Chapter 5

My Exception

 

The next day I left JB's apartment early in the morning and went back to mine. I passed through the window and closed it behind me soundlessly. It was still a bit dark. I turned around and began to tip-toed to my room when a voice stopped me.

 

Where were you?”

 

I held back a frustration sigh when I saw Mark sat on the couch of the living room, arms crossed on his torso and a frown on the face. He looked like he just woke up and had dark rings under his eyes.

 

Oh... I was at JB's.” I said.

 

And you pass through the window to go to his place?”

 

Yes, he lives only two floors upper.”

 

He sighed and passed a hand on his face.

 

Why didn't you tell me?”

 

I... Hum... I'm sorry, I didn't know you would want to know.”

 

He rubbed his eyes and let himself fall on the couch. That's when I noticed the blanket on the floor.

 

You... You slept on the couch? Why?!” I asked.

 

He glared at me but I saw his cheeks turning red. Is he blushing?

 

How dare you ask this question?! I left my room fives minutes after our argument and didn't manage to find you! You were nowhere to be seen! Completely disappeared! Do you know what I thought you could have done?! Many things!”

 

I was feeling bad. The feeling of guilt was eating me bit by bit and I didn't know what to do. I played with my fingers, avoiding his glare.

 

I'm sorry...” I repeated.

 

He sighed again and let his head fall on the armrest. He looked exhausted.

I approached soundlessly and quickly lied down between his legs, my back against his torso. I couldn't see his reaction but he eventually embraced me back. I sighed inwardly with relief. Well... I suppose that all roommates have their arguments. Right?

I don't know how many time we stayed like this but when I looked at the clock I jumped in surprise.

 

Oh my God, I'm gonna be late if I continue!”

 

He had the same reaction.

We rushed to the bathroom but stopped in front of the door.

 

First!” We shouted at the same time.

 

I narrowed my eyes and decided of something.

 

Let's do it like that... You brush your teeth while I'm taking a shower and then we exchange roles!”

 

You're aware that a shower is quite longer than a teeth-brushing, right?” He asked with a smirk. “Are you trying to make me late on my new job?”

 

Well, at least you have a job! I, I still have to build my future, so I think it's more important.”

 

I do not agree!”

 

We frowned, - not so - angry. He proposed something.

 

Look... We're gonna do as you said. But, when I finish my teeth-brushing I can go inside. I won't watch, I promise.”

 

What?! No. way.”

 

It's if you keep on refusing that we're gonna be late.”

 

I growled and said a brief “okay then”, blushing.

We entered the room and I began to take off my shirt but glared at him in the mirror.

 

Mark.”

 

Yes?”

 

We agreed that you won't watch me, right?”

 

Yes.”

 

So can you please tell me what you're looking at?”

 

He chuckled but moved so he wasn't in front of the mirror anymore. I took off the rest of my clothes and began to shower, closing the curtain 'cause we never know.

A few minutes later the curtain moved a bit and I forced myself not to look at Mark, hoping he was doing the same. His arm made its way over my shoulder and his hand was searching something just next to the shower gel. I frowned.

 

What the Hell are you doing?”

 

I'm looking for the shower gel, genius! But it's not that easy when your eyes are closed.”

 

I sighed, amused, and put the gel in his hand. But then I realized that I needed the shower head, which was on Mark's side.

 

H-Hum... Can I have the shower head, please?” I asked.

 

Come and get it.”

 

What the hell with this hoarse voice?!

I blushed as I felt mini-Junior waking up. Oh no... Don't you dare waking up at this moment! Think about grandma, think about grandma...

I would never thank this technique as much as I did right now.

I turned around, my eyes still closed, and lift an arm in the air. Well, maybe a little bit too much in the air because I hurt something.

 

Aouch... That was my head, thanks.”

 

Sorry...”

 

He quickly got pissed from all my nonfluctuating attempts and sighed.

 

You can open your eyes, you know? It's not me the chaste little thing, in here.”

