Love Flight

Love Flight

 

SIWON-POV
     Choi Siwon-imnida. I just finished my jobs with Super Junior in New York. I was in a plane, heading toSeoul. I sat on my seat, holding a newspaper on my hands. "It'll be tiring", I told myself about the flight. I leaned my head to my seat and started to read the newspaper. "Excuse me", I heard someone said. I put my newspaper down and saw a super-beautiful-girl-ever was standing beside me, she was standing in the line. I raised my right eyebrow, showed that I heard her. "My seat is over there", she said while pointing to the seat beside me. The one near the window. I thought she just asked me to stand up cause she wanted to go to her seat, so I did. She walked beautifully and sat on her seat right beside me. 'Hold on, she's so beautiful. Even my heart is beating super fast mow', I thought. Yap, I just couldn't hold my eyes to stop staring on her. She has a super-pretty-eye-smile-ever, white skin, black long hair, pink lips, and one thing. I was sure that she didn't use any make-up. She wore shorts, black tee, flip-flop, and she brought a black sunglasses, a black jacket and also her phone on her hands. A red handbag was on her right shoulder. Great, she's so great.
     The plane just toke off. And I started to play with my iPad with earphones on my ears. After few minutes, a stewardess came and asked me some wine. I took a glass and gulped it once then put it on the table. She did. She also took a glass and gulped it but twice then put it on the table. 'Eh? Does she drunk already ?', I thought while I see the girl beside me look sleepy.
TIFFANY POV
     I took a glass of wine. You know ? I was so nervous because I knew that the boy who sat beside me was staring at me. I gulped it twice and put it on the table. I felt so dizzy, also sleepy. I leaned my head on the seat and I thought I felt asleep. I dreamt. I had a boyfriend. But who was he ? He's tall, he had dimples on her cheeks, normal skin, and good body-line as he's so manly. We were in a park, sat on a chair. I leaned my head on his shoulder and felt asleep, that was so comfortable.
SIWON POV
     I was totally surprised. Those girl leaned her head on my shoulder. 'What a relief. She's asleep', I thought to make myself calm. I let her did that. I kept playing with my iPad. "Emm...", she changed her position. Once again, I was super super surprised. She hugged my left hand, which made me stop playing. She still leaned her head on my shoulder, she look so comfortable sleeping on my side. Stupid. My hand just spontaneously fixed her hair, moved it away from her face and near her ear. God, she's really pretty. A stewardess walked pass my seat, she smiled after she looked at us, I mean the girl and me. Maybe she thought that we're a couple, but sadly not. Even I didn't know her.
TIFFANY POV
     I woke up, a little bit. My eyes opened wide when I realized that I slept while hugging the boy beside me. And the more embarrassing one, some boys who sat next to out seat, i mean the boy and me was staring on us. Maybe they're this boy's friend.  A blonde-boy was the one who stared on me the longest. He smiled at me and laughed a bit. Actully, what did I do while I was sleeping ? I just pretended to be sleepy and back to sleep.
SIWON POV
     I woke up. Stupid, I fell asleep too. I looked at the girl beside me, she's still sleeping. I faced Hyukjae and Teuk hyung who sat next to me. 'Why ?', I asked myself because they kept smiling and laughing a little. "What happen ?", I asked them. "Nope, you and that girl is just so sweet", Hyukjae hyung said while kept grinning his gummy smile. I leaned my head and pretended that I didn't know anything. I played back my iPad. Minutes passed. I started to feel bored so I turned off my iPad. I faced my hyungs who sat next to me and I saw them fell asleep. I looked back and to the front, all of Super Junior member just fell asleep. I sighed, that was boring. All of sudden, I faced the girl who sat beside me. 'God, do I just facing an angel ?', i thought. Her pink lips, looked so great. If she's a sleeping beauty, I'll be the first who wanna be the prince and kiss her. 'Choi Siwon ! What are you thinking about ?!', I told myself.
TIFFANY POV
     My boyfriend just kissed me. He kissed me deeply, and softly. Oh my, that was my first kiss. I smiled at him and... I woke up. 'What's this ?', I asked myself. I felt so warm and different on my lips so I touched my lips and maybe I looked so stupid at that time. 'Did I just dreaming or... Was it real ?', I kept asking myself. I looked at the boy beside me, he just smiled at me. "Sorry, but I just couldn't hold myself", he said. "What do you mean ?", i asked. "Honestly, I kissed you", he answered with doubt. "Pardon ?!", i asked in a bad tone.
