Nine

The Heartbreaker Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

don't expect much :( this is a short update

 

A loud scream awakens your sleep-deprived self and you try to cover your ears but the scream is still on-going. You are determined to go back to your sleep, not thinking where the hell the yelling comes from, when you hear two voices shouting at each other, right after the ear-bleeding screams.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE IN BED?”

“WHY ARE YOU ?”

“WHY ARE WE ?”

You quickly sit up from the couch, but the suddenness of your move brings a painful throbbing in your head, making your hands fly up to the sides of your skull.

“What are you doing here, Jangmi?” You hear Jimin’s groan at the sight of you. He’s usually grumpy in the morning so you choose not to react with his tone.

With your eyes still half-closed, you finally see the two people who made the commotion a while ago, which woke you up from your slumber. Both men are tugging the same blanket to cover their topless bodies. The sight is hilarious, and you wish that you can capture it with your phone’s camera just so you can have something to blackmail them in the future but you decide not to, and just shut your eyes completely to avoid the sight.

“Jagiya… I didn’t do anything I swear,” you hear Taehyung who sounds as if he was caught by his girlfriend in bed with another woman. Well, it’s not far from the truth though, only this time that it is a guy instead.

“Aish! I was the one who put you both in bed because you were too drunk to function last night,” you admit with still closed eyes. You gently massage the sides of your head.

After a few seconds of silence, you hear someone shuffling and quickly assume that they must be done with their bickering and finally decide to go up from bed until you feel a piece of cloth thrown towards your body, covering your lower half.

“Your dress is a mess,” you quickly open your eyes to see Jimin towering over you, still without his clothes. You innocently blink at him, not understanding his point, maybe because you’re distracted with his presence. It takes another five seconds to fully get what he meant. You quickly glance at what you are wearing and saw that the end of your dress is barely covering your legs, so you get the blanket he just given you to cover your body properly. “Why did you sleep on the couch?”

“I did not intend to.”

Right at the corner, you see Taehyung tossing the sheets finding for something.

“Where is my shirt?”

“Oh Jangmi-ah,” you turn to see Jimin wearing his shirt from last night, “did you purposely strip us ?”

His question makes you blush for a second, but you remember the things you’ve went through with their drunk bodies and you just give him a scowl in response.

“Yaah! You should be thankful to me for taking care of your drunken asses last night.”

“Does that mean you remove my clothes also?” Taehyung asks as he finally finds his shirt under the bed.

“I only removed Jimin’s though,” you admit.

“Then why the hell am I ?” Taehyung asks.

You grin at the confused man when an idea forms in your mind.

“You must have tried doing something to Jimin then.”

 

 

You are not planning to stay for breakfast at Namjoon’s place but he insists that you should eat first before going and Jimin is too famished that he cannot take down the offer. Taehyung on the other hand becomes silent after the bedroom incident earlier, not saying a word to you.

You don’t bother asking him why because you just remember the thing happened between the two of you last night. And you assume that he must be thinking the same thing that is why he is so quiet right now.

Yoongi is the last one to join the table. Even Bom and Jin are already here. You have noticed that they have changed their clothes, as if they were really ready for last night.

Scratch that.

You do not want to think about whatever they did last night. It is not your business anyway.

You are sitting right across Taehyung at the the long table, never meeting his gaze as he stares down a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter