Reason

Torn
 
A day before Jiyong picked Youngbae up at the airport.
 
The sky was almost dark when Jiyong parked his black lamborghini next to the other car. He took a glance and saw a guy stepped out of the other car. Jiyong pressed the button to unlock his doors, allowing the guy to open the passenger's side of door and get into his car. 
 
Jiyong threw him a smile when their eyes met "What's the matter Jinu hyung? Why did you suddenly ask me to come here?" 
 
Jinu's eyes gauged Jiyong briefly, contemplating whether it was the right decision to tell the younger what was bothering him for the past couple of days.
 
"Jiyong-ah, there's something important that I have to tell you" He said with a wary expression on his face.
 
"Is this about Youngbae?" Jiyong asked nonchalantly.
 
"How do you know I was gonna talk about him?" Jinu went agape.
 
"If it were about something else, you would go straight to my father" Jiyong replied as his expression went dark.
 
"Alright then, I won't beat around the bush with you, I've found out Youngbae is planning to get revenge on your family, he knows the real reason behind his father's death. That boy has been planning this all along, he intentionally befriends you Jiyong-ah" Jinu said in angry tone.
 
Jiyong snorted and looked away.
 
"Why don't you seem surprise Jiyong-ah? You knew about this already?!" Jinu asked incredulously.
 
"Do you really think I didn't know about his real intention of getting close to me?" Jiyong stared at him in the eyes, his face was indifferent.
 
"Then why do you let him stay by your side? You're raising your own enemy Jiyong-ah" Jinu asked in confused tone. 
 
Jinu knew Jiyong since he was a child but he always found it difficult reading his mind. He was like a book with a plain cover which doesn't provide you any hint what's the inside about. He hardly showed any expression except when he was with Youngbae.
 
"Wise man once said, keep your friend close but keep your enemy closer, I did that so I can keep an eye on him, watching his every movements" Jiyong stated, he was composed and calm, there was no tinge of emotion on his face.
 
"Are you telling me the truth? You seem to genuinely care about him Jiyong-ah" Jinu carefully asked, he just couldn't believe Jiyong didn't feel betrayed by his best friend.
 
"I have to make him believe that I'm not suspicious him of anything, so he wouldn't tiptoe around me and made it difficult for me to monitor his movements." Jiyong replied.
 
The reason that Jiyong offered was plausible, but Jinu still found it hard to believe that Jiyong didn't feel any affection toward Youngbae.
 
"So what's your plan Jiyong-ah? Why don't you just kill him and get it over with?" He taunted.
 
"It's not that easy Jinu hyung, Dong Family still has many loyal followers, killing Youngbae will only trigger their wrath" Jiyong reasoned.
 
"So what's your plan?" Jinu asked
 
"I want their plan to backfire, they told Youngbae to get close to me right? So I let him. Youngbae doesn't belong in our world Jinu hyung, he wouldn't have a heart to hurt me, not after what we've been through together. I'll take advantage of that"
 
"What about you Jiyong-ah, would you have a heart to kill him when the time has come?" Jinu questioned in curious tone.
 
"For me he's just part of the plan, why should I bother for someone who wants to use me anyway?" He shrugged.
 
"So how do you gonna carry out your plan?" Jinu asked
 
"I'll tell you when the time is right Jinu hyung, but in the meantime I hope you can keep this from my father. If he knew about this, he would rush things out and it will jeopardize my plan" Jiyong said.
 
"Are you sure you can handle this Jiyong-ah? What if it didn't work out?" Jinu doubted.
 
"Trust me Jinu hyung, have I ever let you down?" Jiyong said while looking at him square in the eyes.
 
Jinu respected Jiyong not only because he was the son of Mr. Kwon but also because he acknowledged his capability in taking care of problems in their business. He was smart and assertive with an excellent shooting skill that had earned him respect from friends and fear from foes.
 
"Alright, I trust you but if things went South, I'll report it to your father right away"
 
"Ok, sure but I won't fail, don't worry" Jiyong smirked.
 
They went apart as Jinu went back to his car and drove away. Jiyong's eyes lingered at his car until it was clear out of his sight. His hands grabbed the steering wheel with force, making his knuckles went white. He gritted his teeth and finally unleash the anger and fear that was boiling inside him by banging his fist against the steering wheel repeatedly.
 
"Why Youngbae-ah?! Why?!!" He shouted at the top of his lungs.
 
Resting his head against the soft leather headrest, Jiyong didn't even bother to stop the tears that started to stream down his cheeks. He needed to let it out or he would imploded as the agony was eating him inside.
 
"What should I do Youngbae-ah, please tell me......what should I do?" He clenched his heart, wanted the pain to subside but it didn't.
 
The alert tone of his phone abruptly cut his train of thoughts, Jiyong picked it up and saw name of the person that had caused his miseries.
 
"Will be back tom, bet u miss me dearly ^^"
 
Jiyong stared at the small screen for a while and his eyes slowly went soft. He wiped the tears away and straightened up his back.
 
"I must find a way Youngbae-ah or you will be the one who's hurt the most"