SIWON POV
     "Pardon ?!", she asked. I knew that she would be that shock if I tell what I've done. But I'm a man, so must be a gentle-man. "I kissed you when you slept. Sorry, I'm very sorry", I apologized. Her face was so, erm... Totally shocked and couldn't believe what I've said. 
TIFFANY POV
     I was, really really shocked. He kissed me ?! Why ? I just couldn't believe it. That was my first ! You stole it, boy ! But one thing, why he was so honest ? Yap, he's so gentle that he admitted what he has done. 'Wait a second ! I think I've seen him somewhere ? But, where and when ?', I asked myself. He had dimples on her cheeks, normal skin, and good body-line as he's so manly. Just like the boy in my dream. My heart was beating so fast, the fastest ever. Did I just fallin' love ?
SIWON POV
     Yep, it was my first kiss. And, she was my first love actually. You're right, I just fell in love with this girl. At the first sight. And that was my first time to confess with no doubt. "Sorry, are you Korean ?", i asked. She nodded. "May I know your name ?", I asked again. "Tiffany-imnida", she answered quickly then closed . "Choi Siwon-imnida", i said and smiled. "Did you just leave New York after studies ?", I bravely asked. "Yep", she answered. "Oh, that's why I'm pretty sure that you don't know us", I said. Her face looked a bit confused. I opened my iPad and played an MV, Super Junior's Mr. Simple. "I think I ever saw this boy", she said and pointed Hyukjae hyung. "yep, this is that boy", I pointed Hyukjae hyung. "We're Super Junior. Maybe you won't know us that well", i said. "Super ? Super junior ? I always heard that from my friends. They always talked about you all", she said. I smiled. "so it's you ?", she asked and pointed me on the MV. I nodded.
TIFFANY POV
     "So it's you ?", I asked and pointed a boy on the MV. He nodded. I even couldn't believe. He kissed me, confessed it to me, even he've guess that I don't know him. But he didn't say who he is before. He confessed with no doubt and he even didn't show that he's a famous entertainer in the world when he confessed. "Sorry, i know that it's too fast. But do you wanna be my girlfriend ?", he asked. "Pardon ?", i shocked. He repeated what he said before. Honestly, I was in love too with him. But we just met once, and i didn't know him well. Should i accept ?
SIWON POV
     She nodded. HEAVEN ! She accepted. I hugged her tightly. She pushed me a bit. I knew she was a bit irritated with me since that's our first meeting. I smiled widely. BUT, after that... The situation was TOTALLY awkward until we landed in Seoul.
***
TIFFANY POV
     It's been half year since that moment on the plane from New York. Because I've finished my study in New York, I came back to Seoul to find a best job. Happily, I got a job as a manager in a big and popular office in Seoul. And about my relationship with Siwon, that member of Super Junior... We've became in distance now. I accepted, he's totally busy. I didn't really know too, why did I accepted his confession that time ? My head was just nod with no command from me. That's why I found a busy job so I can forgot my loneliness without him. We just met once a week, and that's only if he had time to. But one thing, I think I started to love him. No, I already loved him since our first meeting. 
     I was so busy with my job as a manager. In the evening, I had to meet a client in a cafe near my office. I walked and got into the cafe. Once I saw my client, rapidly I sat in front of him and greeted him. My client was young, maybe still in the same age as me. I decided to work because I wanna be like my father. That's why I've became a manager in this young age, happily I had talent. We talked about our deal of business. But my client was just too kind, he bought me a cup of coffee. 'is he nervous?', i asked myself. He kept staring on me with smile on his face. "Do you have any boyfriend ?", he asked me all of sudden. "Pardon ?", I asked back while splitting  out my coffee from my mouth and badly made his face got some drops. That was totally bad. Rapidly I took a paper of tissue and cleaned his face.
SIWON POV
     It's been a while since last time i met Tiffany, my girlfriend. She worked in a big office as a manager. Today, I wanna surprised her. I walked to her office after my driver dropped me next to a coffee shop. My eyes was focused to a girl who sat near the door of the cafe, i thought I know her. "Isn't she Tiffany ?", I asked. She was with a boy, maybe in the same age as her. But, Fany was touching those boy's face. 'What does she do ?', i asked myself. My feet walked fast and got into the cafe, got nearer to her table."What are you doing ?", i asked her with angry-tone. She looked totally shocked. "Siwon ?", she asked with super-low-tone.