 

Excuse me?! I opened wide eyes but regretted it right away. I was now nose to nose with a Mark wet from head to toes – not that I took a look at all the parts of his body – and closed eyes.

 

Why aren't you answering?”

 

My gaze went downer to stare at his lips. How is it even possible for a man to have such beautiful lips? So pink, so full... So perfect?

 

Hey, you're still here?”

 

I was about to answer when his hand unfortunately touched my torso. Oh God... Mini-me, calm down! Think about grandma, THINK ABOUT YOUR FREAKING GRANDMA!

I saw he was about to open his eyes and panicked. I thought about closing my eyes but he was faster. He opened his eyes but I covered them with my hands.

 

Don't look at me!” I exclaimed.

 

Are you really that chaste?”

 

It's not like that... It's just... I'm not built like those Mister Muscles, you know? I'm all thin so it's not really beautiful to see... I don't want you to see it.”

 

He sighed but a smile appeared on his face. He approached his hands and let them glide on my hips, his eyes still closed, making me shiver.

 

Park JinYoung... Every bodies are unique. You don't need yours to be perfect, it just has to please one person, the one to whom you'll give your heart and who'll give you their... And, by the way, I really like what I'm touching.”

 

My heart never beat so hard and so fast in all my life. I even thought he could hear it from where he was. I didn't know what to answer but I didn't think he wanted me to answer anything. He turned around and touched the wall to take the shower head. I thought he would give it to me but he just placed it over my head with one hand and began to rubbed my hair with the other. I understood he was planning on washing the soap off of me.

It was quite pleasant. His hand rubbing my hair, my shoulders, my arms, my torso... Well, it's useless to tell you that it was really difficult for me to hold back Mini-Junior when his hands reached the very limit of what I could ever support.

He smirked, probably aware of my state.

 

Well, I'll let you do the rest.”

 

And he left. I'm gonna kill him.

I finished my shower, angry and frustrated – let's say the things as they are – and finally joined Mark in the living-room who was putting his shoes on.

 

I'm dropping you off at the university, you're coming?”

 

What?

 

You what?!

 

I'm dropping you off... I'll take you to there.”

 

But how?!”

 

I dunno, teleportation?” He said with a smirk.

 

I narrowed my eyes and he said more seriously.

 

By car, Junior, isn't it obvious?”

 

And since when have you got a car?”

 

Actually, since I'm sixteen... I had one back in America and I made it laid here. I got it back tomorrow, I didn't tell you?”

 

No, you didn't! I didn't even know you had the driver's license!”

 

He laughed slightly ans looked at me.

 

Are we going?”

 

I nodded.

 

We sang at the top of our lungs during all the journey and laughed a lot so I was almost deceived when we arrived at the University. I looked at my watch and realized surprisingly that I had ten minutes left before my first class. I looked up and saw JB on the pavement, looking at me frowning.

I was about to exit the car when something settled on my cheek. I quickly understood that it was Mark's lips and blushed, my eyes widening as much as JB's. That was laughable.

I turned around to face Mark who was pointing his cheek with his finger. I blushed even harder and kissed him before escaping from the car, waving shyly at him and joining JB to make our way inside the building. He smirked.

 

Don't make any freaking comment, JaeBum.” I said before he could say anything.

 

He just laughed and we made our way to our first class. I took a deep breath, ready to start this new day that already began perfectly... 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the gif

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys !

So this was my fifth chapter, what did you think about it ? :3 I already told you that MANY things would happen in the next chapters, didn't I ?

I don't know how the bathroom scene came to my mind but, well, it did x) 

If you thought that this chapter was full of action, prepare your heart for the next ones, please xD

 

ANOTHER THING !

I know it's  bit late but I didn't have the time to update sooner so :

RIP one of my fav actors ever Alan Rickman... He made my chilhood with his role in my favorite movie saga Harry Potter, so his death really affected me.. 

Feel free to take this creation