Chapter 3

Jungkook do you Love me?

The mebers said: Wow!!what a great idea!! Suga suddenly said: But what if the Stylist noona says no?? At this moment someone knocked at the door, V opened the door...It was the Stylist noona! Bts said hello to her and asked what she wants at this time. She said: I saw Jimin crying. What's  with him? Is he sick? Jin explained her everything & then he asked if she could act as jimin's ex girlfriend ( for the plan). She asked why , Jin explained it to her and she gave him her yes. Then she went home. Suga asked Jin: Ahm Jin Hyung what are we going to do while Jimin & Jungkook are alone in the dorm? Jin said:,, of course we are going in our studio and then we are going to watch what happens between Jimin & Jungkook ( they can watch them because they placed many cameras in the dorm). The members were so sleepy, so Jin said ok that's all. you can go now to sleep. They were happy and fall asleep right after they were in their beds. Jin woke jimin up at midnight. Jimin said: why are you waking me up at this time??!" Jin told him about the plan. Jimin was soo happy and hugged his Hyung. Thanx!!!! Thanx!!! THANX!!!! That's what he said to Jin. After everything was cleared both went to sleep. Jimin was soo excited, what could happen tomorrow when he's alone with Jungkook and when the Stylist noona comes and do the act as they planned.