Chapter 1

Jungkook do you Love me?

Bts woke up like every day & like every day Jimin asked Jungkook if he loves him, but Jungkook gives him always the same answer: No answer. Jimin wanted to hug Jungkook, but Jungkook pushed him away. Jimin was so sad that he didn't eat breakfast. The other members tought Jimin is maybe not hungry, that's why he didn't eat. Bts put their clothes on and went to the beach, for a photoshooting. Jin noticed that Jimin was really quiet on the way to the beach so he asked him: ,, Jimin are you sick?, you are so quiet today." Jimin answered: Don't worry hyung. I'm fine. I'm just a little bit tired. When BTS arrived at the beach Jungkook & V played together (before the photoshooting) in the water. They pushed each other in the water. Jimin saw Jungkook & V having Fun. He was feeling now more sad, because Jungkook plays with V & not with him. Suddenly tears appeard on his face. Jin saw Jimin crying quiet so he went to Jimin and asked him: Jiminie why are you crying??" Jimin answered:,, Hyung you know how much i love Jungkook, i wanted to know if Jungkook loves me too but when i ask him this he just runs away & when i wanted to hug him he pushed me away. And now i saw how he was having fun with V. I really don't know what i did wrong to him..." Jin said to Jimin: ,, Jimin don't be sad. He's just a kid. He wants to have fun & because V is so funny he plays with him. They are the two maknaes. I'm sure Jungkook will answer your Question soon." Jimin just smiled. Then they started the photoshoot after it ended they went back to their dorm.