TIFFANY POV
     "Siwon ?", i asked with my lowest-tone ever, so people won't recognize him. "Who is he ?", he asked. I looked at my client who sat in front of me. "He's just...", i couldn't finish my sentence cause Siwon just cut it. "Forget it ! We're done here !", he said then left me. I hold myself. I couldn't shout his name, cause people will recognize him. I bowed and apologized to my client and rapidly ran to chase Siwon. But I was totally unlucky, I wore short-skirt an high-heels. I couldn't run that fast and sadly I fell in front of the cafe. I fell down and made my right elbow, knee and cheek bleed. I couldn't stand up cause it was so hurt. I just realized that my client came and helped me to stand up.
SIWON POV
     It's been a week since that moment in cafe. Yap, I've broken up with her.
I walked pass the cafe where the moment a month ago happened. Suddenly, Tiffany came out from that cafe. She was shocked when she saw me. I couldn't see any scars on her face or body maybe because it's been a week. Yep, that time actually I looked back when I heard such a noise. And I saw Fany fell in front of the cafe and I saw scar on her cheek when she raised her face to see me. "What are you doing here ?",  she asked. "I just passed by", I answered. But when I looked down to her knee, i saw a scar. 'is that because she fell down ?', i asked myself. "How's your life with that boy ?", i asked her. "Who ?", she asked back. "That boy who had coffee with you a week ago", I explained. "Choi Siwon, hear me. He doesn't have such a relationship with me. He's my client. You know right ? I'm a manager in an office, so I'll meet lots of people. you just misunderstand", she explained back. "Yap, he's your client. Because i was so busy, you played behind me. You go out with your clients because you're so lonely right ?", i said. "I can't believe that you can say such that things. Even I feel lonely without you, I won't do that ! Half year I stand to that condition ! Don't you know ? I fell in love with you at the first time ! When we're on the plane ! You have to understand how I feel ! I just need you to be by my side when I need you. You're the one who confess !", she started to cry. "Whatever. You're a player", I said angrily. "Thanks. But I just say the reality", she said then ran away. 
TIFFANY POV
     I ran away from him. I didn't want him to see my tears more and more. I love him, still. But someone just made me stop. He stood up in front of me and I just crashed on him. "i'm sorry", i said. "Tiffany ?", I heard he said. "Oppa ?", i asked. He's Eunhyuk oppa. I remembered him the most. His blonde hair. "What happen ?", he asked. I shook my head and wiped my tears. "Because of Siwon ?", he asked again. I couldn't hold my tears whenever i hear that name. 
***
EUNHYUK POV
     Tiffany had explained all. I knew what happen. Siwon, he's just too much. I decided to help Fany show Siwon the truth. So I asked her to help me meet her client at that time. I met him at the cafe near Fany's office. I asked him about that accident. But well, he accepted that he liked Fany. Oh god. Tiffany, you're so great. To prove it to Siwon, I asked the owner of the cafe about any security cams in the cafe. He had one, so I asked him to show me the recorded videos. Happily, i found the accident of Siwon and Tiffany. I asked the owner to take the video, and he let me.
SIWON POV
     I leaned my head on the seat. I was relaxing my body after such busy activities in my apartment. I heard the bell rang. I stood up and open the door. "Hyung ?", I asked when I saw Hyukjae hyung stand up in front of me. He smiled and i let him in. He walked to my living room and accessed my DVD-player. "What are you doing hyung ?", i asked again. He kept silent. And after he's done, he sat on the sofa. i followed him to sit. A video was played on the screen of the TV. But I could see Tiffany there. "What do you mean hyung ?", I asked angrily. "Just see and be quiet", he answered. I saw Fany came into the cafe, that was the cafe near her office. She wore the same clothes with that moment. She bowed and greeted a boy who already sat . I could hear he said something. 'boyfriend', I could hear that. Fany split out her coffee to his face. She rapidly wiped it all with tissues. I came. And everything passed like that. "See ? Do you think she really played behind you ?", hyukjae hyung asked. "If you want to apologize, just quickly go to the airport before she depart back to New York", Hyukjae hyung continued. "New York ? She wanna back to New York ?", I asked with shock face. He nodded and I rapidly stood up and took my jacket and everything. I drove to the airport.
