Chapter 2

My Exception

 

Today was my first day as roommates with Mark and, being the coward I am, I made sure to leave the flat before him, so it's actually 5am and a half and I'm wandering in the street. See how much of a coward I am? And, in the fact that it's early, that I have nothing to do, and that all of it is because of Jackson, why not waking him up?

I took my time, my train arriving at only 6am, and took the time to buy a bottle of fresh water at the station. Let's go to Jackson-stupid-Wang's flat!

 

I discretely opened the door with the “emergency” key he gave me last year and tip-toed to the traitor's room. Once arrived, I opened the bottle I bought at the train station and began to verse the water all over my “friend”, sing-singing “Jackson, wake uuup”. A few seconds later, he was wide awake.

 

-JUNIOR! What the hell, man?! Are you mad or something?!

 

-Wow, that's funny, 'cause it's exactly what I thought when I discovered that Mark will be my roommate for who knows how long, I said with sarcasm.

 

I sent him a furious look and he sighed. He tried to lie in his bed again but remembered it was now completely wet.

He decided to wake up and took a look at the clock: 6am45. He sent me a reprimanding look.

 

-You left Mark alone in the apartment for your first day?

 

-And whose fault is it?! The only man that I could possibly have desire for lives in the same apartment as me, okay?! You can't judge me for not being able to meet him this early in the morning!

 

Instead of contradict me, he smirked before replying:

 

-Did you just say you found Mark desirable?

 

I rolled my eyes, ignoring the blush on my cheeks.

 

-Yes, “desirable” doesn't mean I love men, okay?

 

-Perhaps, but it's not that far. I bet you two are going to date in less than six months.

 

-I bet whatever you want. I'm not dating him. Ever.

 

-What about the loser is the winner's slave for a month? We have a deal?

 

-We have a deal.

 

We hand-shook and I immediately thought of how he'll be deceived when he'll lose. I smirked and told him:

 

-You should have bet with Bambam.

 

-I would have bet the contrary with him.

 

I rolled my eyes and he decided to take a hot shower, afraid to catch a cold.

 

-After my shower we'll go back to your apartment to see your love, he said with a smirk.

 

I shook my head but said nothing as I lied on the dry side of the bed. I began to play on my phone when someone rang at the door. I sighed as I heard the water from the bathroom still falling.

I got up and walked to the door – not too fast, though, It's still early in the morning, you know? They rang another time and I let out a little “I'm coming” before opening the door. I wish I was even more lazy than I actually am and didn't stand up to open this freaking door when I saw a disappointed Mark in front of me. I had the urge to just close the door and return to bed with my phone, but those pretty eyes hurt my feelings too much.

 

-Mark? You're already awake? I managed to say.

 

He frowned.

 

-Isn't it for me to say this? When I woke up I was alone so I guessed you had some important things to do... I had the idea to come and wake up Jackson but seams like we had the same idea.

 

Okay. I was feeling so guilty, at that moment. I gave him an apologizing look.

 

-I'm sorry, Mark, I didn't mean to leave you alone like this but I had something quite important to say to Jackson so...

 

He sighed and gave me a little smile – not so sincere, though.

 

-It's ok. I felt a little bit rejected but you had your reasons.

 

And thank you very much for making the feeling of guiltiness growing harder inside of my stomach, I appreciate the attention.

He entered in the room and we went to the bedroom to wait for Jackson. I opened wide eyes when I saw him about to sit on the wet part of the bed. I ran and grabbed him by the arm to stop him. He gave me a confused look.

 

-What? He asked.

 

-This part is wet.

 

He frowned and touched the bed to see that I was right. He turned around and face me, pale.

 

-JinYoung. Tell me it's water. Please.

 

I laughed hard.

 

-Yes, Mark, it's water.

 

He smiled slightly, amused.

 

-And why is there water on Jackson's bed?

 

-It's a long story, I replied, amused.

 

The bathroom's door opened wide and Jackson came to us, a big smile on his lips.

 

-Mark! My friend! We were going to give you a visit but you're here! What a miracle!

 

I rolled my eyes. Over-acting Jackson...His glance went a little bit downer and he smirked.

 

-Oh, as I can see you two passed the barrier of the skin-ship, is it so?

 

I followed his eyes and saw that I was still grabbing Mark's arm. I let it go, slightly blushing, as Mark let out a discrete laugh.

 

-So! Jackson continue, as we are awake, showered, and motivated, why do we not call the others and take a breakfast at the café across the street?

 

I made a face at “motivated” but thought a little bit more... A cozy café instead of Jackson's messy apartment, a breakfast since my stomach was craving for something to eat, and on the top of all, waking up the others at 7am... That was definitely a “yes”.

We went to the café and waited for the others. I took the time to get to know Mark a bit more, we talked of this and that and laughed a lot but had to stop when Bambam arrived... Damn, this kid has some guts. He sat on the other side of Mark – not to say on Mark – and began to talk nonstop to him. I swear it was pretty hard to retain myself from laughing as Mark has a bored face each time the younger didn't look at him. We exchanged amused looks and I acted interested by the guys' discussion.

I was holding another laughter when I felt a hand making its way to my tight. I opened wide eyes and turned my head to Mark, not understanding what the guy was doing. Well, I understood his goal when his hand made a pressure on my knee. You can't even imagine the ache it was. I may have let a non-masculine yell.

Everybody looked at me while Mark was laughing hard, proud of his prank. Ah ah. I'm laughing so hard right now. Inside.

I received a dark glance from Bambam and rolled my eyes. What was he thinking? That I asked Mark to hurt me? And than I voluntary yelled like a little girl in a crowded café because, yeah, I like it when I look like a complete dork in front of everyone. I sighed. Someone, take me out of this hell!

 

We spent the whole day in the café. The. Freaking. Whole. Day. I haven't been as relieved as when I took the excuse “homework” to escape from this group. Mark didn't come with me because Bambam wanted him to stay “a little bit longer pretty pleeeeease”. I rolled my eyes at the memory, this child – yes he's taller than me, and so what? - really makes his possible when he wants something...

 

 

 

I was almost dying on my books. I didn't lie when I said I had homework. Actually, I have an exam tomorrow but the words don't seem to want me to succeed in the future... I had my head on whatever book it was when the door opened. I lifted my head a little to see Mark coming to me, a smirk on his lips. He took one of my books and took a look at it.

 

-Physics? You have problems with physics lessons?

 

-Not all the physics lessons... Just this chapter. Why do I have to know that, first of all?

 

He laughed slightly.

 

-You're lucky, I've studied this chapter in L.A so I can teach you.

 

I frowned.

 

-You know, I don't wanna hurt your feelings or else but if one of best professors of Korea can't make me understand a single thing of this chapter, I don't think you can.

 

Well, he proved me the contrary. In a little bit less than four hours he made me understand a chapter that I studied for a month. This guy's perfect. I was jumping all over the room, yelling that I was finally going to succeed in life thanks to him but I might have gotten a little bit too excited. I jumped on him, my arms around his neck. He must have been a bit surprised but put his hands on my hips. When I realized what I was doing I let him go and practically run to my bedroom, waving my hand and thanking a few times again, blushing.

If I wasn't trying hard to hide my blushing, I could've seen him sighing, disappointed by me escaping from him.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaaand there is my second chapter, everyone !

I hope you guys liked it, even though I'm not that proud of this one... I promise the others will be better ;) By the way, feel free to post a comment with your thoughts about this, I always help c: 

Again, I'm sorry for any grammar mistake, I don't really speak English :3 Tell me if there are too big mistakes !

See you soon !

→ ChoubiDoubi ←