Chapter 2

Jungkook do you Love me?

Bts arrived at their dorm. Jimin & Jungkook were already sleeping, but the other members were awake. Suga was so sleepy so he said: Jin Hyung why did you call us?? What's about Jimin & Jungkook??" Jin said then: Listen Guys. Today before the shoot jimin was crying. He want to know if Jungkook Loves him but Jungkook always runs away when jimin ask him. I think that was the reason why jimin didn't eat with us this morning..." Rap Monster suddenly said: I know it's sad & I hate to see Jiminie crying But what can we do?? I mean Jungkook has to answer him his question not we." Jin said: ,,I have a plan. Tomorrow we have a free day. Let's leave Jimin with Jungkook alone in the dorm. We will say to them that we are going to buy them their presents for their birthday (now) even if their birthday is far away, because we saw some really cool things. But in reality we are going to place in the dorm some cameras & then we are going to ask our Stylist (Women) if she could act like she is Jimin's ex girlfriend. She has to come to our dorm and Jungkook will open the door, because i will tell jimin about this plan so he knows how he should act. He should act if this was really his ex girlfriend. She will say to Jungkook that she wants to speak with Jimin. Then Jimim should come & say ,,why are you here?" You broke up with me!! I don't  want to speak with you. Then she should say please i want to be your girlfriend again. Then Jimin should say ,,No!!" I'm sorry but i love Jungkook. And then she should say does he even love u?!  Then we will see Jungkook's reaction. He just has 2 options: 1. Love Confession (to Jimin) or 2. Loose Jimin forever!