I parked my car in one-shot. Then ran into the airport. 
TIFFANY POV
     I walked slowly. I missed my mom, really. I hang my bag on my shoulder. But I heard someone was calling my name. Or, not ? 
SIWON POV
     I kept shouting her name. People maybe started to recognize me, but I didn't care. I found someone who i know. She wore blue jeans, red tee, black bag on her shoulder and so on. I knew her, Tiffany. I chased her as she kept walking away. Once I got nearer, rapidly I hugged her tight, very tight. She was shocked and surprised, so she tried to release my hands from her hips. But I wouldn't. I kept hugging her and apologizing. "I'm sorry Fany-ah. I'm really sorry. I know you won't do such that dirty thing. I know you won't play behind me. I'm the one who really stupid, even I didn't trust you. I'm really sorry", I said. She tried to turn her body and face me, so I let her. "Siwon ?", she asked and just realized. "I'm really sorry", I said it again. She smiled and tears started to fall from her pretty eyes. "Thanks for trust on me again", i hugged her again so she hugged me back. "i'm sorry for the scars on your body", I said. "nope. That's okay. I'm fine now", she answered. "let me take care of you. Where do you feel the pain ?", i asked her for the hundred time. "what do you mean ? Pain ? My cheek", she said while pointing her cheek. Rapidly, I kissed her cheek and she laughed a bit. "my elbow", she said. I kissed her elbow. "my knee", she said. "do you really want me to kiss your knee ?", I asked her. She nodded. I stand on my knee so i could reach her knee. "no ! Stop it ! You don't need to kiss it ! You'll feel embarrassed !", she stopped me by holding my shoulder and let me stood up. "but the scar on your knee looks so pain and the most pain of all. Okay, if you don't let me kiss your knee. I'll change it to another place so you won't feel the pain", i said. "eh ? What do you mean ?", she asked me. I smiled widely and kisses her pink lips. She pushed me. "no Siwon, no. It's a public place ! You'll get a trouble if you kiss me here !", she said. "don't you see ? People already recognized me. I'll just let them know that now I have a girlfriend. Erm... Nope. I mean my future wife", i kissed her again. Not once. I kept kissing her lips, cheeks, and forehead. 
TIFFANY POV
     I felt so happy. He kept kissing my lips, cheeks, and my forehead. "Tiffany !", I heard someone shouted. Suddenly Siwon stopped to kiss me and tried to find who called my name. A woman walked nearer to us. Yap, she's my mom. "Mom", i said. "mom ?", Siwon asked. I just nodded and rapidly hugged my mom, i missed her so much. Siwon just smiled and bowed to my mom, i knew he was surprised. "Who is he ?", she asked. "He is...", Siwon cut. "Choi Siwon-imnida. I'm Tiffany's boyfriend", he said bravely. My mom raised her eyebrows, i knew she couldn't believe it. I nodded and said, "he's a good boy, don't worry", i said. "really ? I think I've seen him somewhere in New York", she said. "Maybe mom. Because he's Choi Siwon, member of famous and most popular korean group in the world, Super Junior. They held concerts and perform everywhere in the world, and New York too", I answered. "hmm... You look good. Okay, let me go to the toilet first and then let's go. Both of you can continue to kiss like before", she said and left us. 
"Wait a second. You went to the airport wasn't to go to New York but pick your mom from New York ?", Siwon asked. I just smiled and nodded, "did you think that I went here to go so you caught me ?". He nodded and both of us laughed. "Congrats !", i heard someone said. i took a look. All of Super junior member came ! "See ? Both of you are just, so sweet ! Just like this video", Hyuk oppa showed us his iPad. A video when Siwon and I on the plane from New York months ago. All of us smiled and I felt a bit embarrassed. "and now..", he continued and showed us another video. Yap. A video that they recorded just now. When Siwon and I kissed until my mom came then left. All of us laughed a bit. "hyung, would you please record another video of us ?", Siwon said. "What video ?", Hyukjae oppa asked. "of this !", Siwon kissed me deeply and i was totally surprised. But i kissed him back. I never thought that my love would be like that, started from a flight. 
 

-THE END-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah ! How was it ?

Remember to give me a comment and subscribe ^-^