5 - 1 = 0

Description

4 times Seungwan notices their pain & the 1 time someone notices hers

 

Foreword

“Although she takes care of others well, it worries me. When others see Wendy, they only see the bright sides of her, but as a person who sees her everyday and talks to her, I see the parts of her that are broken and hurt. Wendy can have a weak heart at times.”

—Irene

 

(Please read author's note***)


Disclaimer: The people in the following story are real but not mine. Only the story's mine. Any similarities between this and another person's work is purely coincidental.

Author's Note: I always have the case of writer's block which is why I have a hard time finishing any work. I always start something, get stuck, and end up with an idea for something else. And thus, this story was born. Most importantly, I want to apologize beforehand if the girls seem OOC. I don't know them personally (sadly) so I wouldn't exactly know what they're like and I can only write by what they show to us fans regarding personality and such. ie please don't kill me if I don't write them "correctly." My only intention is to write a story based on the bond between the girls, (especially Wendy and Irene) bonds that, I feel, are so, so special. While I'm sure the other members notice Wendy's hardship from time to time, this story will be focused on the bond between Wendy and Irene. Please be kind. I will try my best to write it. I hope you like it. And also, Wendy deserves all the love in the world. And Irene. And Seulgi. And Joy. And Yeri. That is all. Thank you.