uee up and brought her to the school's clinic , leaving Sunny behind .

-- 

"Ah ah ah ... please be gentle ..." Uee told the nurse .

"Woohyun-ah , mianhae ... because of me you have to waste your time ." Uee looked at me with those innocent eyes .

"Ah , it's nothing ." I smiled .

"Uee-ah , did Sunny really pushed the chair and you that's why you fell ?" I questioned . She sighed , "You can't believe too right ? I just wanted some help and told her to support the chair but i didn't know she didn't wanna do it . Maybe that's why she pushed the chair ." 

I was really shocked by her statement . I didn't know Sunny was the type of person . I've always thought she's always the cheerful , kind and helpful  ... so these just disappear in a second ? Or did i missed out any part ? Tell me that's not Sunny who pushed the chair !

"Woohyun-ah ? Woohyun-ah .." Uee shook my hand . 

*Snap* I was day-dreaming ...

"Eoh , mianhae ... i was just-" I was cut off by Uee . She kissed me . On my cheek . 

"Gomawoyo ~" Uee whispered sweetly . 

My mind immediately went blank . The thing is i don't feel anything . But my eye started to widen , my heart started to beat rapidly , my mouth became dry and my body harden . 

"Su-sunny-ah ..." I stuttered as she saw Uee kissed me . 

"I-i-i ... U-uee-ah , i'm sorry for pushing you down from the chair . I really didn't did it on purpose... I-is your l-leg al-al-alright ?" Sunny's tears were about to fall . She wiped it off and started talking to Uee .

"Aww ... don't cry ... my leg's fine now . It hurts me seeing you cry . Don't cry ." Uee cried too . 

My mouth was still gaping widely . Did she misunderstood me ? 

--

Sunny's POV 

"Sica-yah , wait for me here ... i need to go to the washroom ." I told Jessica . Actually i was going to the school's clinic to apologise to Uee since Woohyun might misunderstood me . 

As i was about to open the glass door , i saw Uee stood up and kissed Woohyun on his cheek . My heart immediately sank . They just ... kissed . I pretended that i didn't see anything and went in . But my eye started to feel heavy . Tears were about to fall . YES , I'M JEALOUS ! VERY JEALOUS ! Blood's starting to boil when i step in .

"Su-sunny-ah ..." Woohyun said . I pretended i didn't heard that voice and quickly wiped my tears away and approached Uee . 

"I-i-i ... U-uee-ah , i'm sorry for pushing you down the chair . I really didn't did it on purpose ... I-is your l-leg al-al-alright ?" I asked as i started to tear up again . It wasn't for Uee . But Woohyun . 

"Aww ... don't cry ... my leg's fine now . It hurts seeing you cry . Don't cry ." Uee cried . I can sense her sarcarsm . She can act well as she's in the Drama Club . That's why she can cry so fast . 

After that , i immediately went out off the school clinic without looking at Woohyun once . 

"Lee Soonkyu , quick !" Jessica took my bag .

"What takes you so long ?! And why are your eyes swollen ? Did you just cried ?" Jessica patted my back .

"A-a-ani ." I cleared my throat . 

"Hmm ... you're think you're gonna get over this ? I know you cried . Now , tell me what happened ? There's no one here except for me . The rest of them went up to the hall already ." Jessica insisted . 

I told her everything , from the very start . 

"Aish ! Uee !!!! Urgh ! Annoying annoying annoying !" Jessica repeated after listening to what i said . 

"Ka (let's go).. i'll help you for a revenge ." Jessica pulled me up . 

"No . Don't please . Just let it be ..." I pleaded .

"Awwww ... stop crying ! You're that positive Sunny ! So don't cry !" Jessica hugged me . 

We then proceed to the hall . 

-- 

Woohyun's POV 

Back to the classroom . I couldn't concentrate well in class as i was thinking about Sunny . The only thing that was in my head . I made her cried just now . My "smart cells" are like gone for today . I became a rather stupid person . Sunny didn't walk past my class today . She always does that . But today ............

"Nam Woohyun ! You scored the highest again , for last week's test ! Please come out and show us the correct workings ." Ms Jung shouted . 

"Woohyun ! Ppalli !" Dongwoo hit me on my head . I quickly ran and grabbed a marker and stared at the board . 

"You may start writing ." Ms Jung smiled . 

I turned and looked at the class and looked back at my paper . I felt a sudden chill up my spine . I couldn't write anything out ! My brain isn't working !!!! HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Woohyun ? Woohyun-ssi ?" Ms Jung patted me . 

"Ne , Ms Jung . Mianhae ... erm i just wanna go to the toilet first ." I replied and the class burst out with laughter . Ms Jung looked at me with a weird expression and signalled me to go out . SEE , MY STUPID CELLS ARE ALL COMING OUT ! LEE SOONKYU , YOU'RE SOOOOOO GONNA PAY FOR THIS .

I covered my face in embarrassment and ran out . 

"I have to explain to her !" I shouted and banged into someone . 

"Ah . Yah , don't you have eyes ?" She shouted and bent down to pick up her paper .

"Sunny-ah !" I called out . She looked up at me with those angelic eyes . 

"I have no time now . Got to go ." She stood up and ran off . 

I held her back . 

"We have to talk ." I whispered with a chessy voice into her ears , making her shrugged her shoulders .

"What ?" She asked . I know she's getting impatient already . 

I brought her to "my" secret place in the school that only the Kingkas know it . 

"Why are you bringing me here ?" She raised her voice , leaning on the wall . 

"You wanna know why ?" I whispered to her and trapped her between my arms and looked at her . 

We were that close that i even can have a good look at her angelic face . I can feel that she's nervous too . She grabbed her papers tightly , avoiding my eye contact . 

"Yah , stop it . I'm going back to class ." She wanted to get away . 

I stopped her and kissed her on her edge of her lips , purposely missing her lips . She looked at me with that cute shocked face . She was so stunned that she couldn't move at all . Hah , that's because you made me look stupid in class . Now , it's your turn . 

"It's that special kiss from me ." I said and smirked .

"You can go back now . Be careful when you're walking back . Stay awake !" I said , laughing . 

Her eyes were still as big as a fishball . She walked back like a robot . A cute one though . 

"Pabo ." I let out a little laugh .


~SUP GUYS! It's me agaiN! Keke. Enjoyed? Dying because of those cheesy words that Woohyun told Sunny? Keke. Don't be jealous of that kiss because you're getting one now!!! WOOOOOOO~                  WooYeol's here~ >>>    YOU CAN FAINT NOW! HAHHAHA! OH, YEOLLIE'S SINGING MISS A'S SONG! HEHEHE, CHODING & NAMSTAR!

HAVE A NICE DAY! Